Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC Virgin Seeking First in Pennsylvania. Please Help
Old 04-22-2010, 12:13 AM

Default BBC Virgin Seeking First in Pennsylvania. Please Help

5'9" Blue Eyed Blonde. With DD Tits and extremely long legs. Former Swim Suite Model, seeking first BBC. 40 something MILF. Happily married. Hubby will be present and make the arrangements.

Must be 5'10" or taller, muscular and in shape. Studs With 6 packs will go to top of the list. Good face to go with rest of package is requred. Freindly, patient, willing to chat, non-pushy, Desease and drug free.

Should be close to PA, including the states of MD, NJ, DE, DC, VA, WV. We will come to you, if I find what I am looking for.

If you qualify send us a note. We Will want to see a face and body pic and will share the same to those who make the short list. Thanks in advance for your interest.

hi
Old 04-22-2010, 12:29 AM

Default hi

like you i love bbc.i'm married to one and he loves to watch me with all the bbc he gets me.that's right.i'd love to see you two together.we host most nights of the week after ten,except saturdays.i'm a wht bi woman.he has the fattest cock i've had so far.we can be reached on yahoo.use xslentone and state you're from iloveinterracial in tiltle.hope to hear from you asap.xslentone

BBC in NEW JERSEY
Old 04-22-2010, 07:32 AM

Default BBC in NEW JERSEY

i'm a bbc from jersey willing to give your wife a try with my bbc.i'm 26 athletic and very cut and toned soif interested hit me back on my email jim_williams86@yahoo.com.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:45 AM

bbc in Ohio willing to help you with ur problem,If interested,hit me up at liljabaker@yh.com.Take care!.

Jason B.

MILF reply
Old 04-22-2010, 12:43 PM

Default MILF reply

We are just west of philly. So Ohio is just too far out of the way. We would like someone closer in case we want a repeat performance. Sorry, but thanks for your reply.