Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What would the preacher think?
Old 12-24-2010, 02:55 AM

Default What would the preacher think?

My black freind Craig called and wanted to know if he could come over Sunday, his wife and kids were going to be away visiting family. I told him we would be home from church about 12:30 and he could come over anytime after that.
Since being back in Florida my legs are tan and I wore a dress without hose and on the way home from church my husband reached up under my dress and rubbed my thigh telling me Craig was going to be over to give me some big black cock wasn't he. I was getting wet thinking about it. We hadn't met many black men in this part of Florida and I was horny. When we got home Craig's car was already in the driveway. We greeted him and he told me how good I looked in my "church dress". I thanked him and we went in the house and Jim asked if anyone wanted anything to drink. Craig said he didn't, he just wanted to get down to business and took me in his arms and started kissing me. He told Jim he was sorry and not trying to be rude but he was "horny as hell", his wife was to busy with work and kids to have time for sex. He already had the top of my dress down and my bra off standing in the middle of the living room. I had his pants unzipped with my hand in them massaging his raging hard-on. Jim said teasingly, "damn Sue, we haven't been home from church 5 minutes and you already have your hand full of black cock." I told him that is why they both loved me.
Jim told us to go in the bedroom where we would be more comfortable and he went in and pulled the bedspread back for us. Craig was getting undressed and I started to take my dress off and Craig asked me to leave it on, he wanted to fuck me in my church dress. I just pulled my skirt up around my waist and lay back and spread my legs for Craig and he said ,"oh yeah, that is what I like a good Christian wife getting ready to take my black dick" as he climbed between my legs. As he ran it in me he said he wondered what the preacher would think if he saw me taking his big black dick right then. Jim said he would probably want to watch too.
Later when I was sucking Craig's cock hard again for round 2 Jim was licking and sucking my pussy and raised up and said, wonder what the preacher would think if he could see him sucking a black man's cum out my pussy. Craig said that the preacher probably would like a little taste too. Fun was had by all. No offense meant to any ministers who might read this.

Good story susu
Old 12-27-2010, 12:29 AM

Default Good story susu

Perhaps you should invite the preacher over next time. Your husband is probably right, he probably would like to watch also.

3 generations of BBC lovers....
Old 01-09-2011, 09:19 AM

Default 3 generations of BBC lovers....

Hey there, nice little story, makes me want to share this to see if anyone else had ever experienced anything like this....

I dont know really where to start so I shall make it brief....

My ex's grandmother was a cuckoldress, so was my g/friends mother, and in their family it was not really a secret that these 3 generations of the same family cucked their men.

These women all had black lovers.

I also know for a fact that her grandfather did not have sex with his wife at all, she was getting it elsewhere!

A church woman too!!!

My g/friends mother eventually left her father to live with her lover, as did my girl leave me.
Her mother also knew to my embaressment that my g/friend cucked me too, and so did her two sisters-that used to excite me quite a bit, her sisters looking me in the eye, knowing our kink!!!. It made for some uncomfortable family get- togethers, thats for sure !

Thought I would share this with you all as I wouldreally like to know if anyone else has had this experience....?

My step daughter and black son-in-law know
Old 01-20-2011, 10:23 PM

Default My step daughter and black son-in-law know

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckyboi23 View Post
Hey there, nice little story, makes me want to share this to see if anyone else had ever experienced anything like this....

I dont know really where to start so I shall make it brief....

My ex's grandmother was a cuckoldress, so was my g/friends mother, and in their family it was not really a secret that these 3 generations of the same family cucked their men.

These women all had black lovers.

I also know for a fact that her grandfather did not have sex with his wife at all, she was getting it elsewhere!

A church woman too!!!

My g/friends mother eventually left her father to live with her lover, as did my girl leave me.
Her mother also knew to my embaressment that my g/friend cucked me too, and so did her two sisters-that used to excite me quite a bit, her sisters looking me in the eye, knowing our kink!!!. It made for some uncomfortable family get- togethers, thats for sure !

