Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Young Well Hung Black Me Wanted Now
Old 08-30-2009, 02:01 AM

Default Young Well Hung Black Me Wanted Now

I am looking for well hung,young black men to fuck me so deep and so hard and fill up my asshole and pussy with their loads of white warm cum while husband watches and video the action.Only guys with cocks that are 8" and above may respond.I live in Earls Court,London and I can accommodate.If you prefer to fuck me with your other black friends that will be great too.
Attached Thumbnails
Young Well Hung Black Me Wanted Now-dscn0534s.jpg   Young Well Hung Black Me Wanted Now-sexymona12-2004-2.jpg   Young Well Hung Black Me Wanted Now-10_7202.jpg   Young Well Hung Black Me Wanted Now-3_5541.jpg   Young Well Hung Black Me Wanted Now-dscn0493s.jpg  

accomodate
Old 08-30-2009, 04:30 AM

Default accomodate

hey baby!!! i live in the US.. i would love nothing more than to come over there a fuck that white sexy ass!!!! u have a great body and moreover u are georgous!! whats ur email address i can send you a photo of my cock.. then u can fly me over there!!

Old 08-30-2009, 01:09 PM

I wish you can fuck me hard baby with your big black cock either here in UK or when I visit USA next time.Please show me your cock pics and send to bigbootymona (at) gmail (dot) com

i willing to help
Old 10-27-2009, 01:04 AM

Smile i willing to help

im in london and can take care of your needs with enough bbc to make you squirt ;-)

Old 10-27-2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootyliciousmona View Post
I am looking for well hung,young black men to fuck me so deep and so hard and fill up my asshole and pussy with their loads of white warm cum while husband watches and video the action.Only guys with cocks that are 8" and above may respond.I live in Earls Court,London and I can accommodate.If you prefer to fuck me with your other black friends that will be great too.
hey sexy i live in london email me jay.scott28@yahoo.com and i 'll give u my number. and some pics. Jay