Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

African boy 5
Old 09-28-2011, 10:23 AM

Default African boy 5

I was feeling really horny, the taste of Sunday sperm still on my tongue and those salacious words of mama Celestine drive me mad, I grasped the first thing
ad hand, a big carrot...sitting on the couch I tried to insert it in my holy hole but could not go in...
got some butter from the fridge and a giant cocacola bottle....I placed the bottle under my crotch
and after inserting some butter in my ass hole I pushed the carrot in and out...whow...
my clit become prickly and hot and with the seizing of the bottle within my calves I started to have
an orgasm after the other...what a sublime experience...tired fell asleep... then I heard the voice of mama Celestine…FRANCESCA…FRANCESCA…WAKE UP YOUR DINNER IS READY…then sounding surprise she said…OHHHH WHAT I'M SEEING … YOU ARE TRYING TO TEASE YOUR PRETTY ASS WITH A SMALL AND FAKE COCK...
Sorry mama I was all excited just by thinking in having that big black cock in my butt, please mama I can’t wait till tomorrow, please tell me everything now…how to get Sunday in my ass…
I TOLD YOU, DEAR FRANCESCA... AFRICAN MEN LOVE BIG ASSES… A BIG ASS DRIVE THEM CRAZY
AND BELIEVE ME MY BABY…YOURS IS PERFECT WHITE AND BIG…SUNDAY KNOWS WHAT
HE GOT AND I BELIEVE RIGHT NOW IS DREAMING OF IT…AND I'M SURE HE CAN'T WAIT
TO GET INSIDE THERE AND AFTER THAT YOU'LL ADORE HIM MUCH MORE....
but mama I'm afraid he is going to tear my little hole...I have tried with that big carrot, which
is much smaller than his dick and yet was quite difficult to insert it in my small hole...
he will never get in without tearing me and I believe with a lot of pain...
PAIN IS PART OF THE ORGASM, MY DEAR…YOU’LL SUFFER TERRIBLE PAIN AND HEAVY BATTING, WITH HIS BALLS HITTING YOUR WET AND HOT PUSSY BUT THE DELIGHT YOU’LL GET IS MUCH MORE THAN THE PAIN…
YOU’LL CRY BECAUSE OF THE PAIN BUT AT THE SAME TIME
BEGGING HIM NOT TO STOP THAT SAVAGE FRENZY PUMPING UP AND DOWN OF HIS COCK INSIDE YOUR ASS…BRINGING YOU AT THE SAME TIME AN ORGASM AFTER THE OTHER
YOU’LL LIKE THE UNCONTROLLABLE BATTERING
OF YOUR TORMENTED AND ACHING BUTTOCKS AGAINST HIS GROINS…
THEN WHEN HE COMES AND STOPS THE PUMPING AT ONCE, YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL SOON VERY SORRY THAT THAT KIND OF SWEET AND SOUR TORTURE ENDED ABRUPTLY…TAKING AWAY JOY AND PAIN AT THE SAME TIME…
Mmmmm mama Celestine…I’m all wet in hearing what you are telling me…I can’t wait
Till It happens to me…but how mama to convince Sunday to do it to me?
KEEP CALM, YOU WICKED EAGER GIRL…YOU ARE STILL HORNY LIKE ME…I’M JUST BACK FROM A WONDERFUL FUCK WITH MY HUSBAND I TEASED HIM AS USUALLY I DO, WHEN I LIKE HIM TO FUCK ME AND THIS TIME I WANTED HIM TO FUCK ME IN MY ARSE…
