Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Cock Redemption for Cheating
Old 04-01-2012, 10:56 PM

Thumbs up Black Cock Redemption for Cheating

He was a good friend of mine "Haris" and his wife "Hana". We've known each other for around two years... so when he called me... I expected the normal chit chat... somehow there was a lot of confusion in his voice and finally blurted out that Hana wanted to talk to me...(now his wife was a slightly shy character... hence I was surprised when she said that some thing had come up and they wanted to meet me at my place...) she sounded very tensed up too...

Hana was a sexy latin girl and my friend was a asian mix... although we all went out together sometimes... we never had any sexual interactions or discussions. I always thought they were a well matched couple with great understanding.

Although we were good friends, they knew I was quite the casanova... I did think she'd be good in bed though... "you can tell when You see them" cant you?.

When they came... and we met I knew there was something majorly wrong and saw that she had been crying...

She looked at him and he started speaking... 5 minutes later I knew the story...

My friend got caught cheating and they had to make some decisions to save their marriage... they both knew it was just a one time incident as it was a hooker he fucked. They agreed that they still loved each other and had to settle this issue swiftly... Hence Hana wanted to reciprocate the offence... after much thought she picked me to get square with him...(what good luck it was).., I agreed with not much persuation but had a private chat with my friend to make sure this is what he wanted... he told that he was okay with it (it was not really his call, but he seemed releived that it was me... I guess he trusted me not to steal his wife away from him), but also told me not to hold back anything and I didnt, although I am not sure why he said that.

So Hana stayed and Haris left for the evening...

Initially it was a bit awkward... but once the ice was broken... it was magic... It was nice to know that she had a secret crush on me and wondered how it would be... She also said that they both trusted me to get this done without a mess. I took some pictures with my cell while we were at it but promised her that she had nothing to worry about...

(Check out the pics... "Black Cock Redemption" - when you do, leave a comment if you feel like it... )

Later in the evening he came and picked her up and that was it... I was puzzled but wished all such problems could be solved so swiftly...

I might add here that these images were posted with her consent and their identity protected.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:45 PM

Did it hppen more than one time.

Old 04-16-2012, 11:56 PM

I love the story and all the pictures with descriptions just make it so much better. I would like to hear about things that have happened since. Has your friend commented on the experience? How did he feel about you cumming in his wife's pussy? Did he notice her looseness after she came home? Have you heard from her? Do you think she would do it again?

Old 04-18-2012, 07:13 PM

So hot to hear how you banged that pussy good. Ever think he wanted you to break in his wifey?