Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White girls in Germany
Old 02-08-2024, 03:28 AM

Default White girls in Germany

I got so much white girl pussy while I was in The US Army than I ever did in life, after that It was just easy to get white girls to give me some pussy. I fucked an Army white girl while stationed in Germany, she just came to my room and took off her clothes after our PT run. Next thing you know we were fucking, her pussy was so wet it left a big wet spot on my sheets. Then while working in Goppingen, Germany I had a white female soldier just come to my room and grab my dick of course I got hard and before you know it she was sucking my dick. In a little while she sat on my dick with her ass, I always thought she had a nice ass and here I am fucking her in the ass. The most erotic thing she said to me was "Come in my ass baby", I came like a Rhino.

Baby
Old 03-24-2024, 07:48 PM

Default Baby

That's so hot. I'd love to suck your cock.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:02 PM

great story i know a white girl a redhead who was in the army she told me she got as much cock as she wanted black white asian said all she had to do was ask if they wanted to get some and she always got fucked she only did an officer once and he was a captain and married cuz she didn't want to cause nobody any trouble