Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Caribbean Holiday, Part 5
Old 10-11-2010, 08:40 PM

Default The Caribbean Holiday, Part 5

Leroy walked out of the bar and detoured round the back, he was a good few minutes behind Julie and needed to get a move on….

Julie was at the step of the hut…when she realised that she had no key…”Oh shit, Bens got the fucking key, I cant go back now” she said out loud…she wandered around the hut and tried the terrace doors they were shut as she walked round, she was in luck when she saw the bedroom sash window was open, it was at waist height so she couldn’t step over, the dress she was wearing was to tight, so she decided to lean in and crawl through, she stood on tip toe and leaned in…just as she did her waist caught the wooden prop it pinged out of the way and the sash came down on her back hard enough to slightly wind her…and jammed her solid, she was stuck.

Leroy had almost caught up when he heard her speaking to herself, she watched trying not to laugh as he heard her annoyance and nearly burst out laughing when he see her leaning in the window her stocking tops well on show and the window come down pinning her solidly halfway in and halfway out..

Leroy new this was his time…he would have some of that white pussy tonight now…he pulled out the master key from his pocket and walked to the front of the hut…opened up…he walked in keeping the lights off.

Julie thought she heard the front key go, and thought thank god Ben has come back…she thought it strange though when the lights never went on…a few minutes later the bedroom door opened she saw the outline of a figure that clearly wasn’t Ben…

“Who’s there” she called out

“Well what I want to know is why ya didn’t call for ya hubby today” Leroy asked

“What the hell at you playing at, help me get free from here” Julie demanded

“Look bitch, just answer the question, why’d ya not call hubby” Leroy said angrily.

“How dare you call me that, and you know why I didn’t need to, you were helping me, so now get me out of here, your manager will hear about this if you don’t” she demanded

Leroy removed his clothes his large Black cock hanging there in the dark…he wandered over to the bed and turned on bedside lamp…it wasn’t bright but bright enough to see Julie’s face and the look on it was picture…as she looked up

Julie had never seen a Black cock in the flesh apart from today that was, when it was underwater, but this was different…it was inches from her face and it looked much bigger now and it wasn’t even erect.

He wandered over to her, “You didn’t call ya hubby Bitch, cos you was enjoying looking at my Black cock and me playing with your bald white married pussy, well its my turn now” Leroy responded…

He pushed his Black cock into her face, the musty smell was stronger, she put her arms out, he tried putting his cock into her hand, she removed them, she thought of screaming but even she new that the hut was out of range…he held her arms back his Black cock growing in front of her face… the 7” was quickly replaced with an erect 11” Black cock, she was speechless, he rubbed the cock over her lips and round her face he was strong with one hand he groped her tits…the view of his cock , the smell of it and her breast being caressed had her lions reluctantly stirring…he quickly pulled the top half of her clothes off her and got under her sucked on her nipple’s..he arms now giving in…she felt herself getting wetter…

“Ohhh, no please…stop” she said slightly panting, he ignored her comments, here she was for the first time with another man apart from her husband playing with her tits for 25 years and a her first time that a Black man has.

“Please stop, I know I did wrong today…but I thought it was an accident…you know, the touching, showing me your cock…I didn’t know, really”

“Shut it bitch ya almost cum today in the sea, you liked what you felt and what ya saw and well ya dream is about to come true”, he carried on with her tits pawing at them he stood and pulled her head back.

Julie went to speak as he pushed the head of his black cock into her mouth…the first thing Julie noticed was the size, it was twice as big on her mouth as Bens, he pumped a few times as his pre-cum leaked into her mouth. Julie resistance waning, she was still trying to stop him, but her arms were heavy and tired.

Julie had tasted her first Black cock in her mouth and she hated to admit that the taste wasn’t unpleasant, the size was a problem though, she was most of the time having to breath through her nose.

Leroy pulled out, giving Julie some welcome reprieve, he walked away and out the door, Julie was thinking was that it was all over and that he just taught her a lesson, but that changed as she heard Leroy behind her.

Well this was the last thing Julie expected, here she was half in and half out of window, with the sash window holding her firmly in place, she was topless and her skirt was being hiked up and her panties being pulled down by a Black guy called Leroy.

He got on his knees and stuck his tongue on her bald pussy it was already wet he played with her clit and Julie was already on her way to an orgasm…

Julie couldn’t help herself his was skilled with his tongue, “Ohhhh..Noooooo….Ohhhhhhh….ppppleaaase sssstooop….” Her panting and pleasurable sounds coming between her protests were in fact saying the very opposite.

