Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Married pussy for all colors of cock
Old 08-23-2022, 12:43 AM

Default Married pussy for all colors of cock

Breed me in front of my husband. We are on board for a pregnancy party. I will spread wide for the right black daddy and let you impregnate me. Show me what you got for this hot little married white pussy!
Attached Thumbnails
Married pussy for all colors of cock-1170.jpg   Married pussy for all colors of cock-1583.jpg  

Possible pregnancy
Old 02-12-2024, 03:30 PM

Default Possible pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHE View Post
Breed me in front of my husband. We are on board for a pregnancy party. I will spread wide for the right black daddy and let you impregnate me. Show me what you got for this hot little married white pussy!
I can't believe this has NO responses!! I would LOVE to participate in a breeding party with multiple races of Lovers (Black. Hispanic, Infian, amyone obviously not my white WASP husband, and not have a clue until I deliver even what race my baby will be!! WOW!!!

J the now very WET wife!!)

Come take a vacation
Old 02-13-2024, 04:38 PM

Default Come take a vacation

Definitely gotta make it down to Miami/South FL to make it happen. Send you home seeded with something beautiful of your own.

Old 03-19-2024, 01:55 PM

I would love to try out that pussy- it looks delicious. Would love to get my wife to put up a post like this, and find men "of all colors" to use her old pussy...

Same with my wife
Old 03-21-2024, 11:23 AM

Default Same with my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldraleighguy View Post
I would love to try out that pussy- it looks delicious. Would love to get my wife to put up a post like this, and find men "of all colors" to use her old pussy...
Think she has only had black and white so far but has been eyeing the neighbor's dark complected lawn guy. 51y.o stepdaughter says she has had the "federal five" whatever that might be,

Old 03-22-2024, 01:12 PM

Have to wonder if she had the party. Sounds like a lot of fun even if she didn’t get pregnant or just really wanted multiple guys enjoying their balls in her thinking they were breeding her. They would all want to cum in her multiple times I’m sure to try to get her pregnant.

Old 03-25-2024, 02:37 AM

Did she answer anyone?