Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

CLASSES TO DANCE SALSA III (and final)
Old 08-27-2018, 12:22 PM

Default CLASSES TO DANCE SALSA III (and final)

CLASSES TO DANCE SALSA III (and final)

At last the expected day arrived, Oswaldo called Bryan who is my husband, By the way, my name is Selena, and he said he wanted to have me beautiful and ready for the final test.

It was the Carnival festivities, and we would go to a Latino dance club to test my fluency in public, since in private he gave me an excellent (he told my husband, who had not made so much progress in a woman for years, as with me).

*As the dance party was going to be midweek, and we were on Saturday, we took advantage of that afternoon to go out and buy clothes for the occasion, after many tests we ended up buying a black lycra tube skirt, which was attached to my body as a second skin, and for the top, also lycra and pink, a strapless sweater, by which my breasts seemed to want to leave their wrapping.

*My husband's eyes were behind my ass every time he left the tester to a full-length mirror that was in the hall, but I also noticed how they undressed me with their eyes, the young and mature who had gone shopping with their partners, that caused my body to go up in temperature.

Bryan, he also noticed the situation and said, honey, more than one of the people out there, they would have fucked you right now.

Oswaldo called us home to give us the address,and he said to Bryan, that he wanted me with his shaved pussy, he nodded and said without problems friend, but I want to be present at all times at the dance, and Oswaldo said: do not worry Bryan, I already know that to you you like to see how Selena enjoys a tail inside, and tomorrow you will enjoy a lot, as we talked the other day, at night, Bryan removed the hairs from my pussy with hot wax.

*Later I learned that Bryan had prepared everything from the beginning with Oswaldo, finally arrived on Thursday, and after dinner we went to the salsa club, at the door Oswaldo was waiting for us, and giving us a hug to Bryan and a kiss on each cheek to me, we went inside, (but before I could read under the poster "salsa club" Strep-boys).

We went to the track, I in front and behind by the waist, when we arrived he turned me around and pressed against him he said one, two, three, and we began to move, at the same time he whispered in my ear, "now let yourself go take and enjoy "

Orlando and Marcos grabbed me by the waist and told me to come with us doll and we believe you will not regret it, while Oswaldo stayed with Bryan, and as he told me later, he took him to a room next to ours, where there was a crystal, through which he could see us enjoying something that had always been his dream ...... ..see his wife crossed by another cock, ... only this time it was not going to be just one.

When we entered the room, a very sensual and hot music played, they gave me a cocktail, which served to refresh me a little, but almost immediately, Orlando grabbed me by the waist and started dancing with me, only he knew, how put a woman out like a mare in heat, I began to rub my pubis against her work tool, that made me crazy, how you like me you bastard ......... taking my ass over the skirt I pressed against his cock, and little by little I twisted my skirt up, until it left it all wrapped around my waist, suddenly she put her hands in my panties and pulling them completely tore them apart.

Orlando, let me take it out, I told him ... ... unzip his belt and his fly but that cock did not want to come to light, I had to bend down and pull his pants down, ......... My God, the piece of cock crashed into my face, leaving me amazed by its size and hardness ... ... since you're down there, what if you hit me a blowjob in the hose?

Fuck that was another attempt of penetration impossible, his glans was immense and my throat was not dilated.

To all this Marcos, who had been rubbing my tits, grabbed me by the waist and threw me on top of a round bed size XXXL, and began to eat my pussy ...... ..Aggggggg ...... .love ... ..what I like, his tongue caressed every corner of my pussy as if I knew him by heart ...... ..Marcossssssss ... ..that ...... ..ooooooo ... .you do it, followeee ...... followeee ...... .AHHHHHHHH, I gave him the first of my cumshots, the rising to the height of my mouth to give him a blowjob ...... .uhhhhhh ... .well that the breasts ...... .Selenaaaaaa ...... a shove put half a cock in my throat ...... .While Orlando pointed his cock on the door of the pleasure, which was hungry for cock, and pushing I could see that he had to force to put his cipote, while Marcos pushed me another cock to the back of my throat, Selena you are a queen sucking, Ya You will see Orlando, when I finish you will have yours.

Orlando of another push managed to take that tremendous cock to the entrance of my womb.