please mama tell me how you did…
OK HONEY… FIRST I WORE A TIGHT SHORT TROUSERS AND WHEN HE CAME BACK FROM WORK, I STARTED TO MOVE MY BOTTOM AROUND TO TEASE HIM, THEN WHEN I TOUGHT THAT WAS ENOUGH, I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER AND THEN COME HERE TO YOUR HOUSE TO KEEP YOU COMPANY…FROM THE TOILET MIRROR I SAW THAT HE WAS ALREADY IN BED, PRETENDING TO READ AN OLD NEWSPAPER...ALSO ME BY PRETENDING TO BE INDIFFERENT I WALKED AROUND NAKED THEN I SAT ON THE BEDSIDE SPLASHING SOME BODY CREAM ON MY BACK, THEN I ASKED HIM TO MASSAGE MY BACK AND MY BUTTOCK WITH HIS HANDS… THEN I FELT HIS ROD BETWEEN MY LEGS, TRYING TO PENETRATE MY PUSSY..SO I TOLD HIM: “NO PLEASE YESTERDAY YOU HURT MY PUSSY IT IS SWOLLEN, LETS MAKE LOVE TOMMOROW”…HE TOLD ME THAT HE COULD NOT WAIT…AND STARTED TO BEG ME…SO WHILE GIVING HIM MY BACK I TOLD HIM…”OK DARLING KEEP IT BETWEEN MY BUTTOCKS AND TRY TO COME”…AFTER A WHILE HIS NOB WAS PRESSING AGAINST MY ANUS…”NO PLEASE YOU KNOW THAT I DON’T LIKE THAT WAY”…HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GOING TO INTRODUCE HIS KNOB JUST A LITTLE BIT…I TOLD HIM…”OK DARLING AS YOU WISH JUST A LITTLE BIT BUT DON’T HURT ME” …HE DID WHAT I WANTED…HE BATTERED MY ASS MERCELESSY TILL HE CAME FOR MY JOY AND ORGASM…THEN HE STARTED TO ASKING ME TO PARDON HIM FOR HIS BAD BEHAVIOR…POOR MAN HE JUST DID WHAT I WANTED…AND HERE I AM REALLY VERY SATIFIED…WITH A SMALL PAIN IN MY ASS…
Whow mama you are very clever, what I have to do to convince Sunday to go for my ass…NO DARLING I’LL TELL YOU THAT MOVE TOMORROW MORNING DURING BREAKFAST, NOW I’LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE THAT BIG KNOB IN YOUR VIRGIN HOLE…ONLY THE KNOB REMEMBER…OR HE IS GOING TO HURT YOU SERIOUSLY
FIRST YOU HAVE TO TRY WITH A CANDLE, LUBRIFICATING YOUR ASS FIRST WITH THIS CREAM…THEN YOU CAN TRY WITH SOMETHING BIGGER LIKE THIS SOFT SKINLESS MELLOW CUCUMBERS, FIRST TRY WITH THE SMALLER ONE, THEN WITH THE MEDIUM AND FOR LAST WITH THIS HUGE ONE, THAT IS THE SIZE OF SUNDAY COCK HEAD…THEN TOMORROW WE’LL KNOW IF YOU ARE READY OR NOT…NEVER USE ANYTHING HARD AS GLASS BOTTLES OR BRUSH’S PLASTIC HANDS THEY WILL HURT YOU…
After dinner, I took candles, the lubricating cream and the cucumbers and I went to my room, concentrated on how to make my little ass hole, more elastic and ready for Sunday cock I tried first with one candle, no problem it was going up and down smoothly with a very good sensation, then with a bigger one, the same…then I started with the small cucumber, its softness was adapting the anus ring to its size but still no pain at all, only pleasure

