Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuckolded white boy chump tasked with finding a Black Knight for my Queen
Old 06-29-2015, 03:01 AM

Default Cuckolded white boy chump tasked with finding a Black Knight for my Queen

My Queen and I will be in Atlanta in the next couple of months and she's assigned me with the task of seeking out a Dark Kight or a BBC Lord to entertain during the visit. He's a passive bisexual cuckold with high respect for Negro Manhood and a deep envy of how white women so easily fall prey to Black sexual supremacy.

She's a hot PAWG cuckoldress wifey with a heavy bias towards BBC and contempt for white boys. She's very submissive to Black Men and wants to be long stroked by a Dominant Black Master. We are looking for a Dom rather than just a Bull. He should be DDF, in shape, Dom, with good stamina. She prefers her Men with plenty of girth and 8+ inches. No pencil dicks as she's a curvy BBW with needs only well endowed Black Men can meet.

Are there any Real Men who can help us? We will be in the A town come July or August at the latest. Please if there are any such Men out there contact me. I'm desperately seeking a Black Man for my Queen.

Tags
bbc, cuckold, married, queen of spades, white wife