Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Day I was Blacked part 2
Old 11-23-2011, 06:17 AM

Default The Day I was Blacked part 2

Darryl knew he had me from the look on my face. He made a comment loud enough for his co worker Ron can here, " I'm going break you in properly fatty". Ron from the doorway said "They all need to be put in there place! They gotta be brought down a few notches." I was so scared but I was more turned on. The idea of being treated like a piece of meat really made me feel so alive. My daughter's ex was truly a black god. He knew he was hot and used it very well. Even though I want nothing else but to be fucked like crazy by him, I was still frozen. He said again "Take your clothes off now! You big sloppy ass pig." When I didn't do as I was told. Darryl grabbed a hold of my blouse and ripped it right off. I was so stunned. He then turned me around again and must have took a knife out and cut my bra off next. My heavy breasts plopped out and before I knew it was spun around and smacked right across my face. I was so embarrassed and very humbled by this. My eyes were watering now from the smack and from being stripped half naked in a stock room around the corner from my job where I make very good money and very respected by a young black stock person. He called to Ron "Hey my brother, I'm sending her over to you, take care of the rest of that garbage she is wearing." Darryl faced me towards the door and grabbed me by the back of my hair, pulling my back on my heels and said " you are such a whore, you can walk out any time. Do you want to leave now?" I instantly said "no". My pussy was on fire at this point. I could not walk away from this. Even tho I loved my husband, the lust was much stronger! "Now get that old ass over to Ron now!" he said. Darryl pushed me by the hair in that direction. As I walked over to the door I felt so dirty. As I approached Ron, my nipples really hardened. They were big normally, but now they were sticking out very long. Standing about two feet away from Ron, I saw him look to his left. I heard a young woman's voice ask him "Do you know if there are any extra rolls of tape back there? Ron said "yeah Rosa, they are on the second shelf in the back. I was totally stunned as Rosa walked through the doorway. She was spanish, maybe 18 or 19 years old. She stopped for a moment when she saw me standing there naked from the waist up and chuckled. As she past me to get to the shelf, she said " another victim Ron?" He said " hell ya mami! these white married bitches are so damn easy." and they both broke out laughing. Darryl said "hey Rosa, hold up a second. Watch this." Darryl stepped towards me and grabbed my skirt with both hands at the hips, catching a hold of my panties at the same time and pulled them down. As they landed on the floor, I was now standing completely naked in front of all three of them. Rosa said " OMG. LOOK AT THAT BIG ASS!"

to be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
The Day I was Blacked part 2-img141.jpg  

Old 02-09-2012, 07:44 AM

Thanks for sharing the two stories--

Hot story
Old 02-10-2012, 02:25 AM

Default Hot story

Please continue, you have me all wet...dying to know what happens next.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylre View Post
Darryl knew he had me from the look on my face. He made a comment loud enough for his co worker Ron can here, " I'm going break you in properly fatty". Ron from the doorway said "They all need to be put in there place! They gotta be brought down a few notches." I was so scared but I was more turned on. The idea of being treated like a piece of meat really made me feel so alive. My daughter's ex was truly a black god. He knew he was hot and used it very well. Even though I want nothing else but to be fucked like crazy by him, I was still frozen. He said again "Take your clothes off now! You big sloppy ass pig." When I didn't do as I was told. Darryl grabbed a hold of my blouse and ripped it right off. I was so stunned. He then turned me around again and must have took a knife out and cut my bra off next. My heavy breasts plopped out and before I knew it was spun around and smacked right across my face. I was so embarrassed and very humbled by this. My eyes were watering now from the smack and from being stripped half naked in a stock room around the corner from my job where I make very good money and very respected by a young black stock person. He called to Ron "Hey my brother, I'm sending her over to you, take care of the rest of that garbage she is wearing." Darryl faced me towards the door and grabbed me by the back of my hair, pulling my back on my heels and said " you are such a whore, you can walk out any time. Do you want to leave now?" I instantly said "no". My pussy was on fire at this point. I could not walk away from this. Even tho I loved my husband, the lust was much stronger! "Now get that old ass over to Ron now!" he said. Darryl pushed me by the hair in that direction. As I walked over to the door I felt so dirty. As I approached Ron, my nipples really hardened. They were big normally, but now they were sticking out very long. Standing about two feet away from Ron, I saw him look to his left. I heard a young woman's voice ask him "Do you know if there are any extra rolls of tape back there? Ron said "yeah Rosa, they are on the second shelf in the back. I was totally stunned as Rosa walked through the doorway. She was spanish, maybe 18 or 19 years old. She stopped for a moment when she saw me standing there naked from the waist up and chuckled. As she past me to get to the shelf, she said " another victim Ron?" He said " hell ya mami! these white married bitches are so damn easy." and they both broke out laughing. Darryl said "hey Rosa, hold up a second. Watch this." Darryl stepped towards me and grabbed my skirt with both hands at the hips, catching a hold of my panties at the same time and pulled them down. As they landed on the floor, I was now standing completely naked in front of all three of them. Rosa said " OMG. LOOK AT THAT BIG ASS!"

to be continued...
you and your daughter need him at the same time

Tags
bbw, cheating, fatass, whore, wife