Thought I would share this with you all as I wouldreally like to know if anyone else has had this experience....?
My black son-in-law and my step-daughter both know my wife has fucked at least 2 black men while she has been married to me. My son-in-law has confided in me but my wife still won't admit it.

Last edited by jimmielee; 01-20-2011 at 10:25 PM..

Old 01-21-2011, 12:29 AM

Damn Susu, thats one of the hottest stories I've ever read. It made my cock extremely hard, especially picturing my church going wife doing that. She needs lessons from you!

Old 01-21-2011, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
My black freind Craig called and wanted to know if he could come over Sunday, his wife and kids were going to be away visiting family. I told him we would be home from church about 12:30 and he could come over anytime after that.
Since being back in Florida my legs are tan and I wore a dress without hose and on the way home from church my husband reached up under my dress and rubbed my thigh telling me Craig was going to be over to give me some big black cock wasn't he. I was getting wet thinking about it. We hadn't met many black men in this part of Florida and I was horny. When we got home Craig's car was already in the driveway. We greeted him and he told me how good I looked in my "church dress". I thanked him and we went in the house and Jim asked if anyone wanted anything to drink. Craig said he didn't, he just wanted to get down to business and took me in his arms and started kissing me. He told Jim he was sorry and not trying to be rude but he was "horny as hell", his wife was to busy with work and kids to have time for sex. He already had the top of my dress down and my bra off standing in the middle of the living room. I had his pants unzipped with my hand in them massaging his raging hard-on. Jim said teasingly, "damn Sue, we haven't been home from church 5 minutes and you already have your hand full of black cock." I told him that is why they both loved me.
Jim told us to go in the bedroom where we would be more comfortable and he went in and pulled the bedspread back for us. Craig was getting undressed and I started to take my dress off and Craig asked me to leave it on, he wanted to fuck me in my church dress. I just pulled my skirt up around my waist and lay back and spread my legs for Craig and he said ,"oh yeah, that is what I like a good Christian wife getting ready to take my black dick" as he climbed between my legs. As he ran it in me he said he wondered what the preacher would think if he saw me taking his big black dick right then. Jim said he would probably want to watch too.
Later when I was sucking Craig's cock hard again for round 2 Jim was licking and sucking my pussy and raised up and said, wonder what the preacher would think if he could see him sucking a black man's cum out my pussy. Craig said that the preacher probably would like a little taste too. Fun was had by all. No offense meant to any ministers who might read this.

Honestly when I look at this website I feel way to ashamed to go to church, even though I am a Christian (obviously a pretty terrible one). I definitely do not look at this site or even think about it on days when I go to church. Its one thing to be White, prim, proper, and to maintain a facade while doing this kind of stuff. Its another thing to go to church every week, pretending to be a good Christian without feeling even the slightest bit of remorse.

And please do not apologize to any ministers who may be reading this, and I'm sure there are indeed plenty. Any ministers who are on this website clearly deserve to be offended, lol.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:41 AM

I believe that the preacher would try to rebuke you two but would secretly fantasize about it while fucking his wife!

Thank You
Old 01-25-2011, 07:45 PM

Default Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by resubis View Post
the sexy part, was leaving the church dress on. It's those little details that really turn me on.
Guess it really turns Craig on too. Why I luv doing it. He likes to role play and we all enjoy that.

Next?
Old 01-28-2011, 06:50 PM

Default Next?

So susu, what's next, going TO church with a load of BBC juice freshly planted?

Old 02-27-2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
. As he ran it in me he said he wondered what the preacher would think if he saw me taking his big black dick right then.
He would probably think, "why did god make me a white man with a useless dicklet."

I agree with others. Next time, slip him a note. He'll probably come watch.

The most disgusting part of this story was you allowing your husband under you dress and rubbing your thigh. He should leave that for black men.