Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My GF fell in love with her black bully's dick in high school
Old 03-21-2024, 01:11 PM

Wink My GF fell in love with her black bully's dick in high school

In HS, she was 5' 2", 110 pounds and really pale white and preppy.

She told me about this black student, a football player, used to sit on her little blonde friend's chest after school and "made her" suck his dick, back in middle school.

And now, in HS, the guy would just grab my GF's boobs and ass in the hallway. She never reported it to the school.

At a HS party, her friend gave her an ecstasy pill. The black athlete grabbed her and took her into a bedroom and was fondling her. He opened her shirt, took her bra down, and was deep kissing her. He pulled out his dick and slapped her across the face with it. People were watching through the door cracked open and laughing. He pushed it to her lips...she began sucking it..he pulled her panties down under her skirt and fucked her with his raw dick. She was orgasming because she was on X.. He came inside her. He had completely conquered her. He was her bully, and she was his sissy. It's a kind of love, if you think about it.

He never talked to her after fucking her and getting her pregnant that night. She didn't try to abort. She had a miscarriage.

Before I knew the truth about my GF, she portrayed this as her being a victim of some sort.

I discovered she actually was just a slut to dominant black dick, and it would still take awhile until we both understood that it was true, and also a good thing.
��+��=❤️

Last edited by FuckmyGirlfriend2; 03-22-2024 at 01:19 AM..