Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Interracial Story Forum (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/)
-   -   African boy 4 (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/interracial-story-forum/867-african-boy-4-a.html)

francesca 11-21-2009 02:19 PM

African boy 4

Sunday was really embarrassed by the attitude of his sisters…they were treating him like a little boy…laughing at what may have happened between me and their brother… I tried to stop their silly behaving…I shouted to them to shut up…but it was to late…
I watched the face of Sunday…he was really angry…he turned his back to me and walked in the bush throwing his catch and the fishing rod at my feet…I tried to follow him…begging him to listen to me…that it was not my fault…he turned his face in my direction and shouted …
”get lost…I don’t want to see you anymore”
…then he jumped on his be-cycle and in few seconds disappeared from my sight …I became furious, I wanted to go back to the pond and shout to the 2 girls all my anger…but I just picked up my things and took the way back home…
I set on the couch and started to cry…then mama Celestine, our house keeper a young lady…hearing my sobs came to comfort me…
”Francesca my darling what happened?...why are you crying?...tell me everything honeys”…
”mammy I fall in love with Sunday…but he does not like me…he told me to get lost”…
”but why?”…
”his sisters derided him…and he is thinking that it is me that is making him funny…why he is doing this to me…I feel so bad”…
”Calm down baby and tell me everything…”
”you see mama Celestine…I like that boy very much…but every time I approach him he runs away from me…maybe because I am white or ugly…maybe because I have small tits and he thinks that I’m still a little girl…at the beginning I thought that he was embarrassed by the presence of his sisters…so this morning I asked them not to show up…to leave me alone with him…I have tried to show him the sentiments I feel him…but every time he finds some excuses to get away from me…once is because is afraid of my father…then be-cause is shy…now his sisters…but I think that the main reason is that…he thinks that I’m still an ugly white little girl…Jenny told me that 3 months ago before my arrival here…that she, Sunday and Mary were swimming in the pond all together …but from my first day at the pond I played only with the two girls…he preferred fishing than to join us…and this because of my presence…I think he hates me”…”
“I believe that you are wrong dear Francesca…you are finding his attitude quite strange but for me the picture is clear…I’m sure that he is embarrassed by your beauty…I’m sure that he likes you very much…but at the same time he is very shy…he does know how to act..he has no experience with girls at all…and now is facing a marvelous beautiful sexy white girl…give him time and use your feminine qualities and tricks…tricks that only we women know how to perform…I’m quite sure that you are going to win his heart forever…trust me”
…we heard some noises coming from the back yard…the children of mama Celestine were playing in the small pool…
”Francesca lets go outside so we can continue our conversation”
…I followed her…in the swimming pool were her two boys, Thomas 10 years old and Alex of 6 and their sister the 8 years old Ana…were enjoying the fresh water in the pool…they were complete naked…
”Francesca lets join them”
…while saying so she removed the towel she had around her body…leaving her naked…I just removed my extra-size shirt and entered the swimming pool…I started to splash water on the children…Thomas got up and gosh he surprised me … the 10 years boy had a dick the size of a small hot-dog…mama Celestine noticed my embarrassment…
”you see honey, we Africans have still our tribal culture…a different one from yours…we let our children discover and learn by themselves the sexual differences between male and female at early age…they stay naked and they don’t feel shy watching or playing with each other sex organ…that is why they don’t feel embarrassed seeing me or their father and sisters going around naked…per-ups they are asking themselves right now why you white girl are wearing a pair of pants while they are naked…please remove them”
…I promptly comply and felt quite comfortable …naked…even in presence of an adult…
”nice done darling…so I was saying about our way of life and our sexual behaving…I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters and since we were little children…both males and females…we used to slip all together in the same room and beds…then one night…I was 14…my brother Augustine which was 2 years older than me, came close to my rear side…I felt his huge dick pressing on my buttocks…I liked it…he waited for my reaction…but I didn’t react…my pussy started to become hot and wet because of the thrilling situation …then slowly he introduced his penis in my vagina and he deflowered me…the next morning my mother while making the beds noticed the stain of blood and sperm on the blanket …she just divided us…because of our act we became grown up so we had from that day to slip each one alone and each one in a single bed…it was an usual thing among our tribes…the stain of virginal blood was a sign of manhood for the boy and fertility for the young woman…the same evening dances were held by the members of the tribe to thanks the favors of the fertility gods…now-days is no more like that…or almost…we have to comply with the manners of the western civilization…everything is becoming a sin…don’t do this…don’t do that…it is a terrible sin…you may go to hell…till then we didn’t know that there was a hell…we had to forget our tribal practices…they started to preach this in the churches…and this I believe is the main problem of your Sunday…from last year he used to go to church every Sunday morning and father Zackary…I believe… is trying his best to convince him to become a priest…so he can help him in saving the world from terrible sins …”
…“WHAT!!” …I exclaimed… ”it is not possible…my Sunday to become a priest?”

