Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White St. Louis female looking for BBC gang bang
Old 03-19-2016, 05:59 AM

Default White St. Louis female looking for BBC gang bang

I live St. Louis and love the theme of this website. Black men owning, cuckholding, breeding, auctioning off white women for their enjoyment. Use me . I live alone and can host all of you.

Old 03-19-2016, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey.morgan47 View Post
I live St. Louis and love the theme of this website. Black men owning, cuckholding, breeding, auctioning off white women for their enjoyment. Use me . I live alone and can host all of you.
Hello,

I am a MWM here in STL......Wife and I used to swing a little a few years back and I loved watching her enjoy a BBC once (a couple times). Unfortunately, she has lost her sex drive and no longer enjoys sex with anyone.....black or white. I was hoping to meet some friends here is STL that might enjoy letting me watch a sexy white woman enjoying being a slut for BBC.

I also have 2 or 3 black co-workers who are into fucking white women, and we have talked about maybe finding a willing girl to all share and play with.

Would you be interested?

Old 03-27-2016, 11:08 PM

Hi, If only you lived in my area Shropshire, England , UK I'd play with you, Bareback only though.
Best Wishes! :-)

Cleanup cuck for BBC slut
Old 04-05-2016, 12:54 PM

Smile Cleanup cuck for BBC slut

I'm DWM 52 6'2" straight acting and appearing ! Love the ir ex wife fucked as many BBC's as she could get I loved to watch and some times she would go out on her own it was my pleasure and duty to lick & suck her cum filled pussy clean that is such a turn on its all bout your pleasure my kids are grown I'm retired & financially OK ! Miss the lifestyle and craving to eat more black cum relationship or marriage possible I just adore Queen OF Spades slut for lots of BBC I'm 30 miles south of St Louis hope you will be interested in cucking me even if just once in awhile I would love you to feed me several huge black cum loads at a gangbang can be submissive to you and your black bulls

Interested In Using You
Old 05-18-2016, 01:55 PM

Default Interested In Using You

I love how willing your attitude is to this whole matter of BBC, but you don't have a single picture of yourself on your profile. I understand that you're an older woman born in "62, but I would still really like to see some nudes of you or you in sexy lingerie? Hopefully, you will share with me? I will anxiously await your response. -BlackIcee "Master Of Airtime"

hi
Old 05-19-2016, 06:39 AM

Default hi

hi... are you black ?

Old 05-23-2016, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiEm View Post
hi... are you black ?
I'm here babe... and i'm

Old 11-02-2016, 11:04 PM

Beware she is a hooker and may give you something. I researched her before meeting and found this out.

Tags
auctioning, breeding, cuckholding, owning