Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC wanted in pittsburgh pa.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:59 PM

Default BBC wanted in pittsburgh pa.

we are looking for black bulls in Pittsburgh pa. who desire to have a long term relationship with a BBC loving mature wife..shes a chubby mature wife who is sexually frustrated because I have a tiny white dick..if you want a mature wife that craves BBC contact us soon,. we host and after she gets to know you for awhile shes free to go out on dates with you when ever you want and go back to your place and spend the night while I stay home.. she would also let you share her with your friends for one on ones and gang-bangs.we also are free to travel on the weekends if your within 3 or 4 hours of Pittsburgh..eastern ohio,,central pa,,west virgina or Maryland...so if you have a few friends that like to gang-bang a mature chubby wife contact us and we can plan something soon.

Last edited by becrob; 04-29-2015 at 02:52 AM..

Old 04-19-2015, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by becrob View Post
we are looking for black bulls in Pittsburgh pa. who desire to have a long term relationship with a BBC loving mature wife..shes a chubby mature wife who is sexually frustrated because I have a tiny white dick..if you want a mature wife that craves BBC contact us soon,. we host and after she gets to know you for awhile shes free to go out on dates with you when ever you want and go back to your place and spend the night while I stay home.. she would also let you share her with your friends for one on ones and gang-bangs.
I am in Northeast Ohio. I'd like to meet her.

Old 04-21-2015, 06:40 PM

ok,,go on our profile and email us,,we will send you our private email address from there..and we can talk about meeting soon,,

Old 04-21-2015, 07:16 PM

we need a Pittsburgh black bull interested in a long term arrangement..she loves BBC..she loves a strong willed controlling type man who knows how to take charge and treat her like he owns her..we seek a black bull who wants a mature chubby wife to use and whore out to his friends..lets talk and see what we can arrange.