Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My sister
Old 09-07-2010, 04:03 PM

Default My sister

My younger sister is visiting us after a messy divorce. She worked at the Post Office in Chicago, and was having seeing a black coworker. Her husband got pissed off and filed for a divorce. She came out here to relax.
Saturday night, we went out to a swingers club. My husband hooked us up with a couple of BBC studs. We wasted no time in getting them to come back to the house. As soon as we got in the door, Tina and I headed to the bedroom to change into our slut outfits.

My hubby called our neighbors down the street, and told Bob, and Arliene what was up. Arliene has been wanting to get blacked for months and Bob said this would be a good time. They came right over.
While my husband was setting up the video equipment, we told our BBC studs to call a couple of more of thier friends. Tina told them to make sure that they were very well hung.

I/m 15 years older than my sister, but I work out and have a very hot body. Big tits, nice hips, and I love BBC, just like my sister. Arliene is a beautiful 62, and built like a brick shithouse. Both her and Bob swap with us all the time. Some time my hubby and Bob take turns giving me and Arliene wonderful DP sessions.

By the time everything was set up. Our guests starded to trickle in. It was explained that this would be Arliene's first black experence. The guys went wild with asking to be her first. Bob said that we should blingfold Arliene, and let the guys draw marbles. The one with the solid color would get to fuck her first. By this time the rest of the guys showed up, and we got things started.
As luck would have it, the winner was the youngest guy present. Arliene was only wear ing a white garter belt, stockings, and heels. As soon as Travis saw the solid marble he went over to her and walked her to the air-bed we had set up in the middle of the den.
He took Arliene and layed her down, spread her legs and started eating her cunt. She started moaning and Tina started sucking Travis's cock. As soon as he was hard, he moved up to put the cock to Arliene. He pushed her legs back, grabbed her ankels and spread her wide, Arliene found his cock and guided him into her. Travis slowley pushed his thick black cock into her cunt. As soon as he was all the way in he removed Arliene's blindfold. Arliene wrapped her arms around his neck and told him to fuck her hard and deep.
By this time the other guys were feeling me and Tina up and I was sucking one guys cock and felt another pushing it's way into my pussy.
The guys started fucking us sluts, and Bob and my husband were filming the action.
The guy with the biggest dick wanted to fuck Arliene, and he got Travis to move to her mouth. Arliene started to suck Travis, and Phillip got between her legs. Before he rammed his cock into her, he asked her if she was ready. Arliene said to give it to her. As Phillip was about to stuff Arliene, Bob got into position to film the event. Phillip's cock is 11 thick inches and he worked it into her so she could feel every inch streaching her pussy. Arliene screamed with pain, and pleasure, and begged him not to stop. By this time the guys were switching for me to Tina to Arliene.
We got fucked by each guy at least 5 times, and it was wonderful. At the end of the evening. Bob and my husband fucked all three of us. My hubby really enjoyed fucking his sister-in-law in the ass. Arliene grabbed a big dildo and shoved it up Tina's cunt while my hubby fucked her ass. Bob was banging me, and Travis went for another go at Arliene.
When Bob and Arliene went home, Arliene invited Travis to spend the night.
It was a great Labor Day weekend. My neighbor has come over to the dark side, and wants another BBC gangbang next weekend with more studs. We should be posting the video of the weekend, this week.
I just love being a slut for BBC.

Old 09-08-2010, 01:01 AM

pics or it didnt happen......

no proof it happened!
Old 09-26-2010, 06:11 PM

Default no proof it happened!

If you have vids or pic's then show the world the fun yu had that night.

Old 10-04-2010, 04:07 AM

interesting, would love to see those pics and video.

Old 10-04-2010, 06:14 AM

keep me posted i cant wait to see vids what are the vid names ??