Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

the suprise part2
Old 09-23-2009, 07:47 PM

Smile the suprise part2

Tyrone ran his hand up and underneath her silk robe Marie unbuttoned his shirt and ran her finger nails down his chest and Abs! Tyrone ground his bulging cock against her panties Then she undid his belt button and zipper she reached in and pulled his huge cock out!She turned to Jhon Now for you surprise this is the 9 inch Big black cock I've been telling you about all these years,And Your gonna get to watch this bad boy drive me wild! Hmm but first I wanna taste this bay boy!With that she began to lick it and suck tyrone's huge Cock Tyrone leaned back against the ralling You always new how to suck a mean cock She always pleased me But she never let me cum! That's cause I wanted this bad boy for my pussy she laughed Beside s as Delicious as it sound with balls like yours my small mouth could never hold all that cum!Then she did something that amazed jhon She slid Tyrone's huge nine inch cock all the way in and slowly out Then she seductively worked her way back up Tyrone"S abs and chest she threw her arms around his neck sat on his cock grinding against her pussy teasing him and Jhon both She looked into Tyrone's Eyes Time to show John How who seduced me ?

Tyrone carried her over to the love seat and placed her on thee edge and seductively peeled down the front of her bra!Exposing her rock hard nipples he fondled them and then Tyrone and Maria embraced and began to passionately kiss as Tyrone layed her back onto the love seat, Maria's Black stockings sparkled in the moonlight as her legs came apart and up,The air filled with Tyrone growls&grunts intermixed Maria's giggles with the sound of the surf and night air!As he humped her silk panties and and began Lick and suck her nipples.He ran his hands to her sexy heel heels and along her black stockings,All the way stroking her silky thighs silky thighs And up he side to her shoulders along her neck and to her long black hair,ending with a deep french kiss!

I watched with excitement As Tyrone s hand moved down to Maria's Panties he began to rub her clit his finger on top using the silk material of her panties in combination of her wetness to tease her clit ,satisfied with his work he proceeded to insert his finger between her panties and her pussy pausing to play with her wet clit he teased her a bit then slid his finger down and parted her pussy lips finding it juicy and wet!Tryone inserted his large finger into her pussy!Maria screamed with glee and expressed her pleasure passionately kissing him and whispering into his ea>He explore her tiny pussy searching for that on special spot it was wrinkly and wet! I could tell when He rubbed it Maria's hips rose moans up higher and higher along with her cries of pleasure!I could tell she wanted to cum but Tyrone had other ideas.

He worked his finger further up until her reached Maria's cervix he stroked it and circled it The with his thumb he began to play with her clit.I watched as Maria thrust her hips up and down and heard her cry out of more ! Yes um I like that After 5 minutes Tyrone had her on Close to the summit he decide it was time to take her over the top!He sucked her nipples And intensified his actions with his finge rand thumb ! I could see the veins on his muscular fore arm pop out as he played and made love Maria's pussy like Jimmy Hendrix playing guitar!

Maria trembled as she came Tyrone Quickly moved up to her face and kissed her he looked into her brown eyes and said I done yet in said in a deep guttural tone!For me it was like watching a big anaconda slithering along sensing and smell vibrations investigating and tasting each one as it came upon it!Watched in fascination as Tyrone Stoked her stockings and as he kissed Maria's inner thighs! was mesmerized when looked into Maria's eyes they were big and sparkled!Tyrone parted her panties and lashed out at her clit with His long skillful tongue! to think about what as about come! OH ! no you bad boy !Tyrone she giggled!her chest rose up she playfully kicked her legs tried to sit up and grab She gently grabbed Tyrones head OH my I missed your tongue! She looked at me Watch Jhon as this bad boy licks my pussy!Tyrone playfully pushed her back down Your mine girl!
I watched as Tyrone buried his face into her cunt Sliding his long tongue inside her pussy lips he lavishly licked at the sides like bear lickin honey from the comb her juices flooding his mouth He moved his face up and began to lick her clit I watched as Maria's body writhed her chest and hip rising up and down,her moans and giggles getting louder and louder! Tyrone slid his finger in and out apply pressure to her G spot as he brought her to climax!Maria's abs and sexy thighs tightened she thrust her pussy into Tyrone s face as she giggled The she let out a long deep moan !Maria Grabbed his head fuck me! she screamed!
Tyrone picked picked her up Spun her around maria bent over placing her hands on the balcony she picked up her head and looked out toward the ocean The night air blowing her long black silky hair!Yes Tyrone give it to me She begged!
he grabbed his huge cock and used its massive head to shove her panties to the side Grabbed her cheeks pulling them exposing her wet pussy to me as well as to him!Then he teased her pussy by rubbing it against the entrance as well as poking it in little and out.Mara wiggled her ass pushing against him imploring him to drive it!Tyrone obliged apply just enough pressure for it to inch in little by little!He could tell by her wetness and moans she was ready for more so he grabbed her hair gently pulling her hair and head back he let out a loud grunt and drove his stallion size cock Watched in delight as my sexy wife moaned and begged him Fuck me!I need a good hard fucking from a big black cock just like you did to me in college!Maria dropped her head and braced her self For what she knew was about to come! It was like watching the piston of a mighty locomotive slowly build up and then go to full speed!My cock grew rock hard as I watched saw my the silky skin of my wifes sexy thighs Moving like shock waves Her breast flopping like two flags in a hurricane!Silent night air filled with her moans As well as Tyrone s loud Grunts!Then He thrust deep and held it there Maria arched up And squealed in extacy!Tyrone Slid his cock out slowly It Glistened as well as Maria's pussy juices as witch poured out as he removed!His huge tool.

He sat down on the love chair placing Maria on his right knee AS he caught his breath.He kissed her neck and licked her nipple as he played with her clit, She grabbed Tyrones cock so tight his huge veins protruded like the roots of a mighty oak as she slid her hand up and down as she pumped it Umm I want more She moaned!
Seeing the two of them it reminded of A Beautiful Spanish lady Who had been taken from Spain by the Moors and sold in Morocco as a sex slave to a big black sultan for his harem!She had learned on the voyage over it was best to give men what they wanted the pleasure and rewards were grater than working in the feilds,And so she became a highly skilled lover And her new master rewarded her with great sex as well l with jewelry cloths and luxurious living accommodations All in return for satisfying his needs !

OOH !Tyrone Maria whispered in his ear take me to bed and fuck this pussy like you own it! Be careful it may not be safe?When you ready squirt me I want Jhon to see what that big black cock of yours looked like when it exploded in me!
Tyrone picked her up and carried her through the frech doors Maria squimed a kicked and giggled the whole way

Last edited by thunderball; 09-26-2009 at 11:52 PM..