Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

We could use some help
Old 12-11-2009, 02:20 PM

Default We could use some help

We are looking to meet a blk man for a long term relationship. We haven't had any luck finding anyone at the local bars. We have heard of a few Blk clubs in our area, but here is the problem. A white couple walks into an all Blk club. We wouldn't mind making friends, but just a little afraid. Don't want to get raped, and there would be some fear for my husband also. I am 5'7" 120 lbs Blonde, Blue,36D real. My husband is straight, and loves to watch, but has left me alone with our last friend. If anyone has an idea as to how we could make something like this happen in a good way please answer us here, or at riggins678@yahoo.com

Suggestion
Old 12-11-2009, 03:02 PM

Default Suggestion

If you have a Military base near you try the E(enlisted)Club if you can get on base(maybe durring an open house or something). If you can't get on base, find a club just right outside the base, or a nearby strip club, or video arcade.

If there's not a base nearby, look around for a "nice" eating place NEAR the black clubs you refered to. Another thing you might try is "befriending" a black female that Joan can relate to and once they are friends, "intimate" topics could come up in conversations.

Hope this helps, let me know if it don't, I may have a few more ideas.

Chuck
Tyler, Texas

Old 12-11-2009, 03:36 PM

Thanks Chuck. Great ideas. There are bases that we know of in Orlando, and Miami area. A long drive either way. We are about in the middle of both. I do know a few Blk ladies, but as far as I know they straight laced.

BBc
Old 01-31-2010, 04:52 AM

Default BBc

Hey Joan, 45 year old 6ft 1in male with 9ins at your service, in Ft. Lauderdale. I am a gentleman and very respectful. If interested e-mail sinwagon59@yahoo.com. Hope to please you soon.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:18 AM

Cool

Notact gives excellent advice. Being a 12 year Marine Corps Vet I know that there are plenty hard cocks on base. Just be selective because some are jerks and others are really cool people. Like me.lol. The part about connecting with a black girl is right on the money. You'll have more access to black males that way. I get more pussy through women than any other way.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblack531 View Post
Notact gives excellent advice. Being a 12 year Marine Corps Vet I know that there are plenty hard cocks on base. Just be selective because some are jerks and others are really cool people. Like me.lol. The part about connecting with a black girl is right on the money. You'll have more access to black males that way. I get more pussy through women than any other way.
Thanks for the "back" bigblack, us Marines do stick together don't we(E-7 retired)? Now back on topic, Joan while those bases may be a good drive from you, a trip or 2 would establish contacts, and once they experience the quality you offer, they will be making the drive to see you when ever you let them. Also the black ladies can be very straight laced, but as I mentioned above, once your just around them and meet some of their male friends, the men will become shall we say "unlaced"? They will start the mating dance when they get you away from the crowd.

Chuck

Ready to help out in md!
Old 03-07-2010, 02:14 AM

Default Ready to help out in md!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joan46 View Post
we are looking to meet a blk man for a long term relationship. We haven't had any luck finding anyone at the local bars. We have heard of a few blk clubs in our area, but here is the problem. A white couple walks into an all blk club. We wouldn't mind making friends, but just a little afraid. Don't want to get raped, and there would be some fear for my husband also. I am 5'7" 120 lbs blonde, blue,36d real. My husband is straight, and loves to watch, but has left me alone with our last friend. If anyone has an idea as to how we could make something like this happen in a good way please answer us here, or at riggins678@yahoo.com
kariym2003@yahoo.com i would ove to cum and be with you for a weekend!

Kariym avaliable for long term relationship!
Old 03-13-2010, 11:31 PM

Default Kariym avaliable for long term relationship!

I waiting for a long term relationship with a fine white woman?

So true..
Old 03-16-2010, 05:44 AM

Default So true..

Be careful with "black ladies" option - once they know you like it black, they just go postal... speking from experience...

Chuck - any word of advice for me? I'm single which makes it harder... thx...

Not Much Help
Old 03-16-2010, 04:03 PM

Default Not Much Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi12345 View Post
Be careful with "black ladies" option - once they know you like it black, they just go postal... speking from experience...

Chuck - any word of advice for me? I'm single which makes it harder... thx...

Well, checked your profile, nothing there, if I had an idea where you were located, married or single, what your goal is, I might have a suggestion. (If you'd rather, just send me a direct message)