I dreamed of Sunday all night and I awed up embraced to the pillow….the sun started to set up…mama Celestine called me down stairs…darling have you slept well?...yes mama Celestine thanks to you…you see my baby if you were coming to me earlier
You were not going to loose all the chances and the days you had at your disposal, you lost a lot of sexual joy, have you made the training with the cucumbers?... yes mama…I have tried all except for the bigger one, the others I have enjoyed them, no pain at all…I have tried with the big one the tip got in but then I could not push inside any more, maybe because the cumber was too mellow…IT IS ALL RIGHT BABY…SUNDAY SPONGY COCKHEAD, SHOULD PENETRATE EASILY AND SOFTLY, YOUR ASS…NOW YOU HAVE TO FIND A WAY ON HOW TO CONVINCE HIM TO FUCK YOU THERE…NOW LET ME TEACH HOW TO ENJOY THAT WONDERFUL TOOL OF YOUR BLACK BOY…

Last edited by francesca; 09-29-2011 at 04:24 PM..

african boy 5
Old 09-29-2011, 04:31 PM

Default african boy 5

I am all ears mama go on…
FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE TO ACT ALWAYS INNOCENTLY AS I TOLD YOU EVERY MAN YOUNG OR OLD, BY NATURE IS AN HUNTER, HE LIKES TO DISCOVER THINGS AND THEY THINK THAT WE FEMALES ARE DUMPS AND DIFFICULT...
WE HAVE TO SAY “NO” WHEN WE MEANT “YES”…WE DON’T HAVE TO SHOW THAT WE ARE EASY GOING AND WANTED TO BE FUCKED EVERY TIME…WE HAVE TO BE VERY PARSIMONIOUSLY OTHER WISE THEY GET BORED EASILY AND GO TO LOOK FOR OTHER PRAYS
…YOU HAVE TO KEEP THEM ALWAYS BUSY AND MAKING THEM FINDING HARD TO GET YOU…THEY HAVE TO THINK THAT THEY GAINED IT JUST FOR THE TIME BEING…THEY HAVE TO KEEP FIGHTING
THEIR MALENESS IS RUDE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY ARE AFRAID TO HURT US…AND THIS CAN BE THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR SUNDAY…HE LOVES YOU VERY MUCH AND AS YOU TOLD ME YESTERDAY ABOUT SEX IN THE ANUS, AS YOU ARE AFRAID ALSO HE IS AFRAID TO HURT YOU, AS HE HAS NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL, HE IS JUST A YOUNG BOY, NO BODY IS TEACHING HIM ANYTHING ABOUT SEX AND HE CAN BE TERRIFIED JUST THINKING TO MAKE SOME MISTAKE AND TO LOOSE YOU…HE IS TOO YOUNG TO KNOW IF YOU ENJOY OR NOT OR EVEN TO KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SEX THAT WAY…YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM FIRST CONFIDENCE THEN MAKE HIM DESIRE YOUR TINY ASSHOLE AND THEN TO CONVINCE HIM TO INSERT HIS PENIS THERE, AS IT IS AN USUAL THING BETWEEN FIANCEE …SHOW HIM THAT YOU LIKE IT, ONLY ONCE HE IS INSIDE YOUR ASS…OF COURSE ONLY THE TIP OF HIS ROD RIGHT NOW, AFTER 3 OR 4 SESSIONS AFTER YOU FEEL THAT YOUR ASS MAY MANAGE IT, HE SHALL START TO PUMP THE WHOLE ROD INSIDE YOU BELLY, FOR HIS AND ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT…

african boy 5 c
Old 09-29-2011, 11:34 PM

Default african boy 5 c

[SIZE="3"][Somebody is knocking at the main door, mama goes to check…I hear her saying: OHHH DEAR SUNDAY WELLCOME, FRANCESCA IS IN THE KITCHEN, PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE MORNING BREAKFAST
…whow he can’t stay away from me…he greeted me with a “good morning miss Francisca”…I was becoming again horny…I pulled him at me and started to kiss him and then inserting my tongue between his big lips…
mama Celestine said to us…HOLD UP YOUNG BOY AND PRETTY GIRL…CONTROLL YOUR EMOTIONS…YOU HAVE ALL THE DAY FOR YOUR LOVE SESSION…NOW LETS HAVE THE BREAKFAST, THEN YOU MAY WATCH SOME TELEVISION IN THE DINING ROOM AS I HAVE TO CLEAN THE HOUSE…
We had a very big breakfast eggs, bacon, cheese, milk and cocoa for nourishing our love the mama Celestine order us…
SUNDAY AND YOU FRANCESCA GET UP AND SEAT ON THE COUCH, WATCH A MOVIE AND HAVE A LOT OF KISSES…JUST KISSES RIGHT NOW…LATER UP STAIRS YOU CAN RESUME WHAT YOU WHERE DOING YESTERDAY.
I told him…come honey lets watch a movie…we sat on the couch and started to kiss passionately, then I told him…my love let me remove my night vest and you remove your T-shirt I like to feel your black skin against mine…I remained only with the very tiny pants, covering just a small portion of my protuberant mount venus with its pubic hairs sticking out and the small back string disappearing between my buttocks, waiving my rear I walked to the television deck, feeling his voracious eyes contemplating my ass, I had not to loose any time, I sat on his lap and started to suck his lower lip, then after I was sure that he was enough aroused I asked him…Sunday darling do you love me?…yes Francisca…how much?….very very much Francisca…Sunday tell me the truth, what do you like most of me? …after a while he answered…your eyes…please Sunday leave beside my face, I’ll like to know what you like most of my body? …mmmmm everything Francesca…no, no Sunday be more specific, I like you to tell me the truth my love, as I like mostly of your body the beautiful black head of your cock, what do you like of my body?...your your asss Francisca is veve-very big and be be-beautiful… whow my pussy was boiling…what what do you like to do with it Sunday, tell me all your wishes, you know that I love you and I’ll let you do anything you like, my ass is yours, but tell me what you’ll like to do with it?...I’ll kiss it…Then?...I’lll lick it….then?...I I I do not know Francisca…Sunday do do you’ll like to penetrate it with your dick?...after a while…yes Francisca but, but my peepee is to big and your ass hole too small, it it will not go inside… but but Sunday dear if you like it so much we may try with some lubricants, like oil or butter and do it very slowly, do you want to try my darling?...ok ok Francisca….I was frantic, wet all over, Sunday’s prick near to burst the buttons of his trousers and set it self free… mama Celestine was listening from upstairs, she blinked her eye to me…pretending not to have seen her, I shouted….mama Celestine can we come upstairs?...YES FRANCESCA , COME THE ROOM IS READY…was her answer…/SIZE]

