Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

old man amos
Old 05-29-2011, 09:06 AM

Default old man amos

old man amos was the boss where i had been working since i left collage he was a large old black man , in his late sixtys about 65 i think , and he was allways putting me down in work i am 24 and my girlfreind is 22 and has a very sexy body and stunning looks shes a redhead , and dress size 10 so she looks very sexy when dressed up , any way we are due to get married shortly as kelly and i have been saveing very hard for our wedding day any way after the wedding old amos was by my desk in work when he picked up the photo of my young wife when we had been on honeymoon she was on the beach wareing a nice prim bikkini , old amos said this your woman boy , i said yes thats kelly he said he wanted to discuss some things with me after work and would it be ok to drop by my house i said that would be fine , old amos said he would get there about nine as he had a few things he wanted to do , old amos arrived bang on time my wife kelly , had been wanting to meet him for some time i told her he was a right one and he was allways putting me down and that i thought he was a useless old fart , when amos arrived he was the perfect gent to kelly and he soon had her eating up his every word kelly was dressed in a sexy pencil skirt black and a nice tight top that showed of her pert sexy little 34a tits , amos sat right oppersite her and was soon trying to look up my wifes short skirt to see her knickers , he was a total pig to me in front of my young wife , and kelly soon began to flirt with him hear i was watching my old black boss begin to seduce my young sexy wife , in front of me and i did nothing old amos soon began to chat to kelly and i could see she was getting turned on by a old black man old enough to be her dad , old amos then pulled out a camara and told kelly he wanted to take a few pics of her as he thought she looked very nice she was very flattered and soon agreed old amos soon had kelly poseing for him after a few normal pics he asked kelly to open her legs wider at the time she did as he asked not realising she was now showing him her white knickers, to my old black boss old amos this was what he had been waiting for. had a few nice pics up kellys skirt now a few more drinks and kelly was well oiled old amos now told me that he wanted me to help kelly to our bed room , i did as my old boss asked, amos followed us upstairs to our bedroom then as i laid kelly on the bed she was very pissed by now he told me he liked my sexy young wife and that he was going to fuck her as i watched i protested but he mearly pushed me down on the chair next to the bed and told me to shut up and watch as a real man gives kelly what she realy needs , his old fat fingers were soon fondiling her pert tits kelly responded as he laid along side my wife his big old hands under her blouse rolling her large nipples she was so hot now she was also pissed and thinking it was me rolling her nipples old amos bunched her pencil skirt up round her waist addmirring her sexy white knickers and black hold up stockings he then began to suck her pussy through her panties he told me to take some pics of what he was doing to kelly i did as i all ways have done and took loads of pics of this old black man getting into my sexy young wifes knickers after 30 mins old amos began to get up and started to remove his pants saying time to give your wife what shes been missing , as he dropped his pants he revealed a cock of gigantic size with huge balls the size of extra large duck eggs to match it was massive he told me to take kellys panties off i walked up to kelly and slid her knickers over her hips he took more pics as io did as he asked exposing her red haired pussy to him he said she was fucking stunning and that he was now going to shag my wife silly as he put it , he opened her legs wide and began to rub his now huge plum shaped cock head up and down my marreid wifes sexy twat i told old amos he would have to put a condom on if he was going to fuck kelly as she was not on birth control as we used condoms he told me to get one and put it on his cock i did as i was told but the condom only coverd the head of the huge cock he said to me as he began to feed his member into kellys cunt watch this cuck and with a big push his cock went 6 inches into my sexy young wifes cunt kellys twat was like a giant o ring round amos huge girth and she began to respond to his slow slideing cock he was only giveing her 6 inches and had at lleast another 7 inches out side her twat he slowley fed inch after inch into her now wet pussy every time he pulled out i could see the condom head coveriing his cock head he told me to take more pics kelly was now allmost back with us and was now in total bliss at the feeling this big old black man was giveing her pussy on and on he fucked varing the strokes into my young inexperinced wife he soon had her comeing all over his cock it was at this point he pulled his cock allmost out of kellys cunt with 5 massive thursts he told me to watch the condom at this point it simply burst open and bunched up round the massive cock that had just pushed thurogh it he the told me as his cock plowed into kellys cunt that he was glad kelly was not on the pill and he thought a better investment might be soom nice new maternity clothes as he was goint to empty his massive balls up kellys cervix and knock her up for me he fucked harder and harder then as kelly came he sunk his whole cock up into my young wifes belly and i watched as those big balls emptyed his massive wad up my wifes sexy twat ,his balls twitched and twitched as he said take my cum you married bitch and have a old black mans baby in your tummy he held it in her cunt for ten minuites makeing sure none of his cum ran out i thought as he pulled out he had not shot any cum as none came out this was becaues his cock was so fucking big it was right up kellys tummy we found ou 4 weeks later as kelly missed her period that old amos had not missed his target and that lkelly was indeed going to need those maternity clothes old amos has said about just before he knocked kelly up with his black baby

