Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Indian BF Cuckold story with BBC Bull! With pictures. Part 2
Old 04-25-2014, 09:05 AM

Default Indian BF Cuckold story with BBC Bull! With pictures. Part 2

continued..

As she let out moans she would keep opening her mouth but wouldn't put it in her mouth. I couldn't help but reach over and grab his cock right beneath where her hand was on his cock and guided it to her mouth, she looked up in shock, I gave her the nod that she could do it and she gave me one last look and opened wide and slowly took in the black cock's big head. She has a small mouth so for the first 5 minutes all she did was bob her head on the head and swirl her tongue around on the head of the BBC. As she got more comfortable, she started to take in more of the bbc in her mouth but only a few inches.

After about 20 minutes of intense oral sex, the bull flipped her off him and layed her on her back and spread her legs open, as I looked over at his cock I saw he was rock hard had to be 10 inches. Her pussy was dripping wet and I could tell she was nervous but hornier then ever. As she put his cock against her brown pussy she let out a sexy moan, knowing she was about to get fucked harder then ever before. The bull positioned his cock right along her pussy lips and rubbed against the opening of her virgin like pussy, teasing her. She kept moaning and finally with frustration she screamed out "FUCK MEE PLEA.." without letting her finish he pushed the head plus another 3 inches in, which would be like me putting in my whole cock but he was thicker so as he did that she screamed and moaned at the top of her lungs! She gripped onto the bed sheets and told him to wait, she was taking in what had just happened, and realized he wasn't wearing a condom.

(We always wear a condom, I only sometimes do without one but only for a couple strokes), she looked over at me and told me to get a condom, as I was going to my bag the bull told me he wouldn't cum inside her and he reminded me he was disease free and he was experienced. She insisted he put one on because she was ovulating but I assured her that he wouldn't as I had read reviews from other cuckolds. She agreed as long as he wouldn't cum inside her. After clarifying that, the bull pulled his cock out right till the head was exposed and pushed in, doing so after 5 minutes you could see my gfs white cum all over the top half of his big black cock.

I could see her pussy lips wrap around his cock as he pulled out like they were clinging for his cock to stay inside her pussy, as he picked up the pace she told him to go deeper. With every stroke he started to push deeper inside her tight pussy, I could just imagine where his cock was going from looking at her pelvic area. As he started going faster I could see the bed sheet underneath her ass get more wet, she was getting extremely wet as he started to pound her hard, her moans started turning into screams, telling him to slow down which he would just go faster, after about 10 minutes she pushed him off, and layed on her stomach with her ass just laying there waiting to get pounded.

As she turned over she said it hurt and to give her a couple minutes, the bull looked over to me waiting for my response, I looked over at her brown ass just sticking up in the air, and his cock behind her rock hard with her pussy juices all over it. I could see her pussy with a gaping hole from where his cock was fucking her. I knew she needed a short break but her pussy was starting to close up so I signaled him to go for it, she tried to turn over but he grabbed her by the waist, held her tight, positioned his bbc cock and drove the whole cock inside her pussy from behind.

cont...

Tags
bbc, bull, creampie, cuckold, indian