francesca 11-21-2009 02:22 PM

african boy...continuation part 2

”so honey…this may explain his attitude toward you…father Zackary may have filled his minds of fears of hell, shameless sins and so on…but I’m sure that your great feminine attributes are more powerful than the inconsistent chats of a priest…”
…”mammy of which attributes that I suppose to have, you are talking about? ...I’m not tall and I have small tits…”
…”my dear Francesca…you are wrong…African men does not look at tall women, tits or at ladies faces for beauty…the first thing they admire in a woman is their rear…the bigger the better…they are attracted by big and large asses…because in a big ass there is a coffer…containing a great treasure…the one that they are after…our precious vagina… short women like you have a deeper vagina… the size to match huge black cocks…and I believe Sunday has a massif one… honey… trust me you have a wonderful rear…you have just to learn how to use it…”
…”how to use it?...how mammy?”
…”start by moving it…shake always your buttocks…make men notice it…make your ass dance when you walk around…give always your back to the men you intend to conquer…don’t hide your butt…and when you are aware that they start to admire your ass, bow the upper part of the body…they will appreciate more the magnificence of your ass…show your treasure from behind…the best view….Francesca trust me you have a wonderful and great butt…your ass may drive crazy any African man from age 16 up…you have to think always that your ass is the best part of your body…and not just your beautiful face or small tits”
…”really mama? But how to do it?”
“yes Francesca let me show you…look at my lower rear…while I pick up little Anthony…if I bend the upper part of my body, my ass looks bigger…the lower parts of my buttocks open and my vulva appears from no where…”
“Wow mammy Celestine…you have a very big pussy”
…”That is exactly what I was meaning darling …every time I have a sexual drive and I want to make love with my husband I never ask him for sex straight…I just provoke him with my ass movements without making him aware that I’m doing it intentionally it … it is like if is him that started the flame…after he comes back from work and sit tired on the couch I’ll bring him a tea…then intentionally I’ll drop some liquid on the center table in front of him…after showing him that I ‘m sorry for the mistake I start to clean up making sure that he is attracted by my waving ass…I take my time to impress him…because of his tiredness he will not react instantly… but later in the night when we go to bed, something in his mind turns his desires on…it makes him to remember that a big ass is at his disposal then he recover his strength and becomes like a bull…he turned my ass up and mounts me like a stallion with a mare…he starts pumping my pussy with his huge sausage and with his big loose balls hitting my clit for a double pleasure…he pounds me as it was the first time doing it …for his and especially for my delight…”
“Francy dear…now show me if you have learned the lesson…stand up…move your ass in front of me then bow your upper body part and touch your feet with your hands…yeah…that is it baby……WOW Francy your pussy is glorious…If Sunday sees this beauty he will die for just kissing and licking it…leave apart pounding it”
…”mmmammy he did it already…”
…”WHAT!!”…she was shocked…”HE POUNDED YOUR PUSSY???”
…”no no mammy… he just kissed and licked it”
…”wow…did he like it???”
…”that is the problem mama…I don’t know…the 2 girls broke that idyllic moment by laughing, commenting loudly and calling our names…so we had to stop and he felt embarrassed”
What about is dick?you saw it?...it is a big one? …am I right?...I’m talking to you little naughty girl… is it big?”
“yeah mammy…biiiig…blaaack…sweeeet and beauuuuutiful”

