Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Trying to get her to try BBC
Old 04-05-2015, 01:28 PM

Default Trying to get her to try BBC

Trying to get my GF to try bbc. She tells me all the time shes attracted to black guys.

Last edited by tallrunner81; 04-12-2015 at 10:59 AM..

Very Nice
Old 04-05-2015, 04:02 PM

Wink Very Nice

Good luck with turning her. Love to see her going black!

Old 04-05-2015, 09:53 PM

Hey she will try soon

Old 04-09-2015, 09:05 PM

hopefully.

Last edited by tallrunner81; 04-12-2015 at 10:58 AM..

Old 04-13-2015, 02:23 PM

I agree, she should try bbc, although we are a white couple, since we,ve been married my wife has had sex with several black guys, and has told me that she prefers sex with black guys to whites. We have a good sex life, and having sex with black guys too,it fulfils her sexual needs.

Old 04-14-2015, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrunner81 View Post
Trying to get my GF to try bbc. She tells me all the time shes attracted to black guys.
Well, she's obviously interested so I'm sure she'll try it sooner or later - hopefully sooner. I never knew what pleasure a BBC can give till I tried it.

I think my wife really wants too. I need to push over the edage.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:35 PM

Default I think my wife really wants too. I need to push over the edage.

We have discussed the idea of her going out to a bar where whites and blacks hang out, have a few drinks, and if some male black noice her, and he give hern some attention to her, she should take advange of that opportunity to show some interest in the attention he showing her, and invited him to have a drink with her, and after afew drinks she should open up and tell the male black, her husband of 10 years show no interest in her, and she misses and craves some male attetntion she not getting from her husband, and then open the door for the male black make his move, and take her to a location where he can disroble her, and give her the fucking she has missed for more then several years.

Old 04-15-2015, 02:07 AM

I had that same problem few years ago with my lover. She said she was interested but scarred. Here is how she had her first BBC. We had a date night at a motel and played our normal games, anything to loosen her up. No; NO booze. I worked her up and tied her up, she was cool with that then I told her that I was going to blindfold her and bring in a new lover. I did, it was a black police officer that I knew and had him break in a different girl a few months earlier. He has a 13" very fat cock. Once he was in the room and got comfy he immediately went to eating her white pussy and bought her to many climaxes. Then he got up over her, she still did not know who it was , He greased her pussy and started sliding that huge cock in her and she loved it. My plan was to have him fucked her and then leave but she wanted nothing of that she wanted to see just how big this cock was. I took the blindfold off and introduced them. The kissed and fucked like two rabbits and we played with him AND a few of his brother friends many times. Needless to say that saying, "once you go black you never go back" was certainly true with her as I have also found it to be true with many, many white girls/ladies that I have introduced to the "black" world.
Good luck and let me hear how it goes. Dan

She wants your PERMISSION!
Old 04-15-2015, 06:08 AM

Default She wants your PERMISSION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrunner81 View Post
If she tells you all the time that she is attracted to black guys, ask yourself why she is telling you this. I think that what she wants from you is to tell her that you are glad she is and that you think she should let a black man take her to bed.
She is asking for your PERMISSION!!!
Don't disappoint her. Tell her that it does turn you on, and you love her, and will NEVER ever use it as an excuse to cheat on her. That is one fear or concern many beginning women have. IF you cannot satisfy her sexually, let her know that it is just as important to YOU as it is to her for her to be satisfied.
If she is just "curious" tell her to try it and then the two of you can talk about it and what you will let her do next.
If your gf is not on birth control, be sure NOT to let her do it while she is ovulating. Do not trust a condom or him using one… He will make sure it breaks and he will shoot his fertile cum deep into her. Don't trust him or her (or yourself) to have him pull out before he cums. He WILL cum in her one way or another… and when your gf is getting black fucked, she will WANT him to cum in her. You may want him to cum in her also, in the heat and excitement of the moment.