Old 09-30-2011, 09:59 AM

Sunday honey, remove your shorts, set free your beautiful cock…but but Francisca what about mama Celestine?...don’t worry honey she has already saw it yesterday and I’ll like her to see fully what I own a giant gorgeous black cock…the freed black creature sprang upwards showing all his majestic maleness beauty, after kissing the silky spongy bulb I asked him…Sunday honey carry me on your strong arms to my bed, our love nest… he carried me upstairs, his dark pole secured in my hands …he was in a sensual turmoil like me, we reached our room, mama Celestine was shocked to see Sunday cock in full display, standing up fully, showing its firmness and strength…GOSH…FRANCESCA IT IS WONDERFUL ….I ENVY YOU…MAY MAY I KISS IT JUST ONCE?...Sunday deposited me on the bed…then mama Celestine, without waiting for any answer caught with one hand the swarthy dick and started to kiss and lick it…moaning…MMMMMMM IS DELICIOUS MMMMM YOU LUCKY GIRL… then regaining composure but still keeping her delighted eyes on the enormous cock she said to him…
HEY AFRICAN BOY REMEMBER NOT TO PUT THAT SWEET BIG ROD IN HER VIRGIN PUSSY AND KEEP ALSO YOUR CHOCOLATE SEMEN FROM THERE…then to me…AND YOU WHITE GIRL ENJOY THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK AS YOU WISH BUT DON’T GET PREGNANT, BOTH OF YOU ENJOY SEX DON’T EXCEED, DO YOUR EXPERIMENTS WITH ATTENTION AND CARE, OK YOU LUCKY GUYS?...yes mama…we both answered