….”You naughty naughty fantastic girl…then why you worry? You are ahead than what I thought…Francesca… he is already in your net…he is yours…be patient….he will come back to you…he will never forget the flagrant smell and the taste of your pussy and how you took care of his tool…he will be back for more…trust me…I know how men behave…especially black ones…next time that he is around, tease him with your body…especially with your ass…show him always your back…walk in front of him…wave your rear…bow, especially if you are naked or with just an underwear or small gown…your ass shall attract him not your face…never show your sentiments and never ask for love…do it innocently and like it was naturally…men are hunters and we are their prays…of course that is what they believe but in reality we can maneuver them as we like…you have done a good job…just wait for the ripe fruit to fall in your hands…I’m sure that, right now he is thinking of you and how to get you back…then don’t give him everything at once…especially your virginity…take your time…he has to ask for everything…even for a caste and simple kiss…make everything of you very precious and give it parsimoniously…he has to hard gain it…when you think that the time is ripe to loose your virginity, make sure he is not going to hurt you with his big tool…so every time you see he is very horny and that his cock is hard…cool him little bit down…never bring his sprang cock near your pussy or you are lost… cool him down use your hands, your mouth and tongue to make him come and discharge the first load of sperm, because at the beginning he feels like a bull and can hurt your vagina with his uncontrollable desire and endless pounding…but after the first offload, his penis will become flaccid and he will lose some power and sexual drive…then he will be more gentle and careful…the following erection will be more soft and controllable…his penis will not be hard as the first erection was and he will allow you to do what you like…you are going to drive his penis in your well lubricated pussy and it will be you to take the initiative by moving up and down your ass and hips and…choose the sexual position that you’ll like most…Sunday will enjoy even more than banging you and he will be more attentive for not hurting you ”
Then pointing at Thomas little sausage...I asked her...it is big…soon he’ll make a lot of girls happy with it…then not seeing his glans I asked her

"…but mammy why the penis of Thomas is flaccid and without head??"

"ha ha ha" ...she laughed..."oh, you have seen only an erected penis till now...Sunday's one I believe...look I'll show you a miracle"…

She pulled Thomas toward us...then she inserted her hand under his scrotum and made some movements...Thomas dick started slowly to grow bigger and to arise up ward...the skin retreat and the pinkish pueple glans popped out…

"WOW ...fantastic"...I exclaimed While trying to touch it... ...I asked her...it is big…soon he’ll make a lot of girls happy with it…

"WATCH OUT FRANCY" cried mama Celestine... suddenly a shower of urine invested my face...I was perplexed on how it happened...I had only to join their laughs... then while trying to wash out Thomas urine from my face…she said…

"ha ha don’t worry Francesca...it is just holy water"...while Thomas could not stop laughing...”I told you that it was a miracle?...expect anything from a male penis…it’s a wonderful tools…it can hurt but at the same time delight us and it also makes babies”

I kissed her…”thank you mammy for your help…you are very wise…I was very sad before…but now I feel much better and relaxed…I’ll follow your guidance and encouragements as you taught me…I’ll get that boy in my grasp”…
“You are welcome Francesca, and any time you need my advise I’ll be ready to give it to you…but please try not to get pregnant, take all the precautions…to avoid it, don’t keep sperm in your pussy, remove it as soon as possible with vaginal deep showers or baths…ok my baby?...”
…so I went to my room.......

