Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

one of many
Old 12-24-2009, 12:53 AM

Default one of many

hi all new to this site i have a few stories but will just put one up today. first of i no my mom likes fucking black men and she has brought one or two home after drunken nights out. she is 40 and has recently divorced my dad, still living a home i had to tell her i didnt mind her bringing guys back as long as she was happy and its turned out quite good as she knows she dosnt have to book hotels or be quite when she brings a guy home.

anyhow 3 weeks ago she was going out with her friends from work, i was sitting downstairs then she came down ready to go out, she was looking very hot for a 40 year old milf, she was a sexy black mini dress with rhinestone detail and i reckon she had a matching g string. i was with her when she brought it. she had dyed her hair blonde only a few days before and she was looking might fine. she quickly had a glass of wine and a cigarette with her friend Raj then they left for town.

when i was in bed i heard the front door shut and heard mom talking to someone after a few mintues they came upstairs my door was marginally open and i saw through the crack in the door he was a tall black guy, as the landing light shined on him. i heard him ask mom if anyone was in, as usall she said no. the next 20 or so minutes they must have been kissing as there wasnt much noise, but shortly after i heard mom gasping ohh yess ohh baby yessss, then i could hear her headboard of her bed start knocking against the wall, her bed was right next to my room. a few minutes later moms moaning grew louder as this black guy must have nailing the fuck out of her white pussy, harder baby she called out, harder Rohan she gasped, i then knew the guys name. Rohan was banging her good the noise was immense, i hadnt heard mom moan so loud in al my life even with my dad. the headbaord was banging hard almost to hard against my wall, suck those big titties mom gasped, suck them rohan, a few minutes later Rohan was calling out you like that bitch you like me fucking your hot pussy and eating your nipples do ya do ya slut. i had no choice i pulled my cock out and had to wank, no one in my shoes wouldnt have done the same. Rohan must have gone a good 40 minutes fucking my mom before there was silence. i then must have drifted of as the next time woke up was morning, i went downstarsi and mom was in the kitchen in her nightgown, hey baby, hey i sighed you have a good night i grinned, the best she replied i didnt wake u did i, no didnt hear a pin drop i said, she knew i was lying but its not my place to tell her not to have sex its her house after all and she has the right to fuck whoever, i fuck girls in my room so she can hpe you enjoyed this we post more shortly, xx

wow
Old 12-24-2009, 01:31 AM

Default wow

wow dude your mom sounds an amazing slut its good you have that bond together, i would to cum and fuck her silly while you listen id even leave the door open for you to watch your mom get destroyed by my big dick, id pump so much cum up her tight pussy she would love it, i bet your dads pissed knowing your mommy gets so much dick now haha

mom takes bbc
Old 12-03-2012, 01:31 PM

Default mom takes bbc

I had seen my mom with men since i was about 11. She would bring them home, but wait until I was asleep to take them to her room. I caught her the first time on accident, and after that would pretend to sleep until they went to her room. One night, I was about 13, I was supposed to be spending the night with a friend. A family emergency came up and they had to leave so I went back home. I heard the radio on in moms room. I went to look in and saw her sucking what had to be at least an 11" black cock. He was as thick as my arm. After a few minutes of sucking him, mom layed down and spread her legs. She screamed as he pushed in her. At first she was begging him to take it out sayng he was too big, he just laughed and started pounding her hard. After a while, I could see mom thrusting back. Eventually, he filled her with his cum. When he pulled out, I could see the cum inside her, oosing out while she sucked him.