Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my wife's first black encounter
Old 11-23-2010, 06:41 PM

Default my wife's first black encounter

Well basically it just went something like this. My wife and I watched couple of videos some time ago with a few different guys and girls and some was supposed to be wives that do it with these guys that all had black cocks. I asked my wife if she would ever want to or consider doing it with another guy. She like most women out there said no.
My wife is from Peru and is pretty traditional at times and not so much at other times. Well I know how most Peruvian women are, and I knew that it would not be easy to ever get her to go through with something such as going down on a black guy that had a huge cock, let alone allow him to put it in her. So after about two years had gone by I finally decided to post an add on craigslist stating that we are looking for a black man to watch us by webcam having sex.
Well we got tons of emails and offers a lot of crackpots and men pretending to be black but not really. So one day me and my wife were drinking and just hanging out, and she finally agreed to do sex live on the webcam. We logged into yahoo and start making out and things getting hot. Keep in mind that at this time I only wanted people to see us and not for her to see them.

While kissing and touching on my wife I placed her hand so that I had my cock in her hand. So here is my latin wife she is 27 hot thick body little tits and a great fat ass and only 5'1 in height with long brown hair. She is a pretty buzzed and this black guy is online watching what we are doing and rubbing his big dick. I sucked on her tits kissing on her neck and she has her hand on my cock. She just sat there kind of turned on and a bit nervous at what was starting to happen here.

She was not really into black guys but she didnt know the guy looking at us was black (as yet) I knew she would never show her pussy and body or even get into that position unless I kind of helped it along. I asked her right then if she was ok or if she wanted to stop what was going on altogether. I was serious and she knew I was, and that seem to make her feel a lot more comfortable. So she kept her hand on my cock and moved it up and down a little while I kissed on her, then he asked her if he could see her kiss it.

So she waited for a few moments, adjusted herself and slowly moved to her knees, she started by kissing it a little and then began to lick it a little and start then to suck on it a little bit. I got pretty hard and big in a short time. She really sucking on me and for a while when I then pulled her shorts off and was kind of reluctant about it. She would let me rub her pussy through her lacy panties while she sucked on my cock.

He tried to send an invitation for us to see him but she said she would not like thatwe all agreed that it was a cool experience. He told her how much of a hot body she had and how sexy she looked with her little lacy panties on and about how well she sucked on my cock.
He told her that he loved her nice full lips and how great they must feel while sucking on cock. We drank a bit more and chatted about our experiences and the experience that we just had. By now my wife was a bit more buzzed and said that she had a good time and thought it was a cool experience.

I could tell at this point that she was a bit buzzed, so I said that before he logged I wanted her to see who she was talking. So I told him to invite us again to see his webcam. The cam came up and appeared a man stroking a huge black dick much longer and thicker than mine. I could see her face filled with shock but at the same time lust.

She started to lick her lips and touch her breasts and move her hips so that her fingers would go in a bit more and more every time she was moving to the motion imaging his cock moving in a little and out a little. She started to moan and make little cries. I could not believe that I was watching my little latina wife masterbating to this big black guy. I could not believe that she was even letting this black guy she had just met do this with her. I have to admit it was kind of crazy to see her do this. It was like a dream come true. She was saying how good it felt and he was asking her if she liked his cock and she would answer in a whimper yes and he would tell her to say that she wanted to feel his big cock inside of her and she would. He asked her if she liked his black cock inside her and she would say yes in a somewhat out of breath voice and he would tell her to say it and she did. She started to shake as I could tell as she was cumming. She must have cum at least three times before she got up. (to be cont'd)

Last edited by ndiddy81; 05-20-2013 at 12:06 PM..

Old 11-24-2010, 02:42 AM

nice!!! keep posting.

Old 11-24-2010, 04:56 AM

great story....hope that was just the beginning.... please keep posting your story and some pics please...