Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Male dom london
Old 11-27-2010, 06:13 PM

Default Male dom london

Hello everyone. I am 25 year old male dom from london. I'm looking out for couple(s)/ women in london. I love white women who are submissive to BBCs but it does not mean that I ignore the rest..I love all white women equally well . I love satisfying and pleasing white women sexually and fulfill all their desires and make their dreams come true. Yeah and I am interested in those who are looking to have a BBC for real..no wasting my time talking about shit ok?..If you are SERIOUS to meet me..I will definitely meet you.. I aint those cold feeted guys or guys who dont keep up to their word...and yes I only show off myself on cam or else I can even mail you my pics...REMEMBER! ..only females/couples who are seriously interested in me will be trading their pics. ok? thank you.

Old 08-30-2019, 09:50 AM

Hi love to try big black cock in my married pussy