Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

how far will we go ?
Old 09-08-2010, 06:41 PM

Default how far will we go ?

a little over two years ago my wife and i began swapping with long time friends (a black couple),we had discussed the posssibilities of "swinging" but we had never considered it with a black couple.,.even though they were long time friends my wife comes from a conservitive background and can be a bit ,..racist. it started a bit awkwardly and to be honest after the first few times we considered stopping,..yet we decided to continue hoping it would improve. evidently it did and after two years we are still involved with each other,.
it was initally only wife-swapping but quickly it became both three-somes and group.,.my wife's bull and i have fucked her togeather ,..i love seeing my wife bounce on black cock and suck her bull off.,..we've also double-teamed his wife and i LOVE having that sweet black pussy wrapped around my cock.
my wife is a submissive and loves being sexually dominated by her bull ,.wearing a collar when she's with him and acknowledging that she's his bitch in bed .where my relationship with Greta is more intimate and sensual,..yet there are times we are more lustful and wild ,..i've joined her and her husband in bed as my wife watched.,.DPing that hot black pussy one more then one occation.
even though we bare-backed ,both women were on the pill so we had little to worry about ., but a few months ago my wife began to talk about being "seeded",..i'll have to admit the thought of it turned me on but i had reservations about going so far.,.we did discuss it with our lovers and surprisingly they were interested.
none of us except her bull have any family close,..and he initually resisted trying it because he didn't what to risk his wife having a white man seed his woman,.(even though she and i played "house" often) ,.eventually he gave in (with a few consessions) and when we went on vacation togeather in august we left our protection at home.
our first day i took great pride in offering my wife to her bull,.i accompanied her to thier room she wore nothing but her collar and got on all fours on the bed as i instructed her bull to "breed the bitch",.i stayed just long enough to watch him mount her before taking my ebony queen to bed.
it was one of the most incredible weeks of my life !,.my sweet ebony angel made each screw more memorable then the last ! Greta urged me on and i found myself really wanting to father a child with her !
after we returned home learned from my wife how much she too enjoyed her seeding.,.Marie told me even if this attempt at seeding failed she wanted to continue to try.,.we sat down with Tyler and Greta and after a long discussion we agreed wait until December before attempting it again ,that way we'll see if our first attempt was successful.
either way it's something for us to look forward to,.

So what has happened?
Old 09-08-2010, 07:28 PM

Default So what has happened?

We found this story exciting, please tell us what has been happening. My wife had her tubes tied many years ago, and we both find it very exciting when we read posts of white women being impregnated by BBC. She now wish she had waited longer before deiciding to have hers tied.