Leroy stood after a few minutes and opened her legs feeling between them very briefly she was very wet he placed his Black cock to her bald pussy entrance….what Julie was fantasizing about only 2 days ago was about to happen, Leroy pushed his big Black head in, Julie grunted knowing already that he felt 3 times bigger then Ben..”Ohhhhh Christ, goddd no…Ughhhh. Uggghhh” she cried out.

Her pussy gave way, being lubricated by the juices that betrayed her resistance, he pushed in the first 6” Julie’s orgasm was rising.

“You bitch ya like that don’t ya” Leroy said out loud…he pushed in another 3” he was pumping 9” inches in and out of her now and Julie was panting hard, her breathing quickening as the orgasm approached

”Ya bitch, ya like Black cock, say it you like Black cock whore” Leroy called out.

Julie knew she was only seconds from cumming, the things he was calling her, and the size of his Black cock was reaching areas in her pussy that Ben cock never had, as he shoved in all 12” in Julie’s orgasm hit, a firework show exploded in her mind and her pussy.

She didn’t hear her self crying out “ Ohhhh Yessssss, I am a Black mans whore, Ohhhhhhhh Yeessssss fuck me, fuck me with your big Black cock,,,,Ohhh christ here comes another one” as a second orgams started to kick in.

Leroy kept pumping at her second orgasm started to hit, then another hand pulled her head up, in front of her was another erect Black cock,her mind racing “How can thaaaa” but before she could think further, Errol shoved his Black cock in her mouth Julie looked up and saw Errols face at the last minute, she wasn’t only being unfaithful with one guy tonight but two

Leroy was pounding her white stretched pussy as he shot his Black mans seed into her waiting unprotected pussy…Errol followed shortly afterwards filling her mouth with his spunk…Julie second orgasm hitting as she was grasping Errol’s cock in her hand swallowing hard.

After a few minutes Leroy lifted the window and pulled Julie out she could hardly stand, he picked her up and took her into the hut, he put her face down and within seconds his hard Black cock was back in her pussy, he liked doing white whores doggy style showed them who is boss.

Leroy was calling her a Black mans whore that she wanted Black all along, all white wives wonder what its like to be used by Black men and Julie could tell them first hand, as she was a Black mans whore there was no more resistance from her she was just wanting her next orgasm.

Leroy felt Julie come and pulled her round….he shot his load into her mouth….she swallowed greedily.

After a few minutes, he sat down…Errol got up from having his break and it was his turn to taste some of that White pussy….he stripped her naked the stockings and suspender was thrown across the floor he laid her flat, her face now into the pillow and shoved his 12” Black cock straight in…it was on;y seconds before her pussy again answered the call of cumming for a Black man…as this fat Black mand drove into her.

Julie cried out in pain and pleasure as he was hitting the top her of womb, after a few seconds Julie was fucking him back they both came together as another orgasm rocked Julies world.

Errol climbed off her and Leroy was ready for one more..he laid her on her back and slipped his Black cock into her…this was the first time that Julie actually saw rather the felt the Black cocks..the view was too much for her seeing this huge Black cock slip into her bald white pussy, the contrast in colour to her skin and the contrast in size to Bens little 6 incher….she was quickly back to riding another orgasm, she came seconds later as did Leroy…

Julie forgot how many times she was called a Black mans whore or how many times she called it herself….she reached orgasm’s she had never reached before with Ben or any other white guy…when they had finished with her she was laying flat out on the bed with Black mans cum oozing from her pussy…

“By the way hubby passed out after the second chaser, that may be due to what Errol put in his drink either way…you have time to clean up…he wont be getting up till morning…just as well he might want a fuck and I don’t think he would touch the sides now, see ya tomorrow night, make sure ya wear the slut clothes as that it what ya are now, A BLACK MANS WHORE….later……

She laid there, knowing she wanted more and couldn’t wait till the next time, fingering herself off to sleep, with the thought of big Black cocks….THE END

Old 10-12-2010, 12:44 AM

Cool

great story , like to know this was true but for all we know maybe just a nicelt written and thought out story. Let us readers know...............

Old 10-12-2010, 03:38 PM

Nicely written I like all the build up and detail

The Caribbean Holiday, Part 6
Old 10-13-2010, 08:54 PM

Default The Caribbean Holiday, Part 6

Sorry hubby wrote it.....not true, just fiction...I like them, he has been reluctant to post stories so as not to offend anyone, given the sites real people and experiances...

But given the positive comments it might convince him to do more......

Old 10-13-2010, 09:42 PM

great story loved it kind of what happened to us in Barbados in real life many years ago .