Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Me doing the basketball team Part 2
Old 08-29-2009, 06:33 PM

Default Me doing the basketball team Part 2

He fucked me nice and deep as I turn to the last guy, still with his shorts on. I saw that his dick was going to break those things, so I moved to pull them down. The biggest dick I have seen in person sprung out into my face. He told me it was 10 1/2" and I believed him. It was huge. I took the head in my mouth and as he pushed in, my lips stretched. It was the kind of dick that keeps getting wider all the way to the base. I was fucked from behind while he worked my mouth; the other guys were hollering and slapping me with their cocks. I felt my pussy open for a second, but it was immediately filled by another dick. The guys loved my moans due to the change in shape and tempo. My head was getting pulled from cock to cock, even the guy that fucked me; my white cum covered his black shaft. “Lick all that cum off bitch!” one of them said. “Get my nuts too,” he added. He moved my head and pulled his cock up so I could suck my cum off his balls. Then I felt two hands on my ass and a large head on my swollen lips. I looked back to watch the guy with the 9” dick slowly work it in me. He moved slowly, but I wanted it, so I pushed back and took at least 8” at once. “Damn girl, you ready to go then” he said. “Fuck you then”. He started to fuck me hard. I groaned as he pummeled my insides. While I was getting worked, two guys shoved their dicks in my mouth at the same time. My jaw cracked to open, but I forced them in, and licked feverishly at the tips. The huge guy got his chance to shove it in my mouth again. I could only get about 3 or 4” in before it wouldn’t fit. I remember wondering if even my pussy was big enough for it.

The guys worked me over doggy style tag team like for a long time. My knees hurt from the pounding and my neck hurt from keeping it up to suck the other cocks. Just as I was hoping to switch, one of the guys said he needed to cum. He pushed the other guys away from my mouth and held my chin in one hand and jerked his 8 inch cock in the other. “Come on mama, open that mouth,” he ordered. I don’t like cum in my mouth, but what am I supposed to do, so I did. Right then he unleashed squirt after squirt of the thickest cum I have had on (or now in) me. I let it roll off my tongue and out the sides of my mouth. He smacked his head on my closed lips and thanked me “I gotta go” he said. That whole time I tried to focus on getting fucked, but it was necessary, they all worked me while I rubbed the cum into my skin. I looked down at the first puddle under me face.

Him leaving was a good break for the guy with the 10”+ to lay down on my oversized ottoman to which he said “Come get on this.” There was some relief as I could control its entry to my already stretched out pussy. The other 3 stood and stroked as I positioned myself over it. For the first time I saw my hubby, watching intently, his cock throbbed hard as well. I put my fingers on my lips and spread them as wide as I could and guided the can-sized dick in my snatch. I shuddered as I pushed down and it “popped” in over the head. “Get it bitch,” the guys cheered, “Take that big black cock you little white whore”. I worked about 4 inches in and started to gyrate, it was fucking amazing. Then he pulled me to his chest, put his hands around my ass and said that’s enough. He drove that thing deep in me. I cried in pain as he stretched me like I was getting fisted. I bit as his neck while he started to move it in and out. I felt him pulling my ass open. Then I felt the cold liquid hit my asshole. I came for probably the 5th time by then just due to his cock and the tingle on my ass. I squirted and he urged me to continue. I shook and rocked on that huge dick in me while I felt a finger, then two, then. In my ass. I relaxed and looked at him, he told me to get up. I leaned back and he pushed me off. The one that was fingering my ass told me to lay down spread eagle on the ottoman. As soon as I did the huge cum covered dick was offered up to my exposed mouth. I lapped my juices off it while the pressure from another cock pushed into my ass. To my and everyone’s amazement it went right in. Granted my hubby is not small and he fucks my ass, and with all the lube, I was ready to go. He went to town opening my ass up while I continued to suck the 3 dicks that hung in my face. I was hot and sweaty, getting assfucked and my wet tits rubbed while I sucked huge cock. What a day!

Now the guys started to swap out in my ass. So you know what that means, where did the last one go? In my mouth of course. I became their little ATM machine. They’d stop to gape my now wide asshole. My hubby had gotten up and looked in approval. “Good little white whore” he said. “Thank you” I tried to mutter with a cock buried in my throat. Then I felt my ass empty. I looked up to see the guy shoot all up my belly to my tits and covered me in his jiz. “Nice load baby” I commended him as I rubbed my hand all over it. I brought a finger full to my mouth and tasted it. “Thank you.” He leaned over, kissed me and thanked me then he left.

So I was left with an 8,9 and 10+ inch cock. Not too bad! I told the guy with the 9 incher to lie down. I got up and straddled his big dick. He started fucking me nice and hard. I looked over and smacked my ass, the other guy got behind me. I laid my sweaty body down on the one guy while the other pushed his dick in my wanting ass. I moaned in ecstasy and came as they both got into rhythm. They double fucked my right through an orgasm, while the third guy held my arms up. When I could focus he shoved that huge thing back in my mouth. “Airtight!” I heard my hubby laugh. I looked over “Mmm Hmm” I moaned. The guy under me was squeezing my tits so hard I thought they were going to pop (they can’t they’re real) and he was flicking my nipple rings with his tongue. The guy in my ass was fucking my like a mad man, fast and hard. After about ten minutes of phenomenal 3 dick attention, I begged them to stop. My ass was burning. We all got up. I was forced to bend over the ottoman. Now the 10 incher shoved that gigantic cock in my sore pussy. It hurt so bad, but so good! He was fucking me like it was a normal sized cock. I smiled in pain and pleasure while I watched my husband and the other two guys stroking their cocks. I got to the point where I could put effort into fucking him back. I have no idea how much got inside me, but it felt like my guts where going to come out my mouth! I moaned and came a few times. Finally I came so hard I squirted again. He pulled out and told me to flip over. I lay down on the blanket. His dick went off like a firework. He spewed cum all over my tits and aimed it toward me face. He had time to tell me to open my mouth. I did and got a shot in it. The other 2 stood over me stroking. He finished and I got on my knees and looked up at them. Thick streams of cum fell down my face and torso. I ran my hand over my tits and pushed it to my crotch. I fingered my stretched, soaked pussy while the two guys pushed their cocks in my face and mouth. I felt one guy erupt in my mouth. I gagged and he pulled it out, finishing on my face. That prompted the other guy to cum all over my forehead. It got in my eyes and slipped into my open mouth.

Once they were done covering my entire face, I looked down at my shiny, wet body. I spit all the remaining jizm onto my tits and rubbed it all over myself. I lay back onto the cum soaked blanket in a heap, still rubbing my red, swollen clit. The guys all got their stuff, said thanks and left.

My hubby immediately got on me and ended up fucking both my worn out pussy and ass. He told me how good it felt to know I had had all that black cock in me. He fucked my ass missionary style until he came; he shot at least two deep in my ass and pulled out with the rest of his enormous load, which covered my open pussy. As I laid there in complete contentment my hubby’s tongue worked to clean my body up. He lapped at he streams off thick cum still on my body til I got so cold we had to stop.

I don’t know how I am going to go to the gym again! I can’t wait though!!! XOXO Kim

good story
Old 09-08-2009, 02:44 PM

Default good story

This is a nice story and good to read.
Very very good. Jansteen5@gmail.com

Old 04-15-2010, 03:06 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm very hot story, I wish I had been one of those guys fucking you

Tags
anal, blowjob, cuckold, gangbang