Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Being Neighborly #5
Old 09-02-2012, 12:22 AM

Default Being Neighborly #5

The entire time he was telling me this he moved higher up between my thighs until he was directly above me. His very large and heavy black cock resting up against the side of my inner thigh. I don't know why but I actually agreed to it since I did trust him, knew I couldn't get pregnant, and wanted to feel it myself. Leaning in he kissed me on the lips once more before moving one of his hands down between our bodies grabbing his cock. Positioning himself as he ran the tip of his dick up and down my pussy getting it wet before aiming it directly at my hole. Without hesitation he started placing pressure down against me. Terrell was a lot bigger then my husband both in length and in width and I usually tight around my husband as is. Needless to say that he was having to make an extra effort with me. Pressing harder I could feel the head of his dick slowly start to open me up as he made it past that big hurdle of getting it in me.

"Fuck you got one fuckin' tight white pussy! Actually hurt a little to push it in you. This shit is gonna feel so fuckin' good." Terrell didn't stop for second as he kept trying to work his massive black dick into me. First the head disappeared into my body following slowly, bit by bit, of his long, thick, black shaft. I must admit it was kind of uncomfortable. Not that it didn't feel good but it also gave me a slight pain as well. I tried to relax but it's hard to do when you have a massive object pushing into your body and stretching you in ways never felt before. Terrell continued without stopping working more and more into me, a little at a time. By now he was past the deepest my husband gets and he still had around two inches more to go.

"Shit are all white girls this fuckin' tight? Feels like my dick's in a vice. Not that I'm complainin' you know." He continued his slow progress going deeper and deeper until I yelled out for him to stop because he was now touching my cervix and there was no way he could go further. Terrell let out a laugh. Asking him what was so funny he explained, "I couldn't go any deeper if I wanted to. You already took the whole fuckin' thing. Even Tiara couldn't do that, always had near an inch stickin' outta her."

He was right as I felt his testicles pressing up against my rear and his pelvis touching mine. It was the strangest feeling in my entire life. Never had something so deep inside of me. Awkward, slightly uncomfortable, and felt good all at the same time. Terrell held himself still in me grinding slowly for near a minute as my body adjusted to his size. Terrell then moved while holding himself inside of me so he was sitting up on his knees. Grabbing my legs he propped them up on his chest, my feet resting on either side of his head. Wrapping his hands around my thighs he slowly began to pull in and out of me. The uncomfortable feeling was already gone by now replaced by pure pleasure. It was also extremely hot to look up at this large black man, my pale white legs against his torso, as his massive black cock explored the inside of my body. The sight and the pleasure was better then I could have ever dreamed it would be.

Terrell was no thrusting in and out of me with long hard strokes. To gain more force and leverage he leaned his torso down against my so my legs were now at an angle, my feet directly above my chest. Terrell started fucking me hard, fast, and deep. My moans and at times screams of pleasure were echoing throughout his living room and likely his entire house. I have always been a moaner but can't ever recall being this loud before then again sex never felt this good before. No offense to my husband but Terrell was not only very well hung, he also knew how to use it. Never had I figured I would ever look up staring at another men, much mess a black guy, while having sex or that I would have been so willing to give it up to him. I was in a sea of extasy which each thrust into my body and waves of pleasure coursed through me. In other words, I was enjoying the hell out of it.

Terrell never stopped for a second, only altering his movements. He had been at it by now for several minutes with no signs of letting up anytime soon. By now my husband would have finished. Not that I am complaining, oh was I not complaining at all! I honestly didn't want it to end, felt too good. Terrell eventually changed position by releasing my legs down to his sides and moving until he was directly hovering above me. Once there he proceeded to fuck me once again, hard, and fast. Wrapping my legs around his back as my toes curled tightly in pleasure. My fingers gripping his back and shoulders as he kept up his assault on my body. Nothing but an endless string of moans were uttered from my mouth. Terrell did good job at being able to hold back for nearly ten minutes now but it couldn't last forever. I could tell that time was coming on quick. His thrusts became shallower and his moaning become louder.

"Fuck baby! Gonna cum!" he yelled out loud. "Can't hold back. Gonna cum deep in your tight married white pussy! Fuuuccckkk!" With this he shoved it all into me one last time until our bodies were pressed together, holding it there. His entire body went stiff above me just before I felt stream after stream of his hot seaman shooting into me, striking against my cervix. I think this was the one time in my life I was extremely thankful I was on birth control. Terrell continued to moan lightly as he unloaded the rest of his cum into me, holding himself there until he began to get soft. Slowly pulling out of me I felt awfully empty except for the large deposit he had left in my body.

After cleaning myself up I began to get dressed again. On my way out the door Terrell gave me a deep kiss then told me to stop by again tomorrow. Without thinking twice I actually agreed as I kissed his cheek before leaving. When I got home I got undressed, laid down in bed, and relaxed. Recounting what I had just done I was surprised I really had no guilt about having sex with our black neighbor. I wanted it badly, pure lust and desire. I had no real feelings for Terrell other then being a friend, neighbor, and now in a sexual manner. Terrell had explained to me again before I left that he only wanted to have a friendly and a sexual relationship and had no interest in dating or taking me away from my husband. That he was tired of emotional relationships and just wanted someone to have sex with and was very glad that I am married. Not only because it was somewhat of a turn on having sex with a married white woman but also that I wouldn't be looking for a real relationship either. Told me it was mutually beneficial to both of us, getting what we both crave; sex and lots of it. I couldn't have agreed more happily going along with the whole situation, at least for the time being.

Old 06-30-2013, 04:05 PM

Cool

like such neighbors. Wanna borrow some sugar?

Wonderful vision
Old 06-30-2013, 06:06 PM

Default Wonderful vision

Love the erotic Picture that you paint in my mind :-)

Old 07-22-2013, 02:27 PM

Would love to act this out with you for real :-)

want a neighbor like Terrel! Anyone want to borrow some sugar
Old 07-22-2013, 11:40 PM

Talking want a neighbor like Terrel! Anyone want to borrow some sugar

Man, that story is steamy hot. I will stock up on sugar or milk if I get such a neighbor.