Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

asian wife want to try bbc
Old 04-02-2010, 08:11 AM

Default asian wife want to try bbc

we are a couple from KL, wanted to spice up our sex life.
We have try 3some and 4some fmmm with local boys, but now she wants to try BBC.
Attached Thumbnails
asian wife want to try bbc-216.jpg.jpg   asian wife want to try bbc-115.jpg.jpg  

Nice
Old 04-02-2010, 09:27 AM

Default Nice

Im in NC so too far but I hope you do find a nice, respectful bbc to make your first time amazing. Ive always fantasized about an asian woman, so its good to see its likewise. Good luck and trust its gonna be amazing.

L

hi
Old 04-02-2010, 06:27 PM

Default hi

Hi there, i am an indian malaysian from kl, if u are interested pls email me at xbrain@in.com thanks

u look stunning
Old 04-12-2010, 01:40 PM

Default u look stunning

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastergenius View Post

B my frd.let me know if u can come to mumbai/India

Old 04-12-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastergenius View Post
HI,
we are a south Asian couple in the UK, and I wanted my wife of twenty five years to take a black lover with a big black cock while I watched, for many years, and after talking things through with her she finally agreed. That was one year ago, and now she has eight regular black lovers who come to our home, whome she lets fuck her in our marrital bed with me watching and some times she visits them while I wait at home for her to return to me, her cunt is always full of their speam and feels so streched when she arrives back home to me. My wife has always been a little on the shy side in bed. But now she is a sexualy confident women who now asks and gets what she wants in bed. I am so proud of her, knowing that these other men have had her so completly. She told me after her first encounter with another man, that she did not realise that there were some men out there who had such big cocks and knew how to use them for the womens pleasure. And she really enjoyed the feeling of having her pussy so completly streched for the first time in her life. Her lovers have always been gentlemen and considerate towards her at the beggining of the encounters and my wife always a lady. But after working on her for a short time, they always manage to turn my wife into their slut, they become dominate and she their play thing to do what ever they want to her. She has never refused any of their requests. She has become an expert at deep throating cock and has come to enjoy the taste of sperm and likes to swallow every last drop. She has also taken to anal penetration which we as a married couple never did. It was big black cock that had her virgin ass hole first. She enjoys the power she has over cock, and knowing what they want to do to her infront of me. She feels safe with me there and she has the freedom to behave like a slut with these men. I love her more now than I did before these men started to visit her. And when these men leave at the end of the evening after using and abusing her, although she is covered in love bites and sperm all over her face and hair, she becomes my sweet wife again. I don't like her to wash the same night, she knows this and is happy to do this for me. I like the smell of the other mens sperm on her, knowing they have been inside all of her holes and used her completly.
If you really love your wife I advise you to let her experience what bbc can do for her. You will not regret it, I assure you.
Regards

I'm in KL too !
Old 04-23-2010, 02:27 PM

Default I'm in KL too !

I can fuck that sweet Malay pussy for you dear. Maybe in return you can turn out some other Malay honeys for me. I'm here on business for 6 months and need some ladies that like black cock near the downtown area. Please reply.

Thanks
Jay

Wanting to try Black dick
Old 04-23-2010, 03:11 PM

Default Wanting to try Black dick

If your close it would be a pleasure to give you your first biack cock,
Check me out and see what you think,If your colse to me and want to hook up hit me back
DADDYGOODSEX16

Old 04-25-2010, 11:58 PM

Wow would love some of that!!

Old 01-04-2011, 11:34 AM

very NIIIIIIICCE!!!