We took a quick shower then he carried me again on the bed with his flamboyant erect penis swinging, then after telling him…my ass at your disposal black boy…I took a kneeling position with my head down and my ass up with the holy hole in full display, after licking my throbbing pussy he directed his attentions straight to my holy hole, licking first the borders of the anus’ ring, he forced his long tongue inside, then he inserted his thick finger …wait darling lubricate it with this jelly…it was going in and out smoothly, then he inserted two fingers at the same time, it was little painful…darling lets try with the tip of your sweet penis… I laid on one side with him behind me, I felt his cock on my anus, so I told him…please honey let me drive it inside, don’t push to much…mmmmm… ok like this….ohhhh the tip of the head is inside…oohhhh is delicious and with not much pain, let me add more lubricant…ok now push little bit more…but he could not control it and the head flop inside at once, to my delight there was just a little ache… ohhhh what a delight…I started to twitch my anus ring around the basement of the cock head, I could not do much more, my ass was at its maximum exstension, the movement was blissful with my whole body trembling I started to have an orgasm, my pussy was all wet…I moaned oooohhhhhhh delicious mmmmmmm then I asked Sunday…my love do you like it…yes Francisca very much, may I push inside more?...ok darling but slowly…his pricks advanced for few inches inside but then his uncontrolled sexual drive forced him to push in almost the whole length of his huge black dick inside my ass…OOOHHIIIII …AAAAHIII I shouted
a terrible pain started to afflict me…I screamed… please take it out aaaahhh, slowlyyyyy….aaahiiiaa…stop…stop… don’t move please… is very painful ahiaaaa mamma mia, your dick is too thick, aaaahhhaia my poor bum…I cried… aahhaaaiaa… my ass is burning… his trying to pull it out was more painful…I could not contain the painful sensation and terrible itching…I shouted PLEASE STOP STOP…DON’T MOVE …AAAHHIIAAAA MAMMA MIA…IL MIO POVERO CULETTO…AHIAAA PLEASE STOP….SUNDAY YOU ARE RIPPING MY ASS OPEN…OHHHH MY GOOOD… DON’T MAKE ANY MOVEMENT HONEY…WAIT….the distress was to much…that big black cock in my tiny ass was stuck-up INSIDE MY BELLY…it was terribly painful, the poor boy was completely motionless, his body trembling …I shouted again MAMAAAA… MAMAAAA… PLEEEEASE HEEELP ME….
Mama Celestine rushed to my bedroom…she quickly understood the situation, she told the worried Sunday, gently while caressing his face…MY SON DON’T MOVE, ALSO YOU DEAR FRANCESCA…JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK…BE CALM SUNDAY IS NOT YOUR FAULT AT ALL…IT HAPPENED TO ME ALSO, WITH MY HUSBAND WHEN HE FUCKED ME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE ASS… SO THE FIRST TIME IS QUITE NORMAL…FRANCESCA ASS WAS VIRGIN LIKE HER PUSSY NOBODY ENTERED HER BEFORE, YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE, AND YOUR COCK IS QUITE BIG… YOU HAVE TO BE PROUD FOR THAT, NEXT TIME BOTH OF YOU SHALL ENJOY THIS TYPE OF SEX SAFELY, BELIEVE ME MY BOY…NOW RELAX…LET ME HELP YOU TO TAKE OUT THIS BEAUTYFUL COCK FROM HER SWEET ASS
She took the bottle with the lubricating oil and poured the liquid on her hands and on Sunday dick massaging duly the portion that was not inside my ass, then she massaged also my protruding ass hole, then she told Sunday…OK MY BOY, NOW PUSH YOUR DICK SLOWLY INSIDE HER FOR JUST AN INCH THEN STOP…I started to feel some relieve…then again she applied more oil on Sunday dick asking him to push inside one more inch of black meat in my white aching ass…then she ordered him…OK MY DEAR NOW PULL OUT YOUR DICK, VERY SLOWLY AND STOP WHEN I’LL TELL YOU, WHILE I’LL HOLD HER ASS RING by PROTRUDING OUT AGAIN…he started to pull his cock out, almost smoothly for a good 5 inches, then I started to feel his dry skin on my anus ring and the ache started again, I moaned ahhhia…only then she told him to stop the pulling and massaged his rod and my anus again…OK NOW DEAR SUNDAY, PUSH INSIDE HER YOUR COCK, AGAIN FOR 2 INCHES…I felt again his oily prick moving foward…VERY WELL SUNDAY, NOW PULL IT BACK SLOWLY, TILL YOU HEAR HER CRYING AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE PAIN, BUT DON’T TAKE OUT THE HEAD, WE HAVE FIRST TO LUBRICATE IT…he started the pulling till the knob reached my anus ring…

Thank You Please continue
Old 10-11-2011, 05:06 PM

Default Thank You Please continue

Thank you

Please continue this story.

Sarahann

African boy 5
Old 10-19-2011, 02:11 AM

Default African boy 5

Your stories are always interesting, pacy and very readable Francesca Cant wait for the next episode
Ray
XXX

Old 01-28-2013, 05:35 PM

NOW THE KNOB...says mama Celestine...LET ME USE MY SALIVA THIS TIME, I'LL LICK THE BOY ROD TO PRODUCE MORE OF IT...I started to feel her tongue penetrating my ass hole between the ring and the cock head...then she said to the boy... OK SUNDAY PULL IT OUT AT ONCE....I heard a flop and a stringent pain...WHOW ...I mourmoured...and mama...SUNDAY RUSH DOWNSTAIR TO THE KITCHEN AND GET ME SOME ICE CUBES...