Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!
Old 07-21-2011, 05:35 AM

Default Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!

My boyfriend D and I are looking for our Cuckold fuck. We are looking for a single black guy or group of Black men with cocks atleast 10 inches and thick to fuck the hell out of me while my boyfriend watches. We want a guy or guys that are can be very rough and really fuck me for a long period of time. we have very few rules as to what cant be done to me. we hope to hear from you guys soon
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-1.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-2.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-4.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-picture4-1-.jpg  

Old 07-21-2011, 05:46 AM

Any takers ??
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-3704313.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-433610-6697524.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-433610-6697528.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-433610-6697518.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-picture8.jpg  

Old 07-21-2011, 05:54 AM

As soon as any female finds out about the power of black dicks and about a pleasure that it can bring they almost instantly forget about their tiny white ones of the past! What kind of pleasure these small dicks can give them? Once a black man has taken a white women, a white man can never satisfy her again. I know this to be true! I am so thankful I was able to learn this already!

Old 07-21-2011, 01:23 PM

Lets get your fuck on,where are you located?

Old 07-21-2011, 08:27 PM

Florida, sarasota..... Any bbc takers???? Any at alll?
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-1-2-.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-1-1-.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-1-3-.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-1-4-.jpg   Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-1-5-.jpg  

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 07-21-2011, 11:34 PM

Default mmmmmmmmmmmmm

You have definitely caught my attention. Take a look at my profile and let me know what you think. I really like what I see and I am definitely interested.

Yessss
Old 07-22-2011, 02:37 AM

Default Yessss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt<3BBC View Post
As soon as any female finds out about the power of black dicks and about a pleasure that it can bring they almost instantly forget about their tiny white ones of the past! What kind of pleasure these small dicks can give them? Once a black man has taken a white women, a white man can never satisfy her again. I know this to be true! I am so thankful I was able to learn this already!
You are telling it like it is baby...... All my white women come back for more and Im willing to give it everytime..

hmmmm
Old 07-22-2011, 02:38 AM

Default hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariforir View Post
My boyfriend D and I are looking for our Cuckold fuck. We are looking for a single black guy or group of Black men with cocks atleast 10 inches and thick to fuck the hell out of me while my boyfriend watches. We want a guy or guys that are can be very rough and really fuck me for a long period of time. we have very few rules as to what cant be done to me. we hope to hear from you guys soon
Your man posting these pics and quotes are or you baby?

Old 07-23-2011, 05:53 AM

Both really he figured out how to / and made this post. I started the profile. We are in this together but i cant lie he is just better at pc;s than i am ....

wht stockins/underwear-wht slut wife-blak cok mmm perfect
Old 07-23-2011, 03:36 PM

Default wht stockins/underwear-wht slut wife-blak cok mmm perfect

Looking for a Black Man to sex me like he owns me!!!-015.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonis View Post
You are telling it like it is baby...... All my white women come back for more and Im willing to give it everytime..
mmm all married wht sluts want more and more once theyve had bbc xx