Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for BBC in Sacramento Area
Old 05-12-2013, 06:31 PM

Default Looking for BBC in Sacramento Area

Sorry for the confusion. We'll look elsewhere.

Last edited by Adnon; 05-14-2013 at 02:14 PM..

Confused.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:58 PM

Default Confused.

Your post seems to suggest that your wife has yet to "open herself up" to BBC. But on your profile you have pictures of her with black men and even a video.

Old 05-13-2013, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnon View Post
I am trying to get my wife to open up to BBC. I'd like to find the right guy(s) for some ongoing fun. Must be clean, discrete and fit.
I'm in roseville/rocklin area and would love to 'meat' her...

Old 05-13-2013, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBlk4U View Post
Your post seems to suggest that your wife has yet to "open herself up" to BBC. But on your profile you have pictures of her with black men and even a video.
Haha Andnon is contradicted himself
I wish couples would post accordingly to their experience level

virgin swinger couple ready to put one foot in the game
couple has some experiences with bbcs
or og couple that does gangbangs

Old 05-14-2013, 05:11 AM

Quote:
I should have been more informative. We have played with two black men over the 10 years we have been playing. Compared to the dozen white guys, it has been rare. I didn't post all the pics and vids of the white guys since the site is geared toward IR. My goal is to have more IR experiences, but it sounds like you feel I should remove the request to find BBC for her since she has had 2 in her lifetime?

Old 05-14-2013, 05:31 AM

Quote:
I should have been more informative. We have played with two black men over the 10 years we have been playing. Compared to the dozen white guys, it has been rare. I didn't post all the pics and vids of the white guys since the site is geared toward IR. My goal is to have more IR experiences, but it sounds like you feel I should remove the request to find BBC for her since she has had 2 in her lifetime?

I don't think you should remove your request -- never said that. I was just pointing out that, as written, your original post seemed to suggest that your wife had no experience with black men, and that she was not even open to them... while your profile seems to communicate the opposite. I may have been wrong about my initial assumptions, but postings which contradict a person's profile info are a common mistake made by fake people. It raises red flags around here.

Damn Dog wont hunt!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 10:24 AM

Exclamation Damn Dog wont hunt!!!

Quote:

So your saying that you have been with two blk men in 10 years but according to your post on here it happened In 2010 Ummm thats 3 years not 10 ..

So lets see..

1. Your profile is written from a man's point of view..

2. You tripped up on your original post that Cali called you out on...

3. If that is really your wife in the pics she looks older and different in half the pics.. Hell even the boobs are different from the pics and videos...

4. You JUST went back and EDITED one of your comments from your post from 3 years ago. . Ummm why now? what ya trying to hide? that post was stupid anyway your forum comments are from a man but yet in that comment/post you were suppose be posting as the wife??? lol.. worried about being blackmailed? LMAO!! Ya see you deleted your original post on that thread but ya cant delete everyone's comments.. According to their comments, you were being blackmailed, keeping secrets from hubby but yet hubby is the one posting all the other post and all of your pictures.. lol... if that was really so then the last damn thing you would do is come here and post about a man blackmailing you... DAMN... http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru....html#post5647

Last but not least... you posted your blackmail thread in the Cuckold Lifestyle section.. . LOL which is what I see this as, another closet cuck... Damn I don't mind cucks (I think everyone should have at least one. lol) long as they not fake and lying about their whole profile.. Just sayin... AGAIN IF YOU WERE BEING BLACKMAILED, LAST DAMN THING YOU WOULD DO IS COME HERE ASKING FOR GD ADVICE.... under the same damn profile that your share with your husband?? lol..

I'm willing to bet that those pics with the white guy is actually you and wife... The pics with the blk man is a totally different woman!!!

Now after pointing out all that, if I'm wrong then I'll be the first to admit it... So with that said.. only way to solve is if a verified person meets up with y'all or y'all meet me in chat on cam and when I say y'all I mean Y'ALL.. no oh shes sleeping or at work bs!!!

Quote:
I don't think you should remove your request -- never said that. I was just pointing out that, as written, your original post seemed to suggest that your wife had no experience with black men, and that she was not even open to them... while your profile seems to communicate the opposite. I may have been wrong about my initial assumptions, but postings which contradict a person's profile info are a common mistake made by fake people. It raises red flags around here.

Lots of red flags.. Hell I'm trying to figure out why his wife looks different in some of the pics.. Some of of the pics she looks older....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
Haha Andnon is contradicted himself
I wish couples would post accordingly to their experience level

virgin swinger couple ready to put one foot in the game
couple has some experiences with bbcs
or og couple that does gangbangs

lol.. don't think y'all were suppose to catch that..

You left out FAKES LOL..

Old 05-14-2013, 07:38 PM

Crap, you caught us. Next time I'll ask a pro like you to proof-read everything before we post.

Ha
Old 05-14-2013, 07:45 PM

Default Ha

Quote:
Crap, you caught us. Next time I'll ask a pro like you to proof-read everything before we post.

I'm not gonna help you cover your ass. That validation offer still stands.

Waitttttttttt!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:02 AM

Question Waitttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion. We'll look elsewhere.

Does this mean that you don't wanna get verified as a REAL couple?