Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

our next step
Old 11-27-2010, 05:56 PM

Default our next step

my wife and i swap/group with a black couple who are long time friends,.for more than two years we have had an intimate relationship which has grown and deepen over time from a sexual passtime into a more emontional bonding relationship.,.we are both middle aged couples and hardly what anyone would consider centerfold material but we are all in fairly decent shape (for our age),..
recently in august we had our first attempt at cross-seeding each others spouses (without success) and made plans for another attempt.,.plans that began early yesterday morning when my wife's bull arrived at our home at 5:00 a.m. letting himself in (he has a key) he joined us in bed for a little early morning recreation
it isn't the first time he joined us for a three-way but is was the first time we did it without my wife on the pill,..DAMN ! it was FANTASIC !!!,..i knew my wife enjoys being a submissive when she's with her bull but she was such a perfect slut for us it was incredible,..he made her remove her strip off her pj's and give us both oral while telling her how he intended to seed her little white ass.
within moments he was balls deep in my wife and pounding her pussy without mercy !,..calling her his whore and his bitch while she wrapped her legs around him and begged him to breed her !,..once he had her dripping wet and loosened up we BOTH took her vaginally,.with my wife riding her bull and myself taking her from behind.,..
as i pushed into her ,she had her tounge in her bull's mouth kissing him passionatly,..coming up for air only long enough to encourage him into seeding her.,.as we stroked in and out her bull told her what a pig she was and how he was gonna make her whore belly swell .,..i listened to my wife reply how she was HIS to do with as he wanted and how she'd be proud to carry his seed and give him a love child.
it wasn't long before i pulled out blowing my load over her back as she continued to ride her bull until he thrusted up and gave her his full dose deep inside her.,.as we laid togeather in bed we talked about how we intended to wife-swap for a FULL week and how much we were all looking forward to it,..i got up,showered ,shaved and made a pot of coffee and returned to find my wife face down with a pillow under her hips as her bull stroked in and out.
he turned to me saying "this bitch is gonna be making me a daddy",..slapping her ass my wife cryed out,."i'm HIS whore,..he want's ta breed me !",..i watched them fucking and verbally debase each other until she took his second load and laid next to her bull breathing heavily and telling me how much she'd like bred,..saying how she'd love walking around with a big belly carrying her bull's baby inside her and how we would raise it.
we spent the rest of the day playing "house" with my wife.,.before i began to pack a few things for my stay with my ebony queen down the street.,..at one point as i got ready to leave her bull ,who i knew since we were very young,.pulled me aside and told me i shouldn't "hold back ",..that i should do my best to seed his wife if i really wanted.,that for the next few days at least she was ALL mine,..cause my wife was damn sure ALL his !
as i headed out the door my wife still naked rubbed her pelvis and silently mouthed the word NI**ER then licking her lips gave me a little wave.,..i rushed to my lovers home and after a quick glass of wine we went to bed,.it wasn't the first time i spent the night with my little ebony angel,..but it was one of the best !,..
we made passionate love and held each other and talked about the possible out-come of a successful seeding between us,..to be honest i love watching her swing that beautiful black ass when she crosses a room,..and i adore how open and direct she is about everything.
i have a pretty good idea what's going on at my house between my wife and her bull,..but as of right now the ONLY bitch i'm concerned with is the beautiful nubian woman who is willing to accept my seed.,..i fully realize i may return home next weekend to a wife that's been seeded by my best friend ,..if so, i already decided that we'll continue share my wife as long as we all desire.,.as for my african american mistress,..maybe it's only pillow talk between us but she wants the four of us to remain lovers and hopes a cross-seeding will bond us all closer togeather.,..

Old 01-19-2011, 11:10 PM

Pretty Hot story!... Got any up-dates?

Old 11-21-2011, 02:14 AM

Thumbs up

Thats a hot , sexy story . Imagine on one block a black wife giving birth to a white mixed baby and at the same time a white wife delivering a mixed black bundle of joy . Thats what i call excellent race relations .