Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Interracial Story Forum (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/)
-   -   OMG mom is black fucked (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/854-omg-mom-black-fucked.html)

arnold 11-20-2009 02:09 AM

OMG mom is black fucked

.................................................. ...........

bbc4wives 11-20-2009 03:52 AM

UR mom luvs BBC huh?

she's probably not going to stop from my experience. So You you should encourage her if anything. Once you let her know you know which you should do on the sly rather than blurt it out. I have experience with this situation and the "involved parties" all enjoy our little secret!

hotmixedcouple 11-20-2009 10:25 AM

strange

Onestly I don't think that youar story is true. If I was in youar position I will kill both "my" mother" both her lover. Me and my wife somethimes have some "swinger party", but is something that we decided togheter, and we have a full sexual and hintimal time togheter. How can you permit that youar mother is infhaithful to youar father???? If you are a man you have to clean that situation!!!!
Him

dcyc 11-21-2009 10:15 AM

can you post the story again??

Kika2xs 07-05-2010 03:55 AM

I didn't get the opportunity to read the original post but I would like to reply to the "hotcouple". I personally caught my mother sucking a black man's dick when I was sixteen. My mom tried to appologize for what I had seen, but I simply kissed her and told her not to worry about it because I was okay with it. Of course my mom was divorced from my dad at the time, so there was no issue of "cheating". But to this day I enjoy the fact that my mother loves working over a big black cock! My mom has had sex with at least 30 or more different black men. My mom likes being a black cock slut and I love my mom for being herself and doing what she loves.

So, whatever the original story was, it may have been true. I don't know, who am I to judge?

My sister likes black dick too, I know, I watch her have sex all the time with black men.

rickyboy89 09-08-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arnold (Post 3289)
.................................................. ...........

where is the story?

denisd37 09-08-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kika2xs (Post 8570)
I didn't get the opportunity to read the original post but I would like to reply to the "hotcouple". I personally caught my mother sucking a black man's dick when I was sixteen. My mom tried to appologize for what I had seen, but I simply kissed her and told her not to worry about it because I was okay with it. Of course my mom was divorced from my dad at the time, so there was no issue of "cheating". But to this day I enjoy the fact that my mother loves working over a big black cock! My mom has had sex with at least 30 or more different black men. My mom likes being a black cock slut and I love my mom for being herself and doing what she loves.

So, whatever the original story was, it may have been true. I don't know, who am I to judge?

My sister likes black dick too, I know, I watch her have sex all the time with black men.

Me too! It is hot to see your own Moma dn Sister receiving big black cocks. I love it!

dashinglad2010 09-08-2010 06:50 PM

Mommy gets blacked and you saw it?? Damn, you must have enjoyed it. If you need Mommy to get "blacked" some more just let me know. :)

Colt44 03-18-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmhatp (Post 19139)
i enjoy watching my mom do bbc, i enjoy watching them cumming in her hot cunt an watch as they pull out.

I wish my mom did this. :(

jimdoe6979 04-11-2011 08:43 PM

I'm hoping to see my mom take her first black cock soon!