Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Would any 21 yr. old woman,do the same thing?
Never on my wedding day! 1 7.69%
Not in my wedding dress! 0 0%
Probably,given the opportunity. 5 38.46%
Definately worth the risk! 7 53.85%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Better Late Than Never
Old 09-03-2011, 10:10 AM

Default Better Late Than Never

when my sister hired a stripper a week before my wedding,i wasn't surprised that she picked a black guy! We grew up in an area where black people were rare. As horny teens we often discussed what it would be like to be with a black lover.we both were fascinated by the rumor that all blacks had huge cocks,and that was enough to make our pussies wet! A few years later a black,male stripper named matt,was at my bachelorette party, wagging his 10" cock in the faces of a bunch of drunk white girls! My god... We had never seen such a perfect cock! Long and fat,with a bulbous pink head,that he bumped against the faces of several of my friends! A few of them grabbed it in thier hands and my sister even kissed it! By the time he shook it in my face it was getting hard! I held it in my tiny white hands,and felt his heartbeat as it swelled! The girls were urging me to kiss it,so i did! He got even closer,and rubbed it over my lips,driving me wild! He wanted me to put it in my mouth,and so did i! My friends gasped when i opened my mouth wide and slid my lips over that fat cockhead! It filled my mouth perfectly,and i couldn't resist probing the hole with my tongue! He was horny and when he grabbed me by the hand to lead me into the bedroom,i knew what he wanted! I sat on the edge of the bed and began to suck his sweet cock,like a whore! I knew my friends were watching me but i didn't care! Precum dribbled freely into my mouth,and i gulped it down! I only got my lips half-way down on him,as i noisily slurped on my first black cock! It only took 5-10 minutes before he groaned as he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed most of it,but some wet my blouse. Before we rejoined the party he asked for my number and i gave it to him. Two days later,he was stabbing that dick as deep into my belly as he could in my bed,as my fiance worked! I had 4 huge orgasms,that day and 3 the day after! I had to hide my gaping pussy from my fiance for a while!
My sister made me invite him to my reception that weekend,and we snuck upstairs to the bridal suite to fuck while my husband and all the guests were looking for me! He really knew how to fuck and make my body shudder when i came! He sprayed his cum on the sheets and my wedding dress,just to make me remember what he did to me on my wedding day!
Later,in the suite, i had to convince my new husband to give me anal sex as a wedding present! As i layed there on my stomache, i felt matts cum wetting my teddy,and the thought of that made me cum again!
Attached Thumbnails
Better Late Than Never-3.jpg   Better Late Than Never-gop.jpg  

Old 09-05-2011, 03:33 AM

Nice topic. and I have said to my last GF, IF we were to find ourselves getting married that I would love for her to be gangbanged the night before so the cum would be dripping from her holes as we say the I do's, and then again after the reception in her wedding dress.

I have downloaded 4 videos of different women taking cock(s) other than the hubbies while wearing their wedding dress. All of them are interracial. Totally fucking HOT!!!!