Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

NJ wife wants BBC gangbang
Old 04-25-2011, 03:36 PM

Default NJ wife wants BBC gangbang

I'm looking to set up a BBC gangbang for my lovely wife Jane sometime in May and would love to hear from interested guys.

She's had two smaller gbs before (4 and 6 guys) and is looking to go bigger and better -- hopefully 10 to 12 guys.

Her ideal men would be younger, black, fit, clean, and hung (8+), but we're open to hearing from all.

We always play safe, so condoms are required for sex. And we like to keep everything cool and respectful. But beyond that, she's very open minded and willing and eager to do most anything.

We'll be getting a nice hotel room in northern NJ, so if you're interested and can travel, drop me a line so we can chat.

Looking forward to hearing from lots of guys who'd like to give my sexy wife the night of her life!
Attached Thumbnails
NJ wife wants BBC gangbang-2878796.jpg   NJ wife wants BBC gangbang-3.jpg  

Old 04-25-2011, 04:14 PM

Hi - i am looking to film a wife with black men. Will pay for time. Let me know if interested. I am in millburn

Old 04-25-2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 061994 View Post
Hi - i am looking to film a wife with black men. Will pay for time. Let me know if interested. I am in millburn
Intriguing... I sent you a PM.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:37 PM

Hello, I am in Lambertville Nj and I am extreamily interested. Please let me in on the details of where and when. Feel free to send me a message. Thanks oliver

Old 04-26-2011, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianNYC View Post
I'm looking to set up a BBC gangbang for my lovely wife Jane sometime in May and would love to hear from interested guys.

She's had two smaller gbs before (4 and 6 guys) and is looking to go bigger and better -- hopefully 10 to 12 guys.

Her ideal men would be younger, black, fit, clean, and hung (8+), but we're open to hearing from all.

We always play safe, so condoms are required for sex. And we like to keep everything cool and respectful. But beyond that, she's very open minded and willing and eager to do most anything.

We'll be getting a nice hotel room in northern NJ, so if you're interested and can travel, drop me a line so we can chat.

Looking forward to hearing from lots of guys who'd like to give my sexy wife the night of her life!
I am definitely down with that. I would even travel up there for the weekend so we can make that happen what you say about that?

Old 04-27-2011, 06:53 AM

i'll be in NJ the weekend of the 27th. would love an invite if around that time!

tonyforty
Old 05-01-2011, 04:22 AM

Default tonyforty

Definitely interested just need to know the when and where

Old 05-02-2011, 04:50 AM

Hi, NYC expr'd SBM here!

Lee in Nyc
Old 05-02-2011, 03:59 PM

Default Lee in Nyc

I'm in. it's about time.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianNYC View Post

I, for one, would love a session with ms lady here. A GB ... wow! awesome ... can we really make it happen this time.

Tags
bbc, gangbang, jersey, nyc, wife