Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Interracial Story Forum (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/)
-   -   old black boss takes my new wife (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/5916-old-black-boss-takes-my-new-wife.html)

babymaker4077 01-12-2012 10:28 AM

old black boss takes my new wife

my young wife visited me at work whe have just got married , she is 21 red head with small aa tits her figure is slim shes size ten skirts ten panties her name is janet and she has very long legs and long red hair my old boss spotted her as she walked into the office his name is marvin he is 65 married and black as night , he allso has a attitude to everyone he lets everyone no hes boss so when he spotted my young wife chatting to me he came over and told me to get on with my work , he then told my wife he would not allow anyone to chat to anyone during working hours, he asked her to come wth him as he would see her out , he started chatting to janet and asked her what such a sexy young lady as her was doing with a loser like me , janet was defensive and said to marvin hes a good husband marvin was snikering to himself and said how much your punk husband earn a year i earn 30 million a year and i fuck ten times better than him janet was shocked , they were in the lift and marvin was behind janet pressed right up to her ass janet was wareing a short skirt and white panties a thin top and bra and stockings marvin said to janet as he pushed his huge mamothblack cock against janets ass like this baby bet your wimp husbands not got anything like this his cock was renown in the office he had fucked many of the young office wifes and there was talk that he had knocked up at least 5 of these lady as they had had to leave to have there babys he told janet to stop the lift she hit the stop button and within a few seconds he had janet pushed flat on the floor of the lift and her skirt bunched up round her waist he pulled her white cotten panties down and pulled out his moster black cock he told janet he was going to fuck her like she had never had her virginity taken and that he was going to show her how a real man fuckes more to cum shortly

notact 01-12-2012 05:47 PM

more to cum shortly

"more to cum shortly" ,,,,,,,,,well, yeah, when is the baby due? lol

shakerboy 01-12-2012 08:58 PM

great start ... more please

willall 01-18-2012 12:12 PM

Nice

Hope to hear more soon, its just my kind of story
Quote:

Originally Posted by babymaker4077 (Post 32328)
my young wife visited me at work whe have just got married , she is 21 red head with small aa tits her figure is slim shes size ten skirts ten panties her name is janet and she has very long legs and long red hair my old boss spotted her as she walked into the office his name is marvin he is 65 married and black as night , he allso has a attitude to everyone he lets everyone no hes boss so when he spotted my young wife chatting to me he came over and told me to get on with my work , he then told my wife he would not allow anyone to chat to anyone during working hours, he asked her to come wth him as he would see her out , he started chatting to janet and asked her what such a sexy young lady as her was doing with a loser like me , janet was defensive and said to marvin hes a good husband marvin was snikering to himself and said how much your punk husband earn a year i earn 30 million a year and i fuck ten times better than him janet was shocked , they were in the lift and marvin was behind janet pressed right up to her ass janet was wareing a short skirt and white panties a thin top and bra and stockings marvin said to janet as he pushed his huge mamothblack cock against janets ass like this baby bet your wimp husbands not got anything like this his cock was renown in the office he had fucked many of the young office wifes and there was talk that he had knocked up at least 5 of these lady as they had had to leave to have there babys he told janet to stop the lift she hit the stop button and within a few seconds he had janet pushed flat on the floor of the lift and her skirt bunched up round her waist he pulled her white cotten panties down and pulled out his moster black cock he told janet he was going to fuck her like she had never had her virginity taken and that he was going to show her how a real man fuckes more to cum shortly

mikie 02-18-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babymaker4077 (Post 32328)

The black man had the right to your wife:(