Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why I do it with Fred 2
Old 03-25-2011, 12:51 AM

Default Why I do it with Fred 2

I thought he was joking until Fred called and Robert asked me to give him directions to the club. I did so as he kept telling me he coulnt wait to see me. Nervous as I was I got in the shower and Robert brought me a razor and told me to shave for Fred as he liked them that way so I did.
We arrived at the club and as we looked for a table a tall Older man waved to Robert. He turned out to be 43 years old but handsome. He was well spoken and polite. He quickly began small talk as he ordered shots and drinks. I knew he was trying to get me drunk and relaxed. After a while the jokes got dirtier and the tension dropped.Fred asked me to stand up to get a better look at me. As I did he said I looked just like the pictures Robert showed him. Horny as I had gotten I told him I was a bit different. He asked me how and I told him, " in the naked pics, I wasn't shaved, but I did for tonight. " Fred then said " well then I hope I get to see it like that as well." I told him " old man, you might have a heart attack if you see this one," he grinned as he grabbed my hand and laid it on his lap where his growing cock laid and said " if I get to see it I will try to put all this in it!" I gasped as I had never felt or seen anything that big. Robert laughed as he went to the restroom.
Just then the waiter came with more drinks and ask me " wasn't your hand on that boys lap earlier young lady?" Fred quickly said " it was but tonight this man is gonna treat her to some BBC. You know what I mean." the black waiter replied " lucky dog she is a hot one" I cut them off " you dirty old men, you think about sex all the time huh." they both agreed as they checked me out. I told them, " well only one big dick is going in my pussy and that's freds so we need to get out of here.
As we left I asked Robert if I could ride in the back with Fred to suck his cock. He agreed, so I did. I got only the head in so I had to lick it on it's sides. I was in a trans as I stared at it. At the apartment Fred quickly undress standing 6 ft tall or more. He had grey hair on his chest as I stood 5 ft. He laid on his back as I got on top of him. I had trouble sitting on his torso as big as he was so I had to squat on him. My knees didn't touch the bed.
He rubbed the head on me to get it wet before pushing it in. It hurt so good I had to scream. I couldn't relax enough to get it all in but I was going to make sure it did.
I got on my knees and he got behind me. As he slid back in it hurt just as much as the first time. He fucked me hard. I felt every inch sliding in and out. He then told us he was gonna cum. I was so horny and hot I told him not to pull out. I felt every squirt that shot in me. His cum was like lava.
I told him he could fuck me whenever he wanted and has for years. My one and only BBC .