Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why I did "IT"!
Old 03-31-2011, 10:35 PM

Wink Why I did "IT"!

Ever since we married, some 14 years ago, hubby always fantasize about me doing it with some well endowed black guy! At first this really upset me and was a real turn off. Eventually though he kinda won me over and I would play along just to keep him happy. As time went by his fantasies would get ever more descriptive and he would elicit me to agree to do it for real. Eventually I even agreed to do that, again just to keep him happy. I never dreamed for a moment that it would really happen. Then late in 2009, while we were attending a convention, we met a friend of my husbands with whom he attended university with. In fact they shared a dorm for four full years. After graduation they each went their own way and, although they kept in touch for awhile, they eventually lost contact with each other. Hubby would often talk about his universities days and the friends he had made there. He hadn't mentioned that any of them were black let alone that he had shared a dorm with a black man. Although he did mention "Edwin" as his room mate. Edwin was built like a wrestler, well over six feet tall and as handsome as any black movie star to grace a screen. He could unquestionably turn any woman on. He did me I know! That night my hubby was in the mood and we began to make out. Naturally his fantasy appeared as usual. Then I suggested that maybe Edwin would be the right guy to take me. Honestly, deep down that was exactly how I felt! I had no difficulty fantasizing that Edwin was doing it to me when in fact it was Hubby! I had the best orgasm ever, at least to the best of my memory! I didn't dare admit that to Hubby at that time though! Then Hubby asked if I'd like for him to arrange it! I naturally said yes, but honestly, never thought he would actually arrange such a thing. Although I was in such a mood that I wasn't about to argue if he did! Well the long and short of it was that he did!

The following night the three of us went out to dinner, after which we went club hopping. From there we all went back to our hotel. Once in the hotel Hubby invited Edwin to our room for a night cap. Naturally he didn't refuse. Once in the room we shared several drinks of wine, Hubby put on some music and suggested that perhaps Edwin and I should dance. Edwin didn't miss a beat, or should I say the opportunity. We danced a few numbers and then a real slow number came on and Edwin pulled me in real tight. In no time I felt his excitement and its size really excited me. I knew then I wanted it and wasn't about to be denied by anyone for any reason! Hubby had turned off a few of the lights and that only lent itself to the mood of the moment. It started out with Edwin really letting me know that he wanted me and, of course, I responded likewise. A few drinks can do some weird things to you at a time like this. Anyway, I ended getting laid by Edwin that night. It was only the second cock that I ever had in my entire life and it was BLACK. Edwin had over 12 inches and it was 8 1/2 inches in circumference. It took almost 30 minutes for Edwin to get all that into me, but he eventually did. My very first strange and BBC! It initially hurt like heck, almost like having a baby, but that nice kind of hurt! He came in me several times and drove me to more orgasms than I cared to count. We were at it until the sun came up the following morning. I was so sore that I found it difficult to sit, walk or use the bathroom. Edwin had worked me over real good and I loved every inch of it. I did give him a good blow job and swallowed every last drop of his love juice. I had never done that before not even for my husband. He also enjoyed eating me, not to mention how I enjoyed those lips and tongue of his! Awesome!

Edwin has had me once since that time and it was even better than the first time. I guess it was because he had stretched me enough that first time that I could accommodate him better this time. Besides, this time I knew what to expect and wasn't as scared as I was that first time. Especially after I saw that BBC of is for the first time. It was awesome, yet beautiful!

I hope you enjoy my posting. I should point out that Hubby and I did another, more detailed posting in the Forum about this under "Interracial". Enjoy! [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Old 04-01-2011, 06:38 AM

That was a fantastic story! I enjoyed it, immensely. I wish I coulkd get my wife to agree to the same thing!