francesca 11-21-2009 02:25 PM

AFRICAN BOY 4-CONTINUATION part 3

…so I went to my room to try in front of the mirror the movements and bows mama Celestine thought me…the way to walk and the best way to show my pussy from behind…but I needed the help of somebody else…to tell me if I was doing it right and to approve it…so I thought about Jenny, I was also eager to have news of Sunday…of what he did or did not…later I heard the car of my father approaching our bungalow …so I dressed up and rush outside… after kissing my father I asked his driver:
“Please Mr. Kiroro can you allow Jenny to come here before dinner or even sooner and let her stay at my home tonight?”
And he answered
“Sure Miss Francesca I’ll tell her, she will come to your house as soon as possible”
…I waited anxiously her arrival. But just in about half an hour she reached my home…I took her up stairs in my room…then I asked her…
”please Jenny tell me everything…what happened”
…”When we came back home this morning, Sunday was not there but he came for lunch, after eating I called him in my room and I asked him where he has been…he told me that he went to the Catholic Mission in Sapele Village to talk with father Zackary…the priest confessed him…Sunday assured me that he did not mentioned any name to the priest… but he said that he does not want to see you again anymore and that we were all sinners and that our future house will be the hell…then he went to his bed and I heard him crying…that is all”
“So it is true that he wants to became a priest”
“Why…who told you?”
“No is just my imagination…wait let me write a letter to him”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sunday,
I’m very sorry for what happened this morning and also the other time. Only now I have realized that I have treated you very badly, I have cried a lot. Tomorrow I’ll ask my father to take me back to Lagos City; I’ll not come back here anymore. But I want you to know that I love you so much and that I’m going to miss you a lot, I’m sending you my sunglasses so you can have something of me, my dear love I’m just asking you for your forgiveness, I’ll not bother you anymore but please send me your pardon in writing so I can keep your letter under my pillow at my college room in Lagos, something of you that I can cry on and making think about you.
Bye forever,
Your lost love, Francesca.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________-
“please Jenny take this letter and my sunglasses to him, tell him that you saw me desperate and crying…tell him also that you are coming back to my house to help me to arrange my luggage and that I’ll be ready for my departure tomorrow…please bring back the eventual answer and let me know about his reactions…please go and comeback as soon as possible”…
I waited an interminable hour for Jenny to comeback…I was nervous and eager to hear her news…
She knocked at my door…I opened and she told me…”your letter and gift impressed him…I have also added some spices to your letter… like telling him that you were really desperate and that you cried a lot on my shoulder…I told him to write an answer to your letter as I had to come back here to help you in preparing your luggage…he took a sheet of paper and a pen to write you back…but he did not know how how to begin it and what to write to you…I went in and out from the room many times but the sheet was always blank…then I peeped from the curtain dividing our room and I saw him taking a small garment from his wardrobe, he deeply smelled it and kissed it…may be to get an hint for writing you…I think the garment was your pink underwear…in fact when I entered the room again, he hided it under his shirt so I realized that he is still thinking of you…how he got your underwear I don’t know…at the end I asked him to give me any answer even a vocal one as I had to come back here…so he said with a feeble voice…”ok tell her that I pardon her”
“What do you think Francesca?”
…”I’m thinking that he is not going to be a priest”
Then we heard mama Celestine calling us down for dinner. We sat at the dining table and my father asked if there was any problem…as he saw the going up and down of Jenny from her house to my room.
..So I answered him….”Daddy…Sunday... Jenny’ brother wants to become a priest, so that is why Jenny is worried”
…and my father…”What …Mr. Kiroro always told me that he want to send his children to high school and then to University… so Sunday can become an engineer and the two girls medical doctors…I’ll talk with him and with Sunday early tomorrow morning before going to the site…I’ll arrange a boarding high school for all of them in Kaduna Town, where we are going to construct a new road next year…so dear Jenny don’t worry, we are going to have your Sunday around still for a long time”…
I saw mama Celestine smiling at me, blinking her eye and showing me her thumb up.
…then I kissed the good night to my father…I told him to excuse us… as we wanted to try some dancing movement for the coming annual tribal festivity...so I took Jenny upstairs to my room.

francesca 11-22-2009 05:43 PM

http://foto.libero.it/francescagra90...sadshoesfinale

francesca 11-22-2009 05:47 PM

Pictures

I have posted some pictures....web master where are them??

francesca 11-22-2009 06:12 PM

Pictures

my picturesssss:d

francesca 11-26-2009 10:41 AM

Pictures

http://digiphotostatic.libero.it/fra...358753_med.jpg

francesca 11-26-2009 10:42 AM

picture 2

http://digiphotostatic.libero.it/fra...336532_med.jpg

francesca 11-26-2009 10:43 AM

pic 3

http://digiphotostatic.libero.it/fra...336531_med.jpg