Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wifes vacation fuck
Old 05-31-2011, 01:12 AM

Default Wifes vacation fuck

We were on long weekend vacation at the lakes staying in a resort hotel. I had gone fishing in the morning on our second morning there. When I came back to the room I walked in to hear the unmistakable sound of my wife getting fucked. We have dOne numerous threesums and a few swPs before but this is the first time I have walked in on her. As I walked into the bedroom I seen my white wife lying on her back with her feet in the air taking a nice hung and young hard black cock deep into her white married pussy. She seen me and smiled as she kissed her young black lover and grinder her hips up to meet his long deep hard thrusts. O Cookson they had been fucking for a while cause I could see the wet sheets and the flush on the top of her tits and chest that tells me she has been having orgasms. I watched as she whispered in his ear to fuck her good and give her his seed cause I was watching and stroking my cock. He started to really fuck her hard and deep his big balls slapping against her ass. About five minutes later he was moaning that he was going to cum. She wrapped her short legs around his black muscular ass and told him to cum on her married white cunt. He couldn't hold back and I watched as his balls tightened up and I saw him thrust into her for the seed shot. She curled her toes and arched her back screaming in orgasm as she felt his cock psing while his black cum shot deep into her pussy.
He got dressed and finished cleaning the room as he was housekeeping and left. He thanked us for a good time and wife told him to be site he was the one doing our towels the next three days. This wasn't the girst time I have watched her with black but it was hot none the less.

wish i was there
Old 05-31-2011, 02:50 AM

Default wish i was there

That's a nice story wish I had a part in this story well told and sound like she enjoyed

Old 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM

That must have been a great experience.