Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

newby looking to be trained in texas
Old 01-20-2015, 04:20 PM

Default newby looking to be trained in texas

Im not a virgin whatsoever , but i am too bbc . I have a hi sex drive and cant seem to get it satisfied. I have fantasized about submitting to bbc almost everyday for the last couple of years and havent had to courage until now to pursue it. I even went and had my tubes burnt off to prevent any accidents. Im an anal virgin but have done everything else and wouldnt refuse a bbC his tight to my ass. What i need and want is an older bull 35+ to train me in what to say and what to do when approached by black men or how do i approach them . I want to become a bbc cumslut and i need to get it down so that it comes natural. MOST IMPORTANTLY. Need a gentle but dominate older bbc in texas around san Antonio that wants to get me used to serving bbc and help me get both my pussy and ass adapted to bbc

Old 01-21-2015, 06:20 AM

Come to Houston

Old 01-21-2015, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamocitylatina View Post
Im not a virgin whatsoever , but i am too bbc . I have a hi sex drive and cant seem to get it satisfied. I have fantasized about submitting to bbc almost everyday for the last couple of years and havent had to courage until now to pursue it. I even went and had my tubes burnt off to prevent any accidents. Im an anal virgin but have done everything else and wouldnt refuse a bbC his tight to my ass. What i need and want is an older bull 35+ to train me in what to say and what to do when approached by black men or how do i approach them . I want to become a bbc cumslut and i need to get it down so that it comes natural. MOST IMPORTANTLY. Need a gentle but dominate older bbc in texas around san Antonio that wants to get me used to serving bbc and help me get both my pussy and ass adapted to bbc
We need you in Dallas. Would love to help you!

Old 02-12-2015, 12:01 AM

i'm in san antonio. NE side. are you still looking?
'

Do you prefer your man to be deep DARK Ebony toned?
Old 08-21-2015, 03:02 AM

Default Do you prefer your man to be deep DARK Ebony toned?

Let me know Babygirl