old man amos
Old 05-29-2011, 09:07 AM

Default old man amos

hope everyone likes the story

Like the story
Old 05-29-2011, 04:50 PM

Default Like the story

Keep up the thread. What became of the Amos and the wife?

old amos more to cum
Old 05-30-2011, 09:00 AM

Default old amos more to cum

old man amos was aregular visotor to our home and he was at the birth of his baby the nurses were a little shocked ,when my wife pushed out his black baby and old amos had a grin like a cheseshire cat on his face one of the nurses was becky just married and she got talking to my wife and amos she said she would invite then over soon to meet her new husband i bet old amos is thinking great another young sexy married women i am going to get into her knickers as her cuck hub watches i will tell you all shortly about this

Old 11-07-2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymaker4077 View Post
old man amos was aregular visotor to our home and he was at the birth of his baby the nurses were a little shocked ,when my wife pushed out his black baby and old amos had a grin like a cheseshire cat on his face one of the nurses was becky just married and she got talking to my wife and amos she said she would invite then over soon to meet her new husband i bet old amos is thinking great another young sexy married women i am going to get into her knickers as her cuck hub watches i will tell you all shortly about this
Sexy stories but please use some paragraphs . It would be so much better to read with some breaks in the text . Again . thanks for the sexy stories .

Old 02-18-2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymaker4077 View Post
old man amos was the boss where i had been working since i left collage he was a large old black man , in his late sixtys about 65 i think , and he was allways putting me down in work i am 24 and my girlfreind is 22 and has a very sexy body and stunning looks shes a redhead , and dress size 10 so she looks very sexy when dressed up , any way we are due to get married shortly as kelly and i have been saveing very hard for our wedding day any way after the wedding old amos was by my desk in work when he picked up the photo of my young wife when we had been on honeymoon she was on the beach wareing a nice prim bikkini , old amos said this your woman boy , i said yes thats kelly he said he wanted to discuss some things with me after work and would it be ok to drop by my house i said that would be fine , old amos said he would get there about nine as he had a few things he wanted to do , old amos arrived bang on time my wife kelly , had been wanting to meet him for some time i told her he was a right one and he was allways putting me down and that i thought he was a useless old fart , when amos arrived he was the perfect gent to kelly and he soon had her eating up his every word kelly was dressed in a sexy pencil skirt black and a nice tight top that showed of her pert sexy little 34a tits , amos sat right oppersite her and was soon trying to look up my wifes short skirt to see her knickers , he was a total pig to me in front of my young wife , and kelly soon began to flirt with him hear i was watching my old black boss begin to seduce my young sexy wife , in front of me and i did nothing old amos soon began to chat to kelly and i could see she was getting turned on by a old black man old enough to be her dad , old amos then pulled out a camara and told kelly he wanted to take a few pics of her as he thought she looked very nice she was very flattered and soon agreed old amos soon had kelly poseing for him after a few normal pics he asked kelly to open her legs wider at the time she did as he asked not realising she was now showing him her white knickers, to my old black boss old amos this was what he had been waiting for. had a few nice pics up kellys skirt now a few more drinks and kelly was well oiled old amos now told me that he wanted me to help kelly to our