Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Interracial Story Forum (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/)
-   -   Wife's first BBC. He was eighteen and he pounded her hard. (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/4057-wifes-first-bbc-he-eighteen-he-pounded-her-hard.html)

Dirtman2 05-01-2011 01:34 AM

Wife's first BBC. He was eighteen and he pounded her hard.

I have wanted my wife to have sex with a BBC for over a year now and every friday night I ask her to sleep with a Black man, she tells me No. This is a true story but last night she was wearing her mini skirt she is 43, 200# and 42C, when I stoped at Burger King. As we walked in this black man was looking at her and he looked at her the hole time we were there. He went and set in his car,we went to ours and I told her I wanted to watch him have sex with her. I couldn't believe what she told me. She told me to take him her panties and that she wanted him to have sex with her. So she removed her panties and I took them over to him and said my wife wants to have sex with you and he said ok. He got into the car with us and drove to a dirt road outside of town. He asked if we had condoms but we did not. My wife told him he could pull out and cum on her tits. He got between my wife's legs, my wife put her feet on the dash he put the head of his dick into her pussy and without warning shoved all the way in her pussy to his balls. She let out a cry (God it hurts) he stayed deep in her for a few seconds before he started fucking her hard. He fucked her for 45 min before he said he was going to fill her married white pussy full of cum she told him to pull out and cum on her tits. He said im cumming as he shoved in her pussy hard and deep as he released his sperm deep into her unprotected pussy. He pulled out again then shoving hard and deep as he finished filling her with his cum. His dick had to be 9 1/2 inches long as he pull out of her. He got out of between her legs and got into the back seat of the car. I asked him if he wanted to meet with us next week and he told me that he was graduating from High School next friday night, he was eighteen years old and my wife was the first person he has ever fucked. I will not foget the first time my wife had her first BBC.

bigcowboy08 05-27-2011 02:24 AM

Awesome!!

Oh, man, that is so hot! Glad your sexy wife gave in and had her 1st young BBC & yoo haw, that young stud really did her good and her pussy & body are tingled & wet for more BBC hard action! Hoping my BBW wife will gave in to BBC soon like your!

pumpme 05-27-2011 12:01 PM

dream come trueI

My fantasy, a young bull, I love younger guys, teens, and a bbc to boot. I am wet just thinking about the sceniero.:)

fanara 07-12-2011 11:46 AM

Paki teen

Would any couple like to intoduce an 18yo Pakistani boy to 3some sex?

alstephens 05-18-2014 09:05 PM

Heh

Dream on. The best you'll get is a blow job.

askme69 06-30-2014 04:45 AM

idot cuck

i call bull shit