Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cpl. 4 nasty sex ! Today !
Old 04-09-2016, 04:19 PM

Default Cpl. 4 nasty sex ! Today !

We r a married cpl. (M/43, F/30) and looks like we r finally gonna have some free time this evening
(between ? & ? / TODAY!!)Yes , I realize its short notice but we r really hoping we can hook up with
some others today. we want to meet Females, Males & Cpls. (single & married / ddf, str8 & bi, all
races welcum). we're also open to any Grp. action( M / F or any combo) & would like to experience
Shemales / TS...GUYS & TS - PLEASE B HUNG! (10in. and bigger preferred) & ALL - please b
wanting nsa nasty fuck session same as us..
Alcohol & 420 r welcum.. We don't get much free time so we r serious about making this happen..
If ur interested please let us know ASAP !!!
Please respond with : WHAT ALL U R INTO ? & UR PIX ?
Hope someone can help make this happen..
Tim & Marsha
Attached Thumbnails
Cpl. 4 nasty sex !  Today !-0831091627.jpg   Cpl. 4 nasty sex !  Today !-picture-119.jpg  

Last edited by chakota36; 04-17-2016 at 02:30 AM..

Hate I Missed That
Old 05-18-2016, 01:05 PM

Default Hate I Missed That

Dude, your wife have AMAZING hips!! Nothing is more attractive then a woman with nice hips. So I didn't catch your hookup. I hope you guys had a GREAT time? Seems your schedule may be as busy as mine? Anyway, I would love to chat and "see" more of your wife? I'm asking you for permission to flirt chat with her and perhaps see more of her? I hope you're alright with that? If so, could you tell her that I think she's INCREDIBLE and I hope to make mad jungle love to that amazing body one day. -BlackIcee "Master Of Airtime"

Tags
breeding, cuckold 1st time, rape, swinging, white cuckold couples