Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

African boy 2
Old 09-03-2009, 03:16 PM

Post African boy 2

Part2:
Back in the college in Lagos Town I tried to get back to the usual things but it was not easy Sunday and his black snake were always part of my thoughts and I also started to worry that the 2 sisters or Sunday had said something about it to their relatives and then to my father. But few days later a nun told me to go down stairs as Mary (one of the 2 sisters of Sunday) came to visit me(her father was coming every freeday to town to buy things), I rushed down stairs and embraced her, I asked her if anything went wrong but she assured me that everything were ok. Then I asked about Sunday and she answered. “oh he is fine, I think he is dreaming of you every night”…the 3 were staying in the same hut with only a curtain dividing the bed of the 2 sisters from the one of Sunday…she went on saying(…while pretending we were sleeping, we watched him throught the curtain…he is playing every time with his pee, with both hands while calling your name…mmmmhhh Francesc..Francesc…mmmmhhhm till the white milky thing comes out plenty with a big scream from him like ohhhhh francesc ohhhh…he is doing it every night…I think he is crazy of you)…I relaxed and that evening I stole a huge cucumber from the kitchen storeand took it to bed with me, that night I enjoyed as never before.

Next morning, as every weekend my father came to pick me up, after kissing him he told me that because of some local public holly-days I could stay with him in the bush for the whole week, I was really happy…a whole week for me trying to tease Sunday and his big snake, hold it with my both hands, kiss it, lick it…and making him scream my name over and over…I seated behind so I could rest proper during the long journey to the bush camp…the 5 hours trip seemed never ending…then we reached the road leading to our camp…Sunday was near the gate bar…I am sure we was more impatient than me to see me, as usual because of his shyness he tried to avoid my enquiring eyes and tried to hide behind the watch-man’s hut, but after entering the gate I called him…”Sunday come come, let us give you a lift home”, but he don’t respond, so I asked my father t call him, his strong voice made the miracle and as he was marching to the electric chair he approached our car, before opening the car’ door I took my gown up to the waist(I was behind my father seat), then I opened the door inviting him in and to sit next to me, he was shocked seeing my naked thighs and the crotch of my pants, he was terrorized that he may touch any part of my body by passing between my father back seat ad my legs but I took hold of his shirt and pulled him in…and I t happened exactly or even much more of what he was afraid of…his big hand on my naked left thigh, he was forced to come in, I let his first leg go through but locked the second one between my thighs then I closed the car’ door and let him free, while asking silly things about his sisters I started to caress his thigh then the throbbing trombone…the poor guy started to realize what he had to endure from my visit to the camp for a whole week…to make him relax I took one of his big fingers and put it in my mouth for few seconds and my hot pussy started to claiming it…I moved one side of my pants and exposed it then I forced his finger in, he was at first reluctant but when he touched the wet lips of my vagina he realized that he was touching the essence of his dreams …then my father stopped the blissful moment, by asking where he wanted to go and Sunday answered to him with a feeble “hooome pleezzz”, we entered the gate of our camp…he tried to retrieve his hand but I hold it in position, in my hot pussy, then realizing that we were approaching his house, holding his finger firmly I directed it straight to his mouth while asking him if he likes honey as I brought some from town, he nodded yes while sucking dry the juice of my pussy…he started to realize the meaning of blessing, the nature of woman and he started to have just a portion of it…I asked him to pass me my bag so I could give him a jar of honey, while I was saying so, with his eyes still on me, I slipped off my pants and after drying my wet pussy with it I rolled it and while telling him …“this is your honey”… I forced him to hold my wet garment in his big hand and to give him one last view of my wet (still) pussy, I open wide by holding my little cunt lips…he opened the door and while he was thanking my father for the lift, I asked him to tell his sisters to wake up early next morning so we go to the river and enjoy bathing and fishing and to make sure that he himself to come also so he can protect us, but he could not answe, his mind was blocked , he was holding in his hands a treasure, and I was sure he could not wait the moment to smell and lick my pussy juice and keep as a sacred reliquie my pants…me too could not wait reaching my room to have a never ending orgasm.

Last edited by francesca; 09-09-2009 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: add pics

african boy
Old 09-06-2009, 11:43 PM

Default african boy

please, kindly leave a short comment on my story, tnx
francy

very hot!
Old 09-07-2009, 01:42 AM

Wink very hot!

Love it, please write more.

african boy 2
Old 09-07-2009, 10:48 AM

Default african boy 2

tnx i'll do. I like to add some pics but i'm not able to upload them, somebodi can help on how to do it? tnx.
francy

posting images
Old 09-09-2009, 05:40 AM

Default posting images

Looks like you need to do a "Reply to Thread" then below the text box area, click on "Manage Attachments", then in that box, click on the "Browse" button by "Upload File From Your Computer", then select the file you want to upload from your hard drive.

african boy2
Old 09-09-2009, 10:45 AM

Default african boy2

tnx and done
francesca

Old 09-09-2009, 12:49 PM

Trancy, we're reading your stories, we just can't type with our hands full! lol I sure hope that Sunday did finally manage to score a nice piece of that fab ass of yours. no-lol

Stories and pics
Old 09-10-2009, 02:01 PM

Default Stories and pics

Your stories are delicious....almost as delioious as your pictures.....I can't wait for the next installment.

african boy 3
Old 09-10-2009, 03:00 PM

Default african boy 3

shrimp, please be patient, i'm little busy right now and i'm travelling but very soon i'll post it
love francesca

African boy
Old 09-10-2009, 03:10 PM

Default African boy

Nice...

Naughty naughty