Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Anniee in Africa
Old 10-17-2012, 08:08 PM

Default Anniee in Africa

Hi all
I don't know how good I am about writing but I thoght I would give it a shot.
My wife and I have been in an open relationship for awhile now though it is usually her who is having sex with others I have only done it a couple times.
She is a beautiful fit redhead with green eyes pale skin and curly red hair cut in a short bob about chin length in front that frames her beautiful face and cuts up higher in back, she has a streak of grey in the front that sometimes hangs down over her eye and adds a lot to her allure. She is very fit from working out like running riding bikes etc. She measures 34b 24 36 with a nice booty and she has a nice big pussy big lips and clit with a nice red bush and a nice open hole.
We had talked about doing a trip to Africa for quite some time, it is pretty expensive and took awhile to plan this all out but we eventually did. We decided on Kenya since it is on the ocean and we could have a variety of different things to see
We signed up for a guided couples type sight seeing safari and there was a camp with great views and seperate bungalow/tent things with patios a really nice setup. we arrived and were greeted by the staff showed our quarters and a tour around etc. We met our guide a tall very dark and muscular black man named Jamal (not his real name but I thought its better not to use it) who immediately took an interest in Anniee and was quite friendly with her.
We went to our bungalow for the night to rest up for the day tomorrow of riding in Jeeps and seeing the wildlife. we went to bed and I told her "Jamal sure likes you, I bet you end up with him insdie you before we leave" she just saaid no we aren't here for that so I don't think so. She kissed me pressing her tongue in my mouth as I massaged her breasts and fingered her. As I entered her all I could think of was of Jamal entering her and pumping in and out making her scream in pleasure as she cameon his huge black cock. As I was thrusting and thinking of this she maoned and all these things made me cum intensly filler her with my sperm. We drifted off to sleep since we had to be up early.
At around 6:00 am we got up and had breakfastand got in groupd for the tour. Jamal of course had us get in his Jeep. We drove all aound for miles seeing wildlife and hearing about Africa. After about 6 hours we headed back to camp and planned for dinner. Again Jamal had us with him at his table annie sitting next ot him in her Dashiki type African top and skirt she had bought in the airport in Nairobi. He was very taken by this complimenting her on it and say she looked like a beautiful white African Queen. We had dinner and talked and had some really strong tea which I found out had yohimbe in it whic is an aphrodisiac. We finished and everyone said goodnight Jamal hugged Annie tightly hands on her lower back so he could press his crotch against hers which neither one of them noticed that I saw. By now I was getting worked up so we went back to our bungalow and I lifted her skirt and layed her down and fucked her hard all the time thinking of Jamal pounding her which is obviously what she was thnking as well. after we finished Annie said she wanted to go for a walk and asked if I wanted to go although I knew instinctively she did not want me to , so I politely declined know what she was going to do. As for what happened next I debated in my mind how to tell it and I wanted Anniee to write and post it but she didn't want to. I finally decided to write it as if she is telling it like she told it to me later on when we talked about it so here goes, this is Annie talking now
I went outside of the bungalow and walked down by the edge of the hill where it overlooks a kind of valley with the savannah in the distance I stood there gazing out thinking about life in general and of course sex and Jamal. Then I heard a voice "hello Anniee" it was Jamal I was outside his tent I guess subconciously I had found it... He walked up and said "it's good to see you isn't that a lovely view and the sunset is coming up soon. Where is your husband?" I told him "he is back at our room resting he is a little tired" "Well too bad he is missing this" Jamal said and I agreed. He told me that if I wanted to watch it we could go to the patio of his bungalow and sit in the chairs and watch it and have some tea, so I agreed. We went to his room and inside he did have a nice patio that looked out over the savannah with some comfy chairs and a table so we sat down and he brought more of the tea hubby talked about earlier, which doeas make your blood pressure rise and libido go up. As we drank and watched and talked he complimented me and said how beautiful I was and how he liked my hair etc. I was by now feeling in my loins that I needed him so I stood up and walked to the edge of the patio hoping he would follow which he did. As we stood there he put his arm around me so I turned to face him and we got closer out lips met and we started making out his tongue inside my mouth mine in his. It didn't take long to feel his hand on my breast and down my lower back pressing me into him. I could feel him getting aroused as he squeezed me closer forcing his crotch into mine. By now I was getting pretty aroused myself and I said "let's go inside". he pulled off his shirt revealing his muscular chest with his gorgeuous dark skin, whcih got me even more excited. He said "Annie are you sure we should be doing this? you are married and your husband is right down the way" I was in no condition to back out now as he pulled his pants down until he only had his underwear on showing off his muscular body and strong legs and buttocks I could just see the outline of his penis though his baggy shorts because he wasn't fully erect yet. I walked toward him taking my Dashiki shirt off as I did revealing my breasts as I hadnt' worn a bra. As I stodd in front of him I untied my skirt and let it fall to the floor and stood there completely nude when he saw this he said "my Anniee I have never been with a redhead of even seen one naked before, your pale skin and red hair is more beautiful than I had expected" As he spoke I could see his penis becoming engorged through his shorts. I leaned down and slid his shorts off letting his penis out and it was huge one of the biggest I have ever seen, guessing maybe a little over 11" and very thick. It was fully engorged even though I hadn't even touched it. I stood up and walked to him whispering in his ear " I need you inside me" we walked to the bad where I lay down on my back he came and hovered over me. He asked if I had ever been with anyone that big I said "pretty big but mybe not quite as big" he took his penis in his hand and rubbed the big purple mushroom head at my opening to open me up I felt pressure as he pressed forward abit to get the head started in then he pulled back he did this a few times and I was getting so horny I grabbed his butt and pulled to bring him in but he kep teasing my me by just barely putting the tip in I was so wet by now and I am kinda"big" down there anyway he was surprised at how easily the tip went in and out. He told me I had to beg and "talk dirty" so I said "baby I need your big blakc cock deep in me until I am full of your cum" with that I felt the pressure as he thrust into me "OMG OMG" I screamed as 11" of African penis plunged into my womb. He began rythmically thrusting to some drum beats that were off in the distance. harded and faster he thrusted as I climaxed once twice three then four times. He leaned down as he fucked my doggie style kissing me deep as he thrusted. I could feel him tense up a bit and then with a moan of "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS you are my queen now" he ejaculated deep inside of mee.
We lay there for a little bit and even tough we both wanted it again we decidedI had better go back to my tent so we could rest for tomorrow.
I went back to the tent where hubby was resting but still awake. He knew what happened and that it WOULD happen again while we were there. I thought and hubby later confirmed that he had followed me and while he couldn't see he heard it all

Well that's the story hope somebody likes it
Billy

Old 10-17-2012, 10:05 PM

Nice story ,where are u by the way.

Yes
Old 10-18-2012, 04:16 PM

Default Yes

Enjoyed your story very much. I look forward to reading more about your nights in Africa, after all, you just got there and have more nights to "enjoy". I hope your wife will reconsider and her thoughts as it happens.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:49 PM

thanks for the nice comments
We are back in the US now but I will write more later since you liked it

does your wife prefer her guy very DARK skin ONLY
Old 12-31-2012, 09:08 AM

Default does your wife prefer her guy very DARK skin ONLY

Your wife sounds hot, does she prefer her guy to be deep Ebony toned and masculine for the stark contrast. If so post me back

Old 01-01-2013, 10:40 PM

I sent you a PM Sato