Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tell me how much it'll hurt? (pics & 'rewards' for turning me on hehe :P)
Old 10-10-2011, 01:22 AM

Default Tell me how much it'll hurt? (pics & 'rewards' for turning me on hehe :P)

So, all you big boys out there

I'm 18, white, about 5 ft 6 in the UK... And fuck it, I want to be a slave to BBC :P

Never had a black guy, sooo...

How much would you hurt me?

&& what would you do? :P

The more turned on the answer makes me.. The better the pic! Simple

I'm waiting

Here's what you're working with... I can't fit much in yet!... Oh well hehe

Mwah xxx
Attached Thumbnails
Tell me how much it'll hurt? (pics & 'rewards' for turning me on hehe :P)-img-20111008-00036.jpg   Tell me how much it'll hurt? (pics & 'rewards' for turning me on hehe :P)-img-20111008-00037_1.jpg  

Go for a very dark skin guy
Old 10-22-2011, 09:55 AM

Post Go for a very dark skin guy

I don't know about how much he will hurt you, you should dictate how hard you want it. But anyway, your first and only choice should be a very dark skin, masculine guy for the real black experience. Espescially a lovely petite, pale body like yours would provide the best contrast witha very dark skin guy and a more eroitc experience. Let me know if you agree and prefer a very dark skin man

Old 10-24-2011, 12:18 PM

Do a workout with a BBC-dildo and you will know if it hurts or not? It even depents on how wet you are

Lube, lube, lube and slow, slow, slow
Old 10-27-2011, 02:56 AM

Wink Lube, lube, lube and slow, slow, slow

There's a great piece I think you can still find on the web called "The Thinking Woman's Guide to Buttfucking."
Check it out for fun and lots of good sense.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:40 AM

Baby,

You look like you have one tight snatch. I won't lie to you, it will hurt. And you
won't believe it's going to fit, but I will be so turned on by you, I will force it in.
It'll hurt, believe me. But it will feel amazing. I'll make you scream and moan.
You want to to reach your limits, right? I'm going to be rough with you. I bet you like your hair pulled?

Show me another pick, and I'll tell you some more.

learning curve
Old 03-07-2012, 11:08 AM

Smile learning curve

Honey, didnt your momma tell ya... we can slip a baby out of our pussies, so taking a BIG BLACK COCK in us really is not a problem, But there is such a thing a s too big, If your fortunate enough to get to fuck something in the foot long bracket, you will feel pain on your cervix after about 9 inches are up you, you will get used to it, and sometimes it can become a pleasure pain but for most of us it is simply painful... we don't like to stop them though coz its our duty to give him pleasure and they just love to go balls deep in us. a good 9 incher balls deep is fucking wonderful, trust me on that.
Secondly Girth... the average guy is 2 to 3 inches round and we can all pretty much run with that. personally I love em' THICK, your entrance is very fexible but it will pain you on the initial stretch as he pushes say 5 inch grith through a 2 inch diameter hole, so make sure your well turned on and your juices are flowing, just hold on tight with your arms and upper body and try and let your lower body remain limp as he enters you. Black Cock tends to be slightly harder than white, but all cock is flesh and blood, so they do 'give' a little as they squeeze in. Once he is past his Cock head and your juices lube his shaft he will slide easily in and out, and that first time... wow... you will alway remember the stretch, the thickness and the hardness of a real mans Black Cock going inside you,
Anal is quite a different matter, the mucsles in your ass and very strong, and it takes time a technique to learn to relax them and accept anything in there. The key is LUBE, plent of it, and PATIENCE! ... iF HE TRIED FORCING IT IN DRY, HE COULD RIP YOU. ... any guy who does that needs to be kicked into touch black or white!... It really will depend on his girth as to whether your body will take him or your mind will let him take you. Your standard 3 inch girth should be able to work itself in without too much pain, but lots of patience and lube.
You should begin to train your ass with a finger first, or a small vibe, get used to these and work up in sizes, There are Butt Plugs that can be used to help widen the entrance on a more permanent basis, it wont hang open, just be more flexible. Some women do push their limits and can take huge thick Black Cocks and other things in their asses, but be warned... while it may seem a cool thing to do in your younger to mid life years, payback is a bitch later in life I hear... I for one don't want to be sneezing in public at 65 and filling my panties!... So if your gonna go for BIG then remember to keep your pelvic excersizes up to maintain the muscle snap back on your asshole!, lol
Hope this was informative.

Last edited by lena4black; 03-07-2012 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 03-07-2012, 03:26 PM

I would start by fucking your mouth with my fat 8 1/2 inch curved dick...slapping you on the face with it..Then i would eat ur pussy doggystyle and lick ur pretty white asshole...then i would lay you down on your back n power fuck ur pussy till u came all over my big dick a few times, then bust a big nut in u....then have u suck my dick clean...after that fuck u doggtstyle deep in that tight wet pussy bustin a few more nuts in u.... then lay u on ur stomach on a pillow with ur ass proped up....fuck ur pussy till u cum so good baby....then get some lube n fuck u n the ass slowly first...then harder till u have a anal orgasm n i cum deep in your asshole!!!

Old 02-05-2023, 06:34 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake18 View Post
I would start by fucking your mouth with my fat 8 1/2 inch curved dick...slapping you on the face with it..Then i would eat ur pussy doggystyle and lick ur pretty white asshole...then i would lay you down on your back n power fuck ur pussy till u came all over my big dick a few times, then bust a big nut in u....then have u suck my dick clean...after that fuck u doggtstyle deep in that tight wet pussy bustin a few more nuts in u.... then lay u on ur stomach on a pillow with ur ass proped up....fuck ur pussy till u cum so good baby....then get some lube n fuck u n the ass slowly first...then harder till u have a anal orgasm n i cum deep in your asshole!!!

ummmm... what's your address!
LOL!

Shelly

Tags
white slut bbc pic teen