Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Part 3 New Black Bull
Old 09-07-2012, 08:03 PM

Default Part 3 New Black Bull

We got up from the booth I was really wet and he was hard standing behind me as we walked out the bar club. The guys he new all said have a good night with a bit of a smile on the face. He said we will. We got into my car and drove 5 minutes to his place. all that time he had my mini dress pulled over my waist and playing with my pussy. I had to tell him to stop before I got into an accident. We got to his place and I pulled my mini down as we are walking into his apartment he pulls my skirt up and smacks my ass and locks the door behind him. He tells me ok boo take the dress of and get to your knees. I think I took to long to he pulls my straps down and pulls my dress off over my head. Now I am standing in front of him naked with only my heels on. He tells me to help him take is shirt off and I do he has already flipped his shoes of to the side and I started to undo his belt. I can see through his pants he was very hard. When I finally pulled his pants down while also grabbing his underwear. his big dick just sprung out and hit me in my face as I was going down to help him take his pants and underwear off. I was about to get up and he said oh no boo and pushed me right back down by holding my shoulders down. I looked up at him towering over me and said wow you are really big. He said yes I am boo now start sucking that cock bitch. That was the first time he called me a bitch and I looked up at him and he said that's right I said bitch now get to sucking bitch. And i did as I was sucking his cock he said I am going to pound you all night long. I am even going to take that ass. And I said no just my mouth and pussy today. And he said bitch and took my hair and twirled it in his hands and held the back of my head and pushed his big cock deep into my mouth and gagged me for a few. And said bitch if I want to fuck your ass pussy or mouth I will, don't you see and I was able to nod my head for him to see yes. he let me go and then held my head on both side and started to fuck my mouth deep and fast. I had tears coming down my face. He tells me you said you were submissive correct well I am Dominant. He stops pumping my face with his dick. And tells me to follow him to this chair in the living room he sits down and tells me to keep sucking his cock. My face was covered in tears and saliva from the face fuck I got. I started to suck his dick again and he bends over me and when he does his dick goes in deeper into my mouth and he starts to play with my pussy he holds my head down on his crotch with his left hand while playing with my pussy and ass with his right hand. His cock is in my mouth balls deep and I am gasping for air with my face deep in his crotch all the while he is fingering my pussy and ass. He then pulls my head up by my hair and I gasp for some air with tears and saliva all over my face, chin and tits
while still grabbing my hair he said big cock right bitch. I was still catching my breath and I said yes. Then he said turn around on your knees and put your face on the floor and you ass up high and spread your legs wide. so I did as I was turning around to do as he said he smacked my ass and i got into position he fixed me as he wanted me. And started to pound my pussy and finger my ass with his thumbs. he fucked me like this for about 30 minutes going from pulling my hair and head back to holding my arms back and pounding me deep with my face and knees on the hard wood floor. A lot more in Part 4.

Last edited by SEXLATINANY1977; 09-07-2012 at 08:09 PM..

Old 11-17-2012, 04:53 AM

Good Nasty Girl Daddy but that big juicy ass

Old 11-29-2012, 01:07 PM

very sexy hot story hhmmmm love it