Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White Women in Atlanta
Old 06-26-2013, 12:03 PM

Default White Women in Atlanta

I'm new on this site and to the city of Atlanta. I'm looking for some new girls to hangout with and have some fun. Are there any white women in Atlanta looking for a good time?

😈 Paula Deem 😈
Old 06-26-2013, 02:44 PM

Smile 😈 Paula Deem 😈

Is from/lives in Atlanta. 😈
----------

Welcome to ili Kick your shoes off and stay awhile. Just know there's a lot of fakes on here and thru love feeding off new members. verified their asses.

welcome to the ATL
Old 06-26-2013, 11:35 PM

Default welcome to the ATL

I have been here for a minute and like Mustang Alley said you will run into a lot of fake people on this site. Gay men, bitter/mad divorced husbands, couples curious to look at pics, the classic pic collectors and just plain fakes that have messed this site up. But there are some real people and you may have to rack up frequent flier miles or roadtrip to meet. Guard your profile and pics by setting it private. Stick your big toe in and meet people, never know may find a new friend. Good comes to those who wait......hah hehe ahhhh!!!