Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

is this legal ?
Old 01-18-2013, 03:58 AM

Default is this legal ?

IT IS AGREED, on this the _____ day, of the month of _______________, in the year 20___,
by and between the white woman known as _______________________________, henceforth
referred to as the Whore or She, and the Black man, known as _______________________________,
henceforth referredto as the Owner, that the she knowingly and willingly agrees to engage
in sexual acts with the Owner, and any other superior Black man or men the Owner
so chooses, for his/their own sexual pleasure and amusement.
She and Owner acknowledge that the term "whore", for the purposes of this contract, does not
indicate, or signify, prostitution in any form, and that the term "owner", for the purposes
of this contract, does not indicate, or signify, ownership of an enslaved or indentured individual.
Furthermore, by signing this contract, she acknowledges that her personal belief system is such that
she believes the Black race is biologically superior to the white race, and that she, as a white woman,
is biologically designed to be used by members of the superior Black race for their own sexual pleasure
and amusement. As a result, she acknowledges that she desires to engage in such relationships.
Therefore, the Owner agrees to use her for his own sexual pleasure and additionally to allow other
Black men to use her in the same manner, in order achieve the desired conditions she has specified.
In consideration of the Owner’s commitment, she agrees to abide by all the tenets and conditions
outlined within this contract.
TERM. She acknowledges that the duration of this contract shall be from the date of signing until
such time as the current Owner chooses to terminate it.
Termination of the contract may be done by the Owner at any time and for any reason.
A written notice of termination by the Owner immediately nullifies the obligations of the Whore.
OBLIGATIONS. She acknowledges that she is obligated to adhere to and comply with the following tenets
whenever she is in the presence of the Owner, or any other Black man or men that the Owner has allowed
to sexually use her.
She will be submissive, meek, and passive towards the Owner, and any and all other Black men at all
times and in all circumstances.
She will respectfully and humbly address any and all superior Black men as "Sir" or any other title
that the Owner, or any and all other superior Black men deem necessary or appropriate, at all times and
in all circumstances.
She will answer and respond, without hesitation to any name or combination thereof that the Owner, or any
and all other Black men deem necessary or appropriate.
She will actively and enthusiastically engage in sexual intercourse with Black men, without the use of
a condom, and receive internal ejaculation, without hesitation when ordered to do so.
She will actively and enthusiastically engage in fellatio with Black men, without the use of a condom,
and receive either oral or facial ejaculation, without hesitation when ordered to do so.
She will actively and enthusiastically engage in anal sex with Black men, without the use of a condom,
and receive internal ejaculation, without hesitation when ordered to do so.
She will actively and enthusiastically swallow, without hesitation all seminal fluid that is deposited in
to her mouth from any and all superior Black men, when ordered to do so.
She will regard herself and her body as a physical object, with no rights, independence, opinions,
or convictions, and will consider herself to be a piece of material property that is a possession of the Owner,
at all times and in all circumstances.
She will graciously and sincerely thank the Owner, or any other superior Black man or men, for granting her
the honor and privilege of having her body used by a member of the superior Black race for their own personal
sexual gratification.
She will, to the best of her ability, do any and all other tasks or actions not listed within this document,
if she is ordered to do so by the Owner, or any and all Black men, for the purposes of their own sexual
pleasure and amusement, at all times and in all circumstances.
DOCUMENTATION. She acknowledges that the Owner, and any other Black man or men with whom the Owner has allowed
her to be used sexually, has the exclusive right to photograph, videotape, record, and/or document her in any
manner he/they choose, and in any situation he/they choose, furthermore, She hereby releasesall rights, financial,
proprietary, or otherwise, to all photographs, videotapes, movies, audio-recordings, computer media recordings, or
any other form of documentation used to record or chronicle her during the duration of this contract and for a
period of no less than twenty-five (25) years after the contract is terminated.
She therefore acknowledges that the Owner, and any other Black man or men with whom the Owner has allowed her to
be used sexually, has exclusive rights to any and all photographs, videotapes, movies, audio-recordings, computer
media recordings, or any other documentation of her.
CONTRACTUAL POSSESSION. She acknowledges that her legal obligation is to the contract itself and not to the
individual Black man/men who are the current Owner.
Therefore, she further acknowledges that the Owner has the authority and right to bequeath possession of this contract
upon any other superior Black Man or men that he chooses, thereby establishing him/them as the new Owner, for whom all
the same rights and privileges apply.
She also acknowledges that she has no right to challenge or question a transferof this contract, to choose to whom
this contract is transferred to, or to be notified of a transfer prior to it being initiated.
I, _______________________________, being of sound mind and of legal age to enter into a legally binding contract,
do hereby proclaim that I have read and understand this contract in its entirety, and that I agree to abide by and
comply with all the tenets, conditions, and provisions contained within. I further acknowledge that I believe, with no
uncertainty or doubt, that the Black race is biologically superior to the white race, and that I, as a white woman,
am biologically conditioned to be used by Black men for their own sexual enjoyment and entertainment. I therefore agree
to this contract in its entirety and agree to take full responsibility to be held accountable. should I violate this
contract in any manner, having agreed to this without any reservation, and having signed under my own free will and without
any duress.

______________________________________________ __________________

Signature of the Whore Date

Signature of the Owner Date

Signature of the Witness Date

Legal?
Old 07-24-2013, 01:19 AM

Default Legal?

If it isn't legal, it ought to be! I'd love to sign that!

Contract
Old 07-24-2013, 08:28 AM

Default Contract

Ive found a similar contract to this awhile ago i signed just myself. These things are such a turnon. But ive never seen one that looks so official. Nice!

Not Legally Enforceable
Old 07-24-2013, 10:55 AM

Default Not Legally Enforceable

A bilateral contract requires a fair exchange of consideration. On that basis, since there is no clear parity, particularly since the terms are quantifiably open-ended, it fails the basic litmus test. The termination clause fails as well. If she would fail to delivery (submit), there is no specification except that she would be held accountable. Also, it is missing clarifying definitions, such as Black man and race.

A similar contract could be argued as a marriage contract, but also runs into trouble because of a lack of civl license and the risk of polyandry or bigamy. The other obvious point is that if this was to be modified to be legal, with added consideration to the woman, it would constitute undeniable prostitution - immediately illegal and unenforceable due to prevailing laws.

These contracts are cute and might arouse people, particularly among those in the cuckold lifestyle, but they are worthless as legal contracts.

Contract
Old 05-21-2014, 04:01 AM

Default Contract

Tried to sign it wouldn't let me fill out the blanks

Lol. Plz say
Old 05-21-2014, 04:14 AM

Default Lol. Plz say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnimon View Post
Tried to sign it wouldn't let me fill out the blanks

That you're kidding.