bed room , i did as my old boss asked, amos followed us upstairs to our bedroom then as i laid kelly on the bed she was very pissed by now he told me he liked my sexy young wife and that he was going to fuck her as i watched i protested but he mearly pushed me down on the chair next to the bed and told me to shut up and watch as a real man gives kelly what she realy needs , his old fat fingers were soon fondiling her pert tits kelly responded as he laid along side my wife his big old hands under her blouse rolling her large nipples she was so hot now she was also pissed and thinking it was me rolling her nipples old amos bunched her pencil skirt up round her waist addmirring her sexy white knickers and black hold up stockings he then began to suck her pussy through her panties he told me to take some pics of what he was doing to kelly i did as i all ways have done and took loads of pics of this old black man getting into my sexy young wifes knickers after 30 mins old amos began to get up and started to remove his pants saying time to give your wife what shes been missing , as he dropped his pants he revealed a cock of gigantic size with huge balls the size of extra large duck eggs to match it was massive he told me to take kellys panties off i walked up to kelly and slid her knickers over her hips he took more pics as io did as he asked exposing her red haired pussy to him he said she was fucking stunning and that he was now going to shag my wife silly as he put it , he opened her legs wide and began to rub his now huge plum shaped cock head up and down my marreid wifes sexy twat i told old amos he would have to put a condom on if he was going to fuck kelly as she was not on birth control as we used condoms he told me to get one and put it on his cock i did as i was told but the condom only coverd the head of the huge cock he said to me as he began to feed his member into kellys cunt watch this cuck and with a big push his cock went 6 inches into my sexy young wifes cunt kellys twat was like a giant o ring round amos huge girth and she began to respond to his slow slideing cock he was only giveing her 6 inches and had at lleast another 7 inches out side her twat he slowley fed inch after inch into her now wet pussy every time he pulled out i could see the condom head coveriing his cock head he told me to take more pics kelly was now allmost back with us and was now in total bliss at the feeling this big old black man was giveing her pussy on and on he fucked varing the strokes into my young inexperinced wife he soon had her comeing all over his cock it was at this point he pulled his cock allmost out of kellys cunt with 5 massive thursts he told me to watch the condom at this point it simply burst open and bunched up round the massive cock that had just pushed thurogh it he the told me as his cock plowed into kellys cunt that he was glad kelly was not on the pill and he thought a better investment might be soom nice new maternity clothes as he was goint to empty his massive balls up kellys cervix and knock her up for me he fucked harder and harder then as kelly came he sunk his whole cock up into my young wifes belly and i watched as those big balls emptyed his massive wad up my wifes sexy twat ,his balls twitched and twitched as he said take my cum you married bitch and have a old black mans baby in your tummy he held it in her cunt for ten minuites makeing sure none of his cum ran out i thought as he pulled out he had not shot any cum as none came out this was becaues his cock was so fucking big it was right up kellys tummy we found ou 4 weeks later as kelly missed her period that old amos had not missed his target and that lkelly was indeed going to need those maternity clothes old amos has said about just before he knocked kelly up with his black baby
all old black men should have young white wives for thier pleasure

Old 02-19-2013, 12:30 AM

Where's the story about Becky & Amos?

Black guys White girls
Old 02-19-2013, 03:59 PM

Default Black guys White girls

After I had my first black cock their was something about it and I was hooked. I was 14,and went to spend a week-end with my cousin who lives in a big city. She told me this guy wanted to see me. So on Saturday she called him and I went to where he was to meet him,under 5th street bridge. Their I seen a black guy mid to upper 30's. He turned out to be the guy I was to meet. Talking I found out my cousin was setting him up with white girls for sex for money. OMG he had paid to meet me. We talked for quite a while about everything and sex. It got to the point he asked to feel my boobs. I let him and he felt them on top of my shirt. He had one hand on them and his other hand on my leg. It was feeling good. I told him he could go up under my shirt if he wanted to as I don't wear bras. Finally we were making out,kissing and feeling. I even had my hand on his bulging pants. After that I agreed to have sex with him. We went back farther up under the bridge om the pier. He must have meet girls their before cause he had a blanket rolled up on the pier. He rolled it out then helped me undress. I got on the blanket and he undressed and out bounced a good size cock. He got on me and as he was sliding is cock up in me I squealed out OMG and I was having a orgasm. He asked what? I shook and vibrated all over and calming down I told him I just orgasmed. He pumped my pussy a few strokes before he released lots of sperm up in me. I had my legs wrapped around him. He stayed in me and after cumming started fucking me again. I was fucking back on his 8 inch cock. After that one we set up and he was soft.I played with him and as he slowly started to get hard again I leaned down and sucked him off. We spent the best part of the morning their,3 hours of having sex. We exchanged names,address and phone numbers and best times to call. Every time I went to stay with my cousin I went and seen him,for free. She lost money on me. She tried to get even with me fucking him for the pleasure of it. One night she had her older brother take me in is room and fuck me. She had one of those instamatic cameras which shots out the picture right away. She took pictures of us fucking and me sucking him. After that if I didn't fuck him when we were together they threatened to give the pictures to my parents. I did,but I loved that black cock better. After he started coming up to my area to see me once in a while he would ask if it was ok to bring a couple of his friends along. I said yes. Usually him and 2 other guys sometines 3 other guys for an afternoon of my black cock fucking. I loked forward to it and loved it.
I hear a lot of white girls,women,saying all black guys are hung like horses. These guys weren't. The guy I first meet was about 8 inches the others around 6 inches and as nice as nice can be. I have had 2 black cocks from college guys that were at 12 inches. I had the wildest and strongest orgasms with them. The smaller black cocks I had strong orgasms with then also.
I was picked up by 2 white guys and I had heard about them. Picking up girls and fucking them regaurdless if they wanted to or not. And that they were hung. I pretende I didn't want to fuck. They got rough they actually tore my shirt off me and ripped my shorts taking them off me and completely destroyed my undies and bra. Then they put me in the back seat one on each side of the car. The guy by my head aws holding my arms out and down. I was squirming my ass around like I was trying to get away. The guy on the passanger sid undressed and I didn't really see him. He forced inbetween my legs and at my pussy his cock started in and Doug said shove it all in her. He asked me if he should. I said no still pretending not to want to fuck. He shoved and I sceamed constantly. OMG he was so big around and long. I was scrwaming out OMG,OMG,OMG as he fucked me full cock length and I orgasmed and then I felt his sperm going deep up in me. Jerry told Doug strip down and get over here I'm cumming. Dome he slowly got out of me and crawled right up over my head and when he was going over my head Doug was in and now rammed hard his cock fully in my hurting pussy,I was screaming again Then he told Jery he was cumming and to get back around here. They fucked me for around 2 hours. Back in town they parked on main street. It was a small town and no one around about 7 that evening. They both wanted a blow job I gave it to them. Then they asked when they could see me again. I have no ideal but it came out I'm usually up town every day. Then they gave me a ride home. Luckly my parents weren't home. My shorts covered me as I held them together,my shirt was tore real bad I had to hold the front together but my tits hung out on both sides. Going toward my parents place I was told their cock sizes. Jerry 12 inches and Doug a 13.5 inches.
Walking in the house my older Brother was their. Of course he had to know what happened. I told him and he asked if they were as big as everyone says they are. Put it this way they are really big. He then wanted to know about my clothes. I told him I pretended not to want to fuck them and they ripped and tore them off me. We got rid of my destroyed clothes then went up stairs I went in my room which is stright across the hall from my Brothers room. He came and got me and had sex. We almost got caught by our parents. My Brother gave me orgasms every time we had sex,fucking and me sucking him. But the best orgasms I have gotten was from black cocks. I was about 3 weeks from being 15 when this took place. I don't see that one black guy any more,but I do see black guys now and then. I do still at times see Jerry and Doug which is always pre-planned. I love huge cocks. And black cocks.