Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Young black bull looking for couple
Old 06-23-2014, 04:26 AM

Default Young black bull looking for couple

Hello everybody My name is Leo offering long term friendship with Bull service for Couples or Hot wife local or near the Los Angles California area

Are you having trouble finding a well adjusted, respectful able body single male who does not flakes and understand and meet your boundaries. Someone who you will be comfortable meeting and having coffee with. A person that can provide you and your wife/girlfriend a consistent and fun experience.

I'm offering to couples my services at becoming their Bull.
allow me the opportunity to bring a fun and valuable experience to new or experience couples. I understand finding the right person can be worrisome and time consuming
I respect your time and can provide face pic and can phone verify to help with the process.

am 29 year old Web developer Consultant local to the Los Angeles area. I'm 5'11 Straight Black Male I am D&D free and I play safe with protection. I'm a light drinker and I do not smoke I'm fine if you do. I am in good health and slim build.

Reason I am Interested:

for a while I have taken great interest in the lifestyle and the relationships that built it. and would like sharing and expanding the experience.

PM if Interested
for a while I have taken great interest in the lifestyle and the relationships that built it. and would like sharing and expanding the experience.

I'm looking to built a long or short term High valued arrangement with couples with desires to have a consistent experience.