When both began to move slowly, my body began to show signs of admitting more and more speed of their cocks ...... Fuck ...... .if you are professionals ......... that ...... .. taste ...... God ....... Mine, Marcos took it out of my throat, and Orlando grabbing me by the waist got up, and dropping my weight on his cock I burst the womb ...... ..AGGGGGGGGGG you've busted me ......... son ...... of ...... .puta ... ..but what a pleasure ...... .me ......... days, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and with my arms I held on to his neck, and I started to climb up and down on that huge cock that was stirring my insides.

...... Ufffffffff ...... .This is too much, to all this, Marcos came up my back and began to lick my anus, to me that put me a thousand, and my anus began to beat opening almost to the rhythm that Orlando was nailing me his stake inside me, destroying everything in his path

...... Suddenly, when I was about to have a new cumshot, Orlando ran inside me, but not to miss his word, his cock not only remained spliced ​​but also harder than before.

Marcos stopped using his tongue and began to put a couple of fingers in my anus, turning them and getting them and taking them out, then put a third, and when they came and went without problems, stood and pointed his cock in the entrance began to push, each time my anus was opening to welcome him to such a tool, while Orlando let his cock out of my womb, and pulled his dick from my rabbit.

God ... ..I'm in the gloryaaaaaaa ...... Marcosssssssss ...... .as well you have opened my ass ......... ..lo ... that night ...... .Marcos had put under and I on top, was going up and down on his cock impaled on the ass.

When Orlando got up on the bed and said to me, open your mouth, that now that Marcos opened your throat you'll see how you can with mine, and grabbing his superhard cock, he took his cock and began to push, my jaw I disengaged, but that seemed to start to enter a bit, Aggggg ... I can not have yet to dilate anymore, in that Oswaldo entered the room, and came naked and with his cock stiff, ... .. And suddenly I says, Selena, do not you know who made me this fat? ............ Well ... no, it was Bryan, who is behind that mirror watching how we fuck you, first he has asked if he had it as big as you had told him, Selena.

I have taken it and I have taught it to him, and he has remained as self-absorbed ...... ..and suddenly he says to me, I can suck you, and since he was fucking his wife I left him, and he does it divinely, I asked how many he had sucked, and he told me how real, this was the first one, that he had rehearsed with dildos, but the bastard has swallowed it whole.

So the painting was the next, while Marcos had me buggered and Orlando had returned to my pussy getting the long-awaited sandwich, Oswaldo climbed on the bed, and getting to the height of my head, began to get me that conical dick, with which my esophagus was opened to its force.

FUCK ......... ..CHILDREN ......... I ... ARE ... ...... Killinggggg of Pleasureeee, the pumping continued, every time they accelerated their rhythm, when suddenly Orlando returns to trespass my womb, you bastard, you are killing me with taste, ORLANDOOOOOOO, this one ran again and telling his friend Oswaldo, take it out now that he's sure everything comes in.

Orlando put his huge cock in my mouth, and began to push, while Oswaldo nailed it to the bottom of my pussy, I started to move on the cocks of Marcos and Oswaldo ...... what taste madreeeeeeeee ...... ..I hope that this is not over ......... nunnnnnnnnnca, at the same time Orlando, began to be able to put his cipote in my throat, thanks to Oswaldo had opened the way.

THAT IS NOT HOW LONG DID IT BUT IT WAS GOODNOTE, give it strong OSWALDOOOOOO ............ DO NOT STOP ...... ..MARCOSSSSSSS, until THE FUND .......... ORLANDO and meanwhile my husband watching how they fucked his wife in triplicate, AHHHHHHHHHHHH ... ..WHAT GOODOOOOOOO ... FILL ME WITH MILK ....... PLEASE, AND I HAD ONE, TWO, THREE OR I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE ORGASS, they filled me all my holes at the same time that my husband was running on the glass.

And with this it was demonstrated that I can already dance in public.

A kiss friends put it where you want, that's your thing

18/5000 necessary to cut
Old 08-27-2018, 01:18 PM

Default 18/5000 necessary to cut

There were more details, but they only admit a maximum of 10,000 words

Tags
bbc, creampye, cuckold bbc hot wife, orgy