Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Need Unicorns and BBC
Old 08-21-2012, 05:35 AM

Talking Need Unicorns and BBC

Looking for FIT Single females
Fit IR Couples
and
FIT Black Men (gang bang friendly ONLY - if you have never been to one and don't know IF you are right for it then DON'T WASTE MY TIME I want EXPERIENCED GB BBC ONLY)

We are SICK TO DEATH of all the FAKES on these sites......

where are the REAL PEOPLE who actually MEET IN REAL TIME ???

Party August 24 (might throw a 2nd on the 25)
Las Colinas / Dallas area
arrival between 9-1030 NO LATER NO EXCEPTIONS the door will not be opened after 1030pm
BYOB
and CONDOM USERS ONLY - I do not allow men or women at my parties who play BAREBACK
NO WHITE COUPLES at all can't stand the sight of an UGLY PASTY WHITE COCK (turns my tongue to concrete at the thought)
NO FAT / out of shape women - the gents I entertain are of HIGH STANDARDS and I expect the women who attend our parties to be of the SAME STANDARDS

I already have 4 BBC lined up want to share them with a FINE FIT FEMALE but seems all the WOMEN ON THIS SITE ARE ALL TALK and NO GAME !!!!!

IF there are any REAL FIT WOMEN in the Dallas area who are GROUP (GB) FRIENDLY then send me a note (full body naked photos on your profile are MANDATORY my pix are on my profile and show every inch of my body as do my vids)

Tired of having my time wasted even the MEN HERE seem to be FAKE VIDEO STEALING ASSHOLES with NO REAL SEX GAME so if there are any REAL BBC in the Dallas area let me know - and btw i DON'T DO COMMON MEN i look for EXTRAORDINARY MEN so please make sure your game is UP as well as your DICK and IQ !!!

Old 08-22-2012, 01:28 PM

are there NO REAL WOMEN IN DALLAS ON THIS SITE ???????????????????

plano
Old 08-23-2012, 01:31 PM

Default plano

Not all the men are fake I live in the noerth dallas area just seen ur add I can't make this weekend but maybe next time I am for real check out my profile and get back with me maybe we can meet for drinks one evening . :-)

Old 08-24-2012, 04:34 AM

I'm real but not in TX

Tags
bbc, bukkake, gangbangs, housewife, slut