Old 04-17-2011, 08:16 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
That was a fantastic story! I enjoyed it, immensely. I wish I coulkd get my wife to agree to the same thing!
I bet you could get her to go along with your wishes. Just do as Hubby did with me ... be persistently consistent but a little at a time! Firstly ... persuade her to want to share your fantasy with you ... when she does ... be patient, don't rush it! Slowly enhance the level of your fantasy ... like be more descriptive and realistic. Then when she's ready, take her to the next level. When will you know when she's ready for that final big leap of faith onto a BBC ... you'll know ... believe me! Just remember, from my experience at least, there are no short cuts!

Like hubby says: "It's all a matter of friendly persuasion!" She'll have a lot to thank you for once she's had her first big black lover! Good luck!

Old 04-25-2011, 07:13 AM

Yes, great story. I will let my wife read this story too.

Great story!
Old 05-27-2011, 02:37 AM

Default Great story!

Wow! What a innocet married white wife like you said "no" all these years and lookit here now...a danged dream hot wife doing BBC that any hubby will be proud of! Isn't that wonderful! Thanks for your advices and I'm working on my wife to end up like you someday!

You will LET her?
Old 08-30-2011, 01:23 AM

Wink You will LET her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtKing View Post
Yes, great story. I will let my wife read this story too.
How about you will BEG her to read it.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:37 AM

great story!

Old 08-30-2011, 02:07 PM

Smile

nice story! Idont you want to try it again?

Old 08-30-2011, 07:29 PM

Congratulations! I'm so jealous :-) Very well written also

Perhaps it will not surprise you...
Old 12-27-2011, 04:18 PM

Default Perhaps it will not surprise you...

Perhaps my story will not surpise you after you've lived, but maybe you feel interesting reading about other experiences.
My wife had a black boyfriend before me. I've have the oportunity to know him. He was not as handsome like yours and neither he had good or atletic physical. He was thin, shorter than her (my wife is tall and beautiful) and I had not known what was that thing that she looked in him!
They sterted to have problems with their relation ship after two or tree years and one day my wife brook her relation with him.
We started to date us in different places to eat, drink or talk. She told me that I turned her so hot and she wished to have sex with me, but she needed let pass some time along before start a new relation. Sometimes we kissed each others but not more like this.
One month after that we sterted our relation and we were togheters since that day. it was 14 years ago.
When we were meeting us like firends, one night talking about sex with my wife she related me how was one of her first time fucking with her black ex boyfriend.

It was during their first holidays. They were fucking standing in the rear-entry position from kamasutra, under the shower. he couldn't resist his excitation and cummed quickly. My wife was close to get and orgasm because she said me she was so excited too, but he didn't allow her. He dressed to get breakfast.
She turned crazy and nacked, she went to the lead door and closed it saying him that "she was not going to allow him get out until he make her cum".
So, she took his pennis out from his trousers and put it right inside her mouth giving him an intense blow-jow.
He started to moan of pleasure and soon she obtained from him, an incredible erection. That was amazing because he needed already two minutes not more, to get his penis hard like a stone again after his first orgasm!
Thay fucked standing again, in the rear-entry position (her boyfriend penetrating her by behind) with my wife facing the clothier door. He fucked her as hard as she begged him, and she finally got her needed orgasm shouting of pleasure. My wife was still gasping when he cummed for second time shouting too. They remained so relieved.
My wife ended her tale saying me she had an incredible excitation that they.
I thought this kind of commentaries from the girl that I was trying to win, could put me jealous, but it didn't hurt me...I was excitated!
I told her that her ex black boyfriend had a great virility and potency, that i wished be as good as him someday and any girl would be pleased having sex with a boyfriend so hard like him.
I felt envy and admiration of him at the same time.

The last year, I opened her intimate diary from that year when we were having our first dates like more than friends, and I read in it that my wife had been having sex with him while we were meeting us at beginning.
I asked about it and she told me laughing "that was the only way to takek me out all my excitation with you not feeling guilty for be going to leave him, When you started to be my boyfriend, I never had sex with him again".
Do you know what I said her?

You were correct fucking with him. I would like be watching you having sex with him!

Tags
bbc, first time