Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Can you see what i see
Old 11-24-2009, 12:01 AM

Default Can you see what i see

The answer for her was NO. Wearing black stockings held up by her matching black garter belt her breast were free. She jumped a bit when she heard the doorbell ring because you see she was wearing a blindfold.

She knew we were having company that night but she didnt know he was black. There formal introduction was when she began by sucking his long thick cock. I knew what i was thinking and perhaps she was thinking the same.

His manhood would be stretching her shotly. She prides herself by being able to take a man deep but she was having trouble on a prick that large. The trooper that she is finally took him deep in her throat.

Needless to say mine was as hard as his watching her do her thing. Moving to the missionary position with him on top i had a great view of him between her open thighs. And then the moaning started. She is a petite size woman so any man larger than me would fill her to th max

With jst the head entering her she began to moan n groan, and became louder the deeper he went. She didnt stop moaning and cuming until he emptied an overflow load inside her. Her in the nude is a great view. Her spreading them for another man is a turn on for us both. Her being mounted by bbc PRICELESS.

Now when i want to relive the sights n sounds i jst pop the tape into the vcr and enjoying it all over again

Last edited by wdmia; 11-24-2009